• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mini camp thread 2023

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just did a google search on his playoff record. Minn has had weapons for KC. DIggs, Jefferson, Thieln, and Cook.
and they had no defenses , none

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they had no defenses , none

i know but KC had weapons. His feather in his cap is when they beat the heavily favored Saints for his playoff win.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know but KC had weapons. His feather in his cap is when they beat the heavily favored Saints for his playoff win.
sonny jurgensen had weapons but with no defense he didnt win

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so stirring the pot some more , this here plainly reflects outstanding career and anyone saying we couldnt use his level of qb play here in DC for the past 5 yrs is kidding themselves

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so stirring the pot some more , this here plainly reflects outstanding career and anyone saying we couldnt use his level of qb play here in DC for the past 5 yrs is kidding themselves
I thought Wentz was going to take us to the promised land.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just did a google search on his playoff record. Minn has had weapons for KC. DIggs, Jefferson, Thieln, and Cook.

Yes, he has had some weapons but the decline of Thielen was overnight and he was good for a singular year for KC in Minnesota. Cook really is nothing too special, as he is a RB. Digs is very good and Jefferson is awesome. How has the OL been? How has the defense been?

You do a Google search but do not investigate the why. Maybe that is part of your problem.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love KC and had no idea his stats were that good. HOFer he should not be…but neither should a whole bunch of people who are in. The HOF should have been reserved for the true legends of the game. The top 2 or 3 players at the position of their era.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he has had some weapons but the decline of Thielen was overnight and he was good for a singular year for KC in Minnesota. Cook really is nothing too special, as he is a RB. Digs is very good and Jefferson is awesome. How has the OL been? How has the defense been?

You do a Google search but do not investigate the why. Maybe that is part of your problem.

what problem? The guy had weapons and he put up good numbers. That is his playoff record. He stayed helathy and produced.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what problem? The guy had weapons and he put up good numbers. That is his playoff record. He stayed helathy and produced.

The problem you have with people not believing your arguments are genuine. You always seem to be arguing with anterior motives.

Almost every team has weapons and few QBs have put up the numbers KC has. Yes, that is his playoff record, and if he had played poorly, you would have a point. He didn’t play poorly at all, especially in the playoff game for us. His OL and his defense have been abysmal.

You also didn’t look to see what the record consisted of, including the 2012 loss, which KC came in with less than 6 minutes to go in the game and down by 10.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem you have with people not believing your arguments are genuine. You always seem to be arguing with anterior motives.

Almost every team has weapons and few QBs have put up the numbers KC has. Yes, that is his playoff record, and if he had played poorly, you would have a point. He didn’t play poorly at all, especially in the playoff game for us. His OL and his defense have been abysmal.

You also didn’t look to see what the record consisted of, including the 2012 loss, which KC came in with less than 6 minutes to go in the game and down by 10.

im not arguing. What motive? I didn't say he played poorly. He is gone now. why is this being brought up?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love KC and had no idea his stats were that good. HOFer he should not be…but neither should a whole bunch of people who are in. The HOF should have been reserved for the true legends of the game. The top 2 or 3 players at the position of their era.
thats why i said he isnt a HOFer but he has had an outstanding career

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c we dont have a qb yet. ok.
nope because you guys on this board " ran him out of town " and wouldnt listen to the fact that we can win with him at qb even if he wasnt elite he is a winning qb , he has led his team to the greatest come from behind win in history , he also has our greatest come from behind win , he was doing his job here but our FO failed to build a team around him, but most of all its because Chiller cant admit he was wrong

remember the ABCers

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not arguing. What motive? I didn't say he played poorly. He is gone now. why is this being brought up?

All your arguments have the motive of stroking your own ego. If one person agrees with your opinion, or if you believe they may have said they agree, you get a dopamine rush like no other. You don’t want to know the truth or think critically about your opinion, you simply want to be seen as correct…you hardly are ever seen in that manner. You did it by constantly defending Wentz and are still in the process of doing that with RR.

KC was brought up because we still don’t have an answer at QB but we have a very good roster. Perhaps SH will be the guy…I have touted him as the best in that draft since before the draft...so I obviously believe he may be the answer. When we have an actual answer, you probably won’t see KC brought up any more.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All your arguments have the motive of stroking your own ego. If one person agrees with your opinion, or if you believe they may have said they agree, you get a dopamine rush like no other. You don’t want to know the truth or think critically about your opinion, you simply want to be seen as correct…you hardly are ever seen in that manner. You did it by constantly defending Wentz and are still in the process of doing that with RR.

KC was brought up because we still don’t have an answer at QB but we have a very good roster. Perhaps SH will be the guy…I have touted him as the best in that draft since before the draft...so I obviously believe he may be the answer. When we have an actual answer, you probably won’t see KC brought up any more.
Thank you for saying what I have tried to say for several years now. You nailed it on the head...dead on!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all. What ego? I know we don't have an answer at QB yet. Hopefully SH is it. Defending Wentz or RR has nothing to do with this. I didnt want to give up on CW after 6 games. I dont want to fire RR if he wins a playoff game. These are my opnons, you can disagree with them if you want.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I didnt want to give up on CW after 6 games. I dont want to fire RR if he wins a playoff game. These are my opinions, you can disagree with them if you want."

this is the essence of why you get flack

you make statements like "i dont want to give up on wince after 6 games " and then debate people ad nauseum about it while being "flabbergasted " as to why anyone would have a different view the same with the 2nd part of of your statement about RR , if we have a different opinion you are in "shock " as to why we think otherwise

then the last part "its just my opinion " thing and" you can disagree if you want". well that just isnt the case because you fight tooth and nail about it and think people arent "true fans " because they dont see it like you and you want to "ignore them "

so brushing it of as " its just my opinion " and it doesnt really matter is flat out BS especially after yrs and yrs of the same old shit

being a blind homer is ok but you cant be taken seriously as an arbitrator of reason

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I didnt want to give up on CW after 6 games. I dont want to fire RR if he wins a playoff game. These are my opinions, you can disagree with them if you want."

this is the essence of why you get flack

you make statements like "i dont want to give up on wince after 6 games " and then debate people ad nauseum about it while being "flabbergasted " as to why anyone would have a different view the same with the 2nd part of of your statement about RR , if we have a different opinion you are in "shock " as to why we think otherwise

then the last part "its just my opinion " thing and" you can disagree if you want". well that just isnt the case because you fight tooth and nail about it and think people arent "true fans " because they dont see it like you and you want to "ignore them "

so brushing it of as " its just my opinion " and it doesnt really matter is flat out BS especially after yrs and yrs of the same old shit

being a blind homer is ok but you cant be taken seriously as an arbitrator of reason

why would i be in shock? what flack? We debate on this board all the time. What is wrong with that? True fans dont say this team sucks after beating the Eagles when they haven't lost a game yet. Its years and years of my opinion. we can debate each other opinions. Its a message board. Right now KC doesn't really matter. You keep bringing it up so be it, but of course you forget to add all the other issues at QB we had after KC. Which is a big reason why we cannot solve the QB issue. If it makes you feel good keep bringing up KC.