• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs Rice Pregame Thread:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image-14.jpg

Here's a screen shot from the onside kick. All 11 are up, but there's one kiiiiinda hangin back a bit. He would've been the first one there if it was kicked deep IMO.

Thank you!! I will also say that the guy in back was moving toward the line as the kicker approached the ball. I truly believe (and it still bothers me) that had we kicked it deep we could have probably scored an easy TD, and even had we just fallen on the ball we would have been in FG range. But I do appreciate you being able to get that picture. I feel vindicated, because all my asshole friends said that there was no way S Fla didn't have someone deep to cover that kick.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go 38-13

I expect this offense to be the best of the Kelly era up to this point.

Sadly, BK's offenses have been unimpressive at ND thus far. If our offense doesn't kick some serious ass this year I think we will have a year of frustration.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, BK's offenses have been unimpressive at ND thus far. If our offense doesn't kick some serious ass this year I think we will have a year of frustration.

Here's the thing, he's been as diplomatic as possible to avoid saying how weak his defense is. He obviously can't come right out and say it, but he lost some elite DL talent last year a lot of youth and inexperience in front 7, one guy they were counting on to fill a hole is out indefinitely, maybe for good, a former walk-on and converted receiver as starting LB's and AA candidate also out indefinitely. But he says it often, that they are going to need to score a lot to win.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your game face on, let's do this.:nod:

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKTKUvbVsA]Bobby Knight Game Face - YouTube[/ame]