• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens(2) vs. New York Rangers(2) | ECF

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
throne_of_lies_elf.gif

You should be. I mean I was nothing but civil to you the entire series *sniff*

:whistle:

Lol well played!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a HUGE shout out to King Henrik, he was pretty awesome tonight. the story for him continues to be bigger

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want LA

I forget, did you do a lot of complaining about the diving and embellishment by the Habs?

Because if you get LA...

Plekanec, Prust and Eller are merely disciples of the one true dive king, Dustin Brown. Of course Dustin is merely seated at the right hand of the father, Derek Roy.

Either matchup is going to be rough for the Rangers. The Habs are fast, but ultimately not very big. Both the Kings and Hawks are fucking HUGE.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idc who we play, we're there. Either opponent will be tough. Last two Cup winners, they have the experience and success. This is new to us. I think my boys' are up for the challenge!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Glen Sather that 2002 signing of Bobby Holik has finally paid off

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget, did you do a lot of complaining about the diving and embellishment by the Habs?

Because if you get LA...

Plekanec, Prust and Eller are merely disciples of the one true dive king, Dustin Brown. Of course Dustin is merely seated at the right hand of the father, Derek Roy.

Either matchup is going to be rough for the Rangers. The Habs are fast, but ultimately not very big. Both the Kings and Hawks are fucking HUGE.

where and when did you see me complain? And we played LA this season.......I think we won.
I WANT LA!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a HUGE shout out to King Henrik, he was pretty awesome tonight. the story for him continues to be bigger

You juat knew King Henrik was gonna show up! I said it yesterday and will say it again. Hanke never has back to back terrible games.

Hell of a game to get his first shitout of this post season

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where and when did you see me complain? And we played LA this season.......I think we won.
I WANT LA!

I didn't say I saw it, I was asking if you were one of the ones (I've seen so much about the embellishment). I honestly don't remember.

Habs are amateurs at embellishment compared to LA, that's all I am saying.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not as bitter as Canucks fans though...

no this shit is just stupid, sorry 43 but it is. no fucking way AV takes this team we have now back to the Finals. its just asinine that people think this way. he was DONE in Vancouver, he could get NOTHING more out of our team.

if anyone should feel the most foolish its actually Montreal for giving up Ryan McDonagh. The canucks and the fans have NOTHING to be bitter about here. I just dont get this mentality on that. Im actually ROOTING for the Rangers to win this fucking thing I would love to see AV get a ring and beat either chicago or LA

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I saw it, I was asking if you were one of the ones (I've seen so much about the embellishment). I honestly don't remember.

Habs are amateurs at embellishment compared to LA, that's all I am saying.

Hawks and Kings are both great teams, I think the Kings are the better of the 2 and if we can beat either one I know the Rangers earned the cup, thats why Im not celebrating......Plenty of hockey left.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no this shit is just stupid, sorry 43 but it is. no fucking way AV takes this team we have now back to the Finals. its just asinine that people think this way. he was DONE in Vancouver, he could get NOTHING more out of our team.

if anyone should feel the most foolish its actually Montreal for giving up Ryan McDonagh. The canucks and the fans have NOTHING to be bitter about here. I just dont get this mentality on that. Im actually ROOTING for the Rangers to win this fucking thing I would love to see AV get a ring and beat either chicago or LA

That was Pierre Gauthier's trade that sent McDonagh to the Rangers. Can't really hold it against the current regime of the Habs

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Pierre Gauthier's trade that sent McDonagh to the Rangers. Can't really hold it against the current regime of the Habs

well it was mike gillis that fired AV so it shouldnt fall on the canucks either but I dont care. that shit annoys the fuck out of me.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because if you get LA...

Either matchup is going to be rough for the Rangers. The Habs are fast, but ultimately not very big. Both the Kings Carter and Richards and Hawks are fucking HUGE.

Thats what Hartnells wife said.... :drum: :L

Seriously though going into the finals the Rangers are the underdog but they have shown some great resilience and it should be a great final.

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See.. it would be easy to root for the Rangers if their post game show people didn't act like self entitled douchebags after tonight's win

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks are middle of the pack height and weight wise
Kings are top 5 in height & heaviest team in the league. Yet thet can still fly

If i were a rangers fan id be hoping for the hawks

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want the Kings to finish this off tomorrow night

As for who teams want to play in series, it should not matter at this point - people who would rather play a specific team, I don't understand why - you're in the Finals, you should be able to beat anyone - Kings or Blackhawks fans wouldn't be saying, "Oh we'd rather have this team than that team" but I already hear a bunch of Rangers people/fans saying, "We want this team" - either team you face will be difficult

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad there's no bitterness :thumb:

P.S. That's pretty much how I feel about the Blue Jackets in question.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want the Kings to finish this off tomorrow night

As for who teams want to play in series, it should not matter at this point - people who would rather play a specific team, I don't understand why - you're in the Finals, you should be able to beat anyone - Kings or Blackhawks fans wouldn't be saying, "Oh we'd rather have this team than that team" but I already hear a bunch of Rangers people/fans saying, "We want this team" - either team you face will be difficult

Thats what fans do I want to see LA, because I do like them and I like them Better than the Hawks

Last edited by a moderator: