• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My week 1 summary

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had Orton we'd win the division?

no, no way. We'd still come in third. We are pretty far behind Baltimore and Pitt, would take more than upgrading to a vet QB.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had Orton we'd win the division?

no, no way. We'd still come in third. We are pretty far behind Baltimore and Pitt, would take more than upgrading to a vet QB.

No, it wouldn't.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bengals09-17_1280.jpg
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......morning all.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Blue, you said you disagree that only changing from Dalton to Orton would be the only change, and then you said "a new owner" and "spend some money", so essentially, you agree with me that it would take more than just a change from Dalton to Orton to be first in the division.

Kramer is just being Kramer. I can't stop the wind from blowing, or the stars from glowing, so I can't change his mind. He believes plugging Orton into our offense would jettison us past the Ravens and Steelers and that would probably mean in the AFC championship at least. He's flat out wrong as usual.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Blue, you said you disagree that only changing from Dalton to Orton would be the only change, and then you said "a new owner" and "spend some money", so essentially, you agree with me that it would take more than just a change from Dalton to Orton to be first in the division.

Kramer is just being Kramer. I can't stop the wind from blowing, or the stars from glowing, so I can't change his mind. He believes plugging Orton into our offense would jettison us past the Ravens and Steelers and that would probably mean in the AFC championship at least. He's flat out wrong as usual.

No he doesn't. Kramer only lives to do one thing... :ss::ss:

Oh, and drink....So, I guess that's 2 things....

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way we can edit the names of the smilies? I know which one needs to be named kramer.......