• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My final NFL predictions.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Tom Retires, BB stays, Jimmy wins 4 straight SB's. shitting all over Bradys' legacy

i Im being honest

Good god man. Don't wish that kinda hell on everyone who isn't a Patriots fan! What's wrong with you?! I mean seriously....
whats-wrong-with-you-3d-printing.gif

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Tom Retires, BB stays, Jimmy wins 4 straight SB's. shitting all over Bradys' legacy

i Im being honest

I think Brady's legacy is more than just Super Bowls. It's gonna take more than winning 4 straight with Belichick for Grapoloaloffopopo to have any impact on Brady.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people on the Packer bandwagon . I just don't see it. I think they're a playoff team but I don't see how they're any better than last year honestly

I wrote an entire post of why the defense should be improved. In terms of matching up vs the falcons they won't have db who runs a 4.7 40 time on him. Instead they will use a guy who has locked down Julio before in Davon House. That's just one improvement but it's significant

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brady's legacy is more than just Super Bowls. It's gonna take more than winning 4 straight with Belichick for Grapoloaloffopopo to have any impact on Brady.

Dis-agree with that (and lets be honest, its just dreaming cause Jimmy aint winning 4 straight)

But those (me included) that always thought Brady was just a glorified system QB, it aint gonna help if the next guy just rolls right along doing the same thing

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 TD's

Jimmy vs the Jets Week 17

Idk, gotta find the surprises in the season. Patriots are usually a lock for 12-4, 13-3 or 14-2. Only time they've won more than 14 games in a season was in 2007. They are always good for at least 1 division loss and they have some pretty tough teams on their schedule. Panthers, Bucs, Falcons, Raiders and Steelers.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dis-agree with that (and lets be honest, its just dreaming cause Jimmy aint winning 4 straight)

But those (me included) that always thought Brady was just a glorified system QB, it aint gonna help if the next guy just rolls right along doing the same thing

Kind of my point. Brady may or may not be a system QB, but he's put up some pretty good numbers playing in the system. If he didn't have Belichick, would he be the Tom Brady we know today? We'll never know. The fact is his legacy is as one of the G.O.A.T.s and Groplono would have a lot of work to do to have any affect on his legend.

If Gopralonopotuiasosopo has success, then sure it adds to the system narrative. But the fact will remain that Brady is an all-time great.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of my point. Brady may or may not be a system QB, but he's put up some pretty good numbers playing in the system. If he didn't have Belichick, would he be the Tom Brady we know today? We'll never know. The fact is his legacy is as one of the G.O.A.T.s and Groplono would have a lot of work to do to have any affect on his legend.

If Gopralonopotuiasosopo has success, then sure it adds to the system narrative. But the fact will remain that Brady is an all-time great.

These Jimmy G last names are killing me haha

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I don't care to learn his name as long as he's a back-up. If he becomes a starter, I might start spelling it right.

Perfect Denver starter in 2018

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting the Pats to rest the starters Week 17 and the Jets winning that game.
That's not what I was talking about. Your combined records are 255-257

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote an entire post of why the defense should be improved. In terms of matching up vs the falcons they won't have db who runs a 4.7 40 time on him. Instead they will use a guy who has locked down Julio before in Davon House. That's just one improvement but it's significant
I'm not sure what your definition of locked down is but JJ has only played 2 NFL games vs trans House was on and he has 20 catches for 377 yards and 2 TDs in those games ( 14 GB and 15 Jax )... So I'm pretty sure whatever your definition is it is that lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what your definition of locked down is but JJ has only played 2 NFL games vs trans House was on and he has 20 catches for 377 yards and 2 TDs in those games ( 14 GB and 15 Jax )... So I'm pretty sure whatever your definition is it is that lol

You should watch that gb game again. JJ destroyed Tramon Williams, Sam Shields , and Casey Hayward. When Jones went vs House he caught one ball for 19 yards but was 1/5 and House broke up 3 passes and one should've been picked as he went step for step with Julio and covered him like white on rice in bump and run. The one completion vs House was when he played zone and let JJ go free to cover the short route.

I didn't watch the jags game last season but I do know they changed to a zone scheme which House admitted he's horrible at. In 2015 he played bump and run all year and had the best season ever for a Jaguar CB. Pro Football Focus rated him at a 90.5 for the season which is elite. Last year in zone coverage he was rated a pathetic 43. Pack will put him in bump and run this year and will owner Julio as he always does in bump and run.

Feel free to watch the 2014 gb game over and enjoy House being Julio's daddy when in bump and run.

House is Julio's daddy.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should watch that gb game again. JJ destroyed Tramon Williams, Sam Shields , and Casey Hayward. When Jones went vs House he caught one ball for 19 yards but was 1/5 and House broke up 3 passes and one should've been picked as he went step for step with Julio and covered him like white on rice in bump and run. The one completion vs House was when he played zone and let JJ go free to cover the short route.

I didn't watch the jags game last season but I do know they changed to a zone scheme which House admitted he's horrible at. In 2015 he played bump and run all year and had the best season ever for a Jaguar CB. Pro Football Focus rated him at a 90.5 for the season which is elite. Last year in zone coverage he was rated a pathetic 43. Pack will put him in bump and run this year and will owner Julio as he always does in bump and run.

Feel free to watch the 2014 gb game over and enjoy House being Julio's daddy when in bump and run.

House is Julio's daddy.
Lol. Ok . I missed this stuff. Glad football is back

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigest weakness on the defense isn't a player but the d coordinator in Dom Capers. Dude keeps to his archaic and confusing play calling. The talent will have to overcome his ineptitude like they did in 2010.
the biggest weakness on D is injury

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Ok . I missed this stuff. Glad football is back

Me too brotha. I didn't catch the Jags vs Atl game. All I can go off of is how well he did on Jones vs the Pack in 2014 despite JJ having 250 yards. Should be a fun matchup to watch.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest weakness on D is injury

Injuries are crucial but happen to every team. Since the sb year the pack d have been below average in scoring d every season with multiple seasons ranked in the 20's. GB lost starting MLB Nick Barnett and starting CB AlHarris in 2010 yet they still won the SB. Dom Cappers aka dumb Crappers is old and washed up. His prevent defense on third and long and when we have a big lead prevents us from winning Superbowls.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the weak OGs.

Pack picked up pro bowl guard Jahari Evans this season and Lane Taylor did very well filling in for Josh Sitting Last year. No QB had more time to pass than Rodgers last year and the starting RB's for the pack averaged 5.5 YPC. All this even with losing our starting center in Corey last year. He's back this season at full health. This might be the best line in the game behind dal.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack picked up pro bowl guard Jahari Evans this season and Lane Taylor did very well filling in for Josh Sitting Last year. No QB had more time to pass than Rodgers last year and the starting RB's for the pack averaged 5.5 YPC. All this even with losing our starting center in Corey last year. He's back this season at full health. This might be the best line in the game behind dal.

Watcha expect this week?

Most entertaining game of the weekend