• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan VS. Kentucky

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to stay above the sophomoric conference discussion antics.

secvsbig10.jpg

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely were and the difference was no one was giving them shit about how bad they were. All we heard was Florida played in a shitty conference and would be a middle of the road Big10; etc. Heard that until Florida blew out Pitt and UCLA; teams that scored some good wins. Now all of a sudden, people are on the Florida bandwagon.

You make up so much shit it's not even funny. Nobody said Florida would be a "middle of the road" team anywhere. You just got so defensive for some reason about the SEC that when we said the conference as a whole sucked you took it to mean that was a reflection on Florida.

Wake up, the SEC sucked. That didn't hurt Florida's chances to make the Final Four, so why should you care if the conference was bad or not?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make up so much shit it's not even funny. Nobody said Florida would be a "middle of the road" team anywhere. You just got so defensive for some reason about the SEC that when we said the conference as a whole sucked you took it to mean that was a reflection on Florida.

Wake up, the SEC sucked. That didn't hurt Florida's chances to make the Final Four, so why should you care if the conference was bad or not?

Ha ha, really don't give a shit about your opinion...after all, you pick-em at 57% and me 91%; Actually, you aren't picking; you are guessing...57%, YIKES. :laugh3:

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a game thread around here ever had 300+ comments before tipoff?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a game thread around here ever had 300+ comments before tipoff?

Well, if you are drunk and didn't realize that Kentucky will actually be playing Wisconsin, then yes, you would have already seen this thread before.

Michigan played Kentucky in the Elite 8 and lost. We are now a week later and the winners of those Elite 8 games are playing in the Final Four.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you are drunk and didn't realize that Kentucky will actually be playing Wisconsin, then yes, you would have already seen this thread before.

Michigan played Kentucky in the Elite 8 and lost. We are now a week later and the winners of those Elite 8 games are playing in the Final Four.

I'm just talking smack to the Gator fans that talked shit about Michigan..

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, right on both counts. (wrong game, and I'm drunk... well, I'm drinking on my way to drunk)

I didn't realize this one got bumped again, but the Wisky/UK game thread has been going for about a week now, so it was an honest mistake.