• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Underrated Player In Sports History??

Most Underrated?

• Elvin Hayes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lester Hayes

• Kirby Puckett

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dino Ciccarelli

• Other

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow sports cards have changed so much over the years. I forgot about how pricey some of those misprint error cards. Used to sky rocket in value.
I know remember what a big deal that was? I always found that ironic that with cards a mistake increased the value. I cannot think of too many other items where that happens.

I kind of miss those days, I loved collecting cards

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know remember what a big deal that was? I always found that ironic that with cards a mistake increased the value. I cannot think of too many other items where that happens.

I kind of miss those days, I loved collecting cards
That was definitely a trip back. Some of the things they have done with cards is amazing now. Like inserting pieces of jerseys and equipment.But there was just something about the old days of collecting cards. Where a misprint was fun.Almost feels like those misprints were an early form of autocorrect malfunctions :dhd:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was definitely a trip back. Some of the things they have done with cards is amazing now. Like inserting pieces of jerseys and equipment.But there was just something about the old days of collecting cards. Where a misprint was fun.Almost feels like those misprints were an early form of autocorrect malfunctions :dhd:
I remember how jazzed I was when I bought a Scottie Pippen rookie card and discovered they misspelled his name. I thought I had a nice collection at the time. Most of the cards that I had that were worth some money have decreased to nothing

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Whitaker Should be HOF
Tramm Should be HOF
Herman Moore Best there ever was Yes I am a homer for Lions and UVA
John Hiller Decent reliever
Nate Thurmond Basketball sucks
Rube Waddell He is in the HOF
Don Maynard Gets a lot of credit
Chad Pennington LOL
Frank Tanana I work with a guy that faced him in HS. The guy says he struck out every time
Rocky Colavito Underrated
Norm Cash Overrated
Mark aguirre Basketball sucks
Kevin Willis Basketball sucks
Dan Marjerle Basketball sucks
Cliff Robinson Basketball sucks
Bernie Kosar Underrated
Don Kelly Didn't he commit 3 errors on 1 fly ball
Steve Atwater Underrated
Larry Walker Underrated because of Coors field
Edgar Martinez Underrated

You forgot Hal Newhouser and Mickey Lolich. For all the Tigers that have been robbed of the HOF, Lolich is the worst robbery IMO. But nobody ever mentions him.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember how jazzed I was when I bought a Scottie Pippen rookie card and discovered they misspelled his name. I thought I had a nice collection at the time. Most of the cards that I had that were worth some money have decreased to nothing

Anything from the 80s is worthless as they were all over produced. I still collect them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Hal Newhouser and Mickey Lolich. For all the Tigers that have been robbed of the HOF, Lolich is the worst robbery IMO. But nobody ever mentions him.
I kinda consider Prince Hal overrated tbh. He played against cripples and midgets for four years.

You think Lolich is screwed over more than Lou? He's definitely one of the best lefties not in the hall. Tommy Bridges is another guy I snubbed.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda consider Prince Hal overrated tbh. He played against cripples and midgets for four years.

You think Lolich is screwed over more than Lou? He's definitely one of the best lefties not in the hall. Tommy Bridges is another guy I snubbed.

Yes Prince Hal took advantage of the players he was playing against, but nobody else took any where near as much advantage. That is way I think he is underrated, most people just want to say look at who he played against and not realize he was far and away the best player during WWII.

Yes to me Lolich is the biggest Detroit snub for the HOF.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in the hell is dino ciccarelli?

Some dude who averaged 60 points a year for 20 years. He's not underrated, he's considered a pretty good player that had played for a long time.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some dude who averaged 60 points a year for 20 years. He's not underrated, he's considered a pretty good player that had played for a long time.

ALL ABOARD

7206066e.jpg