• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My final NFL predictions.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but let's look at the glaring hole that Seattle has had for years shall we ?

What about a porous offensive line that damn near got that beloved franchise QB killed last year?
And what about their wide outs? Sure Doug Baldwin is a bad ass, but what are they gonna do when double coverage is on Baldwin and Graham is also flanked? They have nobody on that other side that demands respect..

I think Seattle has built one of the best defenses around, but unless they plan on scoring on defense or pitching a ton of shut outs , I don't think this offense can handle the pressure!

Richardson and Lockette are good young receivers and they've both shown ability to get open. They are just fragile so that is a worry. Plus, they have Luke Willson at TE as well as Graham, and then C.J. Procise as a pass catching RB. I think this is literally Russell Wilson's best year ever for having decent receiving threats.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson and Lockette are good young receivers and they've both shown ability to get open. They are just fragile so that is a worry. Plus, they have Luke Willson at TE as well as Graham, and then C.J. Procise as a pass catching RB. I think this is literally Russell Wilson's best year ever for having decent receiving threats.

That's funny because they cut a wr ranked #3 in preseason according to pro football focus, traded Kearse and Lockette is coming off a major injury. The only proven wr not coming off an injury is Baldwin. I think they should use 6'6" Tanner aka Optimus prime more often.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny because they cut a wr ranked #3 in preseason according to pro football focus, traded Kearse and Lockette is coming off a major injury. The only proven wr not coming off an injury is Baldwin. I think they should use 6'6" Tanner aka Optimus prime more often.

I liked Kearse but any Seahawk fan will tell you how schizophrenic the guy was when it came to catching the ball. He'd make some crazy Odell Beckham type of catch one minute and then drop the next one that hit him right in the middle of the chest with nobody around him. I think he was barely over 50% receptions vs. targets last year. I was sad to see him go honestly, but trading Kearse for Sheldon Richardson was a no brainer. As long as Lockette and Richardson can stay on the field they should both be improvements over what Kearse was giving us.

And your right about cutting Williamson. That surprised me too. He had a fantastic pre-season. The coaches must know something we don't.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle looking Super Bowl winning scary to me this season

Wilson looking healthy and bad ass

They have 3 or maybe 4 really capable backs

Graham seems to be back to being Jimmy Graham, and him and Wilson seem to be connecting now

And the defense could be just silly now with Richardson

Their edge rushers are old as dirt the two DTS had a combined 3 sacks total. After Sherman all CB s are below average, they made no improvements on the worst oline in the NFL. They added morbidly obese and constantly injured Lacy to a group of unproductive and injured RB's. Their only two proven receiving weapons are Baldwin and Graham who has been a disappointment so far. All they have is an aging D with RW Baldwin and Graham. It's probably enough to win their sorry division but they will play on the road in their second game of the postseason and lose.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Kearse but any Seahawk fan will tell you how schizophrenic the guy was when it came to catching the ball. He'd make some crazy Odell Beckham type of catch one minute and then drop the next one that hit him right in the middle of the chest with nobody around him. I think he was barely over 50% receptions vs. targets last year. I was sad to see him go honestly, but trading Kearse for Sheldon Richardson was a no brainer. As long as Lockette and Richardson can stay on the field they should both be improvements over what Kearse was giving us.

And your right about cutting Williamson. That surprised me too. He had a fantastic pre-season. The coaches must know something we don't.

I noticed that with Kearse who was very similar to our Devante Adams. He would make a spectacular grab then drop a wide open td. We gave him a second chance last year and he delivered. However he's only a 4th year player and Kearse has six under his belt. Lockette is basically a young Cobb with his size and return ability. Unfortunately due to their size and type of play they will both struggle with injury. Richardson does have the most potential but until he becomes consistent it's just potential. Why don't the Hawks use Optimistic Prime more?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their edge rushers are old as dirt the two DTS had a combined 3 sacks total. After Sherman all CB s are below average, they made no improvements on the worst oline in the NFL. They added morbidly obese and constantly injured Lacy to a group of unproductive and injured RB's. Their only two proven receiving weapons are Baldwin and Graham who has been a disappointment so far. All they have is an aging D with RW Baldwin and Graham. It's probably enough to win their sorry division but they will play on the road in their second game of the postseason and lose.

Chris Carson will be a household name by December, and IMO will be the workhorse in the backfield

Prosice is a rare talent, injuries have plagued him since college, but a true difference maker if he could ever play a full season

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Season Predictions:

AFC East:
Patriots 14-2 (1)

Bills 5-11
Dolphins 4-12
Jets 2-14

AFC North:
Steelers 12-4 (2)
Ravens 10-6 (5)

Bengals (8-8)
Browns (3-13)

AFC South:
Titans 11-5 (4)

Colts 6-10
Jaguars 5-11
Texans 4-12

AFC West:
Raiders 12-4 (3)
Chiefs 10-6 (6)

Broncos 9-7
Chargers 3-13

NFC East:
Giants 12-4 (4)
Cowboys 11-5 (6)

Eagles 6-10
Redskins 6-10

NFC North:
Packers 13-3 (2)

Lions 9-7
Vikings 7-9
Bears 0-16

NFC South:
Falcons 12-4 (3)
Panthers 11-5 (5)

Buccaneers 10-6
Saints 8-8

NFC West:
Seahawks 14-2 (1)

Cardinals 10-6
49ers 6-10
Rams 2-14

Wild Card:
Chiefs @ Raiders
Ravens
@ Titans
Cowboys @ Falcons
Panthers
@ Giants

Divisional Round:

Ravens @ Patriots
Raiders @ Steelers
Falcons @ Packers
Panthers
@ Seahawks

AFC Championship:
Pittsburgh Steelers
@ New England Patriots

NFC Championship:
Carolina Panthers
@ Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl:
Carolina Panthers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm going against the norm, picking some surprises. I really feel that the 49ers are such a improved team but that's a tough division and the Seahawks are SCAARY this year. O-Line needs work but other than that, no question marks on that team whatsoever. The AFC East and AFC South are ridiculously weak. Patriots and Titans have an EASY run to the division titles. It took me a while whether or not the Ravens, Broncos or Bengals would make the playoffs. I like the addition of Jeremy Maclin for the Ravens and I think Marlon Humphrey challenges for DROY. I really don't like the Chargers this year. At all. I also think we have the wrong team as the 0-16 team. I think the Jets spring for 2, maybe 3 wins. But the Chicago Bears are the real winners of the #1 draft pick. I think the Bucs playoff hopes went down the drain now that they have to play 16 straight games with no bye weeks. I know I'll get shit for many of my records (Hey Eagles and Redskins fans) but I feel that a tough schedule really means something.

As far as the playoffs, I have 100% confidence that the Panthers offense and defense will be SHARP this year. Cam will be healthy, Luke will be healthy, Run CMC is gonna be a beast and possible win OROY. Kelvin is back in shape, they added Curtis Samuel and I feel that O-line is improved. For the Steelers, the defense looks the best it's looked in a while. Offensively, no real MAJOR additions, but Conner as the bruiser backup RB will help a lot. TJ Watt is the real deal. Just hope the offensive line can protect Ben and keep him healthy. With that said, I firmly believe that the Steelers will FINALLY beat the Patriots in January and win this 7th title for Mr. Rooney.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, Green Bay was missing a defense. Outside of a few studs, particularly that of Ha'ha, I'm still not so sure what makes you think they can win games in the playoffs against teams with elite defenses.

There are a few things I have learned about the NFL that seem to be true every year.

1.) Tom Brady wins
2.) Giants will fall short because of their offense.
3.) Broncos will win a lot of games thanks to their defense
4.) Browns and Jets suck. Throw in the Jags as well.
5.) Falcons will go against the expectations

1 Packers lost Sam shields their #1 cb for the entire season. The #2 and #3 missed 12 total games and played injured in most games. They picked up Davon House who was rated the #1 bump and run cb in the NFL according to pro football focus PFF. Morgan Brunnett was rated even higher than ha ha according to PFF. They also picked up future stud in Josh Jones who can play safety Lb and CB. Lastly they picked up Kevin King cb out of Washington with their first pick. Many thought he would be the #2 cb but since all dbs are healthy and very talented he is the #5 cb which is good.

2.) Dline has Daniels an elite DE second year man Clark at NT who was rated as a top ten run stopper at NT by PFF and Lowry who looks to have even more talent and size than danels and Clark and many have him as the Packers breakout player of the year. They acquired depth at the dline by picking up starting de from the skins in Ricky Jean Francois and 49ers starting Dt in 28 year old 6'5 315 lb Quinton Dial. The depth and talent on the dline is almost unfair.

3.) Nick Perry was the Packers best all around defender last year against the run and pass. He had 11.5 sacks in 14 games and played in 3 games with a cast. PFF had him with an elite rating of 93 pre injury. Jake Ryan is an above average MLB and Clay Matthews can still make the game changing play as we seen in the postseason but is always injured. They added former pro bowl olb in Brooks from the 49ers to add depth and drafted sack master Vince Biegel olb out of Wisconsin.

The bigest weakness on the defense isn't a player but the d coordinator in Dom Capers. Dude keeps to his archaic and confusing play calling. The talent will have to overcome his ineptitude like they did in 2010.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carson will be a household name by December, and IMO will be the workhorse in the backfield

Prosice is a rare talent, injuries have plagued him since college, but a true difference maker if he could ever play a full season

He had a handful of nice plays in the preseason but will have to work his way up the. Depth chart. In the end they have no o line to block for these RB's so that will lead to inconsistent production and most likely injuries

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing this. Should be a fun season. Pats/Packers Super Bowl for me with the Pats winning and Brady and Bellichek announce their retirement during the Super Bowl winner's speech.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing this. Should be a fun season. Pats/Packers Super Bowl for me with the Pats winning and Brady and Bellichek announce their retirement during the Super Bowl winner's speech.

I hope none of that happens

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston -5.5 this week

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McEvoy is only a 2nd year player. I think they'll work him in more often this year. He'd be especially useful around the goal line on jump balls because of his height, but I really don't know a ton about him because he doesn't get into the rotation super often.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Season Predictions:

AFC East:
Patriots 14-2 (1)

Bills 5-11
Dolphins 4-12
Jets 2-14

AFC North:
Steelers 12-4 (2)
Ravens 10-6 (5)

Bengals (8-8)
Browns (3-13)

AFC South:
Titans 11-5 (4)

Colts 6-10
Jaguars 5-11
Texans 4-12

AFC West:
Raiders 12-4 (3)
Chiefs 10-6 (6)

Broncos 9-7
Chargers 3-13

NFC East:
Giants 12-4 (4)
Cowboys 11-5 (6)

Eagles 6-10
Redskins 6-10

NFC North:
Packers 13-3 (2)

Lions 9-7
Vikings 7-9
Bears 0-16

NFC South:
Falcons 12-4 (3)
Panthers 11-5 (5)

Buccaneers 10-6
Saints 8-8

NFC West:
Seahawks 14-2 (1)

Cardinals 10-6
49ers 6-10
Rams 2-14

Wild Card:
Chiefs @ Raiders
Ravens
@ Titans
Cowboys @ Falcons
Panthers
@ Giants

Divisional Round:

Ravens @ Patriots
Raiders @ Steelers
Falcons @ Packers
Panthers
@ Seahawks

AFC Championship:
Pittsburgh Steelers
@ New England Patriots

NFC Championship:
Carolina Panthers
@ Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl:
Carolina Panthers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm going against the norm, picking some surprises. I really feel that the 49ers are such a improved team but that's a tough division and the Seahawks are SCAARY this year. O-Line needs work but other than that, no question marks on that team whatsoever. The AFC East and AFC South are ridiculously weak. Patriots and Titans have an EASY run to the division titles. It took me a while whether or not the Ravens, Broncos or Bengals would make the playoffs. I like the addition of Jeremy Maclin for the Ravens and I think Marlon Humphrey challenges for DROY. I really don't like the Chargers this year. At all. I also think we have the wrong team as the 0-16 team. I think the Jets spring for 2, maybe 3 wins. But the Chicago Bears are the real winners of the #1 draft pick. I think the Bucs playoff hopes went down the drain now that they have to play 16 straight games with no bye weeks. I know I'll get shit for many of my records (Hey Eagles and Redskins fans) but I feel that a tough schedule really means something.

As far as the playoffs, I have 100% confidence that the Panthers offense and defense will be SHARP this year. Cam will be healthy, Luke will be healthy, Run CMC is gonna be a beast and possible win OROY. Kelvin is back in shape, they added Curtis Samuel and I feel that O-line is improved. For the Steelers, the defense looks the best it's looked in a while. Offensively, no real MAJOR additions, but Conner as the bruiser backup RB will help a lot. TJ Watt is the real deal. Just hope the offensive line can protect Ben and keep him healthy. With that said, I firmly believe that the Steelers will FINALLY beat the Patriots in January and win this 7th title for Mr. Rooney.
So close, you need to add one more win somewhere.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McEvoy is only a 2nd year player. I think they'll work him in more often this year. He'd be especially useful around the goal line on jump balls because of his height, but I really don't know a ton about him because he doesn't get into the rotation super often.

Well being a Badgers and Packers fan I was sad to see him leave the state. He played QB for the Badgers some of his first year as a dual threat QB. He wasn't a great QB but did some good things. We moved him to safety and he became the best safety on a too 5 defense in the nation. In his 2015 season he played safety and was used at wr a little for bombs, jet sweeps and trick plays where he passed the ball. He's easily the most versatile player to ever come through Wisconsin. He played at Wr, Dual threat QB, WR, TE, SS, CB and LB. He's 6'6" 235 lbs with a 4.47 40 time and 35 inch vertical. He's very raw at the WR position. Given has size, hands and versatility he easily has one of the bigger upsides in the NFL if he continues to Progress. Honestly I hope to not see him at all vs the Pack because we only have one guy with the size and speed to cover him and he's a rookie. Please keep him on the bench. Thanks

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play

AFC East
1. NE 14-2
2. Miami 7-9
3. Buffalo 5-11
4. NY Jets 1-15

AFC North
1. Pitt 10-6
2. Cincy 9-7
3. Baltimore 8-8
4. Cleveland 6-10

AFC South
1. Tennessee 11-5
2. Houston 8-8
3. Jacksonville 7-9
4. Indy 7-9

AFC West
1. KC 10-6
2. Oakland 10-6
3. LA 9-7
4. Denver 6-10

NFC East
1. NY Giants 10-6
2. Philly 9-7
3. Dallas 8-8
4. Washington 6-10

NFC North
1. Green Bay 11-5
2. Minnesota 7-9
3. Detroit 6-10
4. Chicago 3-13

NFC South
1. Atlanta 11-5
2. Tampa 10-6
3. New Orleans 8-8
4. Carolina 8-8

NFC West
1. Seattle 11-5
2. Arizona 10-6
3. San Fran 6-10
4. LA Rams 4-12

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they retire, not as Super Bowl champs, but I hope they retire.

I hope Tom Retires, BB stays, Jimmy wins 4 straight SB's. shitting all over Bradys' legacy

i Im being honest