• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Ryan blames Kyle Shanahan for SB loss.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total team collapse.

Shanahan's play calling on the last drive left a lot to be desired, but the players still have to execute.

Jake Mathews holding, Devonte Freeman missing a block that lead to the infamous sack, and the defense as a whole was just completely worn down the entire 4th quarter.

As soon as the Falcons got 0 points on their final drive, I knew the Pats were about to march down the field and score. Biggest shame of the situation for me was Julio Jones made one of the best catches of all time on that final drive, and it was all for naught and has already been forgotten by most.

It was total, players and coaches.

Agree on the Julio catch.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was total, players and coaches.

Agree on the Julio catch.

Seattle coaching staff continues to ruin SB's for me

First the one Pete Carroll handed to Tom Brady

Than Dan Quinn

Thankfully, Gus Bradley will never see a SB, and darren Bevell will never get a HC job

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle...you've got to run the ball 3 straight times there and kick a FG. But I blame Quinn more than Shanny...gotta over rule that pass play call and keep the clock running.

If anybody wet their pants in that game it was Shannahan in that moment.

This.

Sure you want a touchdown, but you have to consider the situation, especially in the effing SB. I agree with Ryan, but he needs to give a stock answer to that question.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Sure you want a touchdown, but you have to consider the situation, especially in the effing SB. I agree with Ryan, but he needs to give a stock answer to that question.

That's true, but deep down Ryan is probably thinking "If Mathews could make a God damn block without holding and if Freeman could have just chipped his fucking man, I'd have a ring right now"

But Shanahan is out in San Francisco and easy to throw under the bus.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Than Dan Quinn

Thankfully, Gus Bradley will never see a SB, and darren Bevell will never get a HC job

Yeah the Carroll tree is not doing that great when they leave the nest...lol

He kinda owned some it, and maybe that's why most of the fans let Quinn off the hook...but it would've been tough to bring Shannahan back to town. He didn't address the media at all...I think he was on a plane to SF the day after the SB.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanny had a helluva season and so did Matt.

Kyle...you've got to run the ball 3 straight times there and kick a FG. But I blame Quinn more than Shanny...gotta over rule that pass play call and keep the clock running.

If anybody wet their pants in that game it was Shannahan in that moment.

Ryan choked. Matty Slush.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing right, Julios' catch was a FG away from being seen on NFL playoff highlights until the end of time, like Montana to Clarke
Great catch for sure on a ball that should never had been thrown by Ryan. Rowe was blanketing JJ actually right in front of him. How that ball got over his fingertips and into JJs hands was amazing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Than Dan Quinn

Thankful for Pat fans Tyree's amazing catch, his 7th of the season was also his LAST in the NFL. :thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catch for sure on a ball that should never had been thrown by Ryan. Rowe was blanketing JJ actually right in front of him. How that ball got over his fingertips and into JJs hands was amazing.

And Julio made it almost look routine

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankful for Pat fans Tyree's amazing catch, his 7th of the season was also his LAST in the NFL. :thumb:

I wouldn't say your thankful

I'd say the sting is like a batch of fresh eggs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. In your eyes it was the same as the Tyree catch wasn't it?

We see better catches every week than the Tyree catch

Amazing after the Edelman miracle, you're still whining

Brady fans, unreal

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We see better catches every week than the Tyree catch

Amazing after the Edelman miracle, you're still whining

Brady fans, unreal
Hahaha you call that whinning? You crying daily about how TB doesn't deserve any credit for any of the SBs won by NE is the epic snivelling diatribe. Keep posting, keep proving

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha you call that whinning? You crying daily about how TB doesn't deserve any credit for any of the SBs won by NE is the epic snivelling diatribe. Keep posting, keep proving

Exaggerating

Edelmans catch has shut up normal fans about the Tyree catch

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well put on your big boy pants and CALL the plays YOURSELF then!

Ryan was hailed the most NFL ready qb in the draft, #1 over all pick....Has had some of the best wr's in the league, the best TE the last century and some pretty good RB's....Everything built around him all he has to show is 1 embarrassing SB appearance in 9 yrs and two 1 and dones.....Ozzie tried to trade up and get him that yr but we took Joe at #18....
He has won more big games including the SB MVP, pretty happy with that....In short Ryan is another stat champ that folds like a dollar store lawn chair when the real pressure is on....
Do you think you would ever hear Brady, Rodgers, Peyton or even Wilson or Joe, point the finger at their OC in a situation like that ????....
Let me help you, Never Ever....Champions don't do that, only losers !!!!:L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan was hailed the most NFL ready qb in the draft, #1 over all pick....Has had some of the best wr's in the league, the best TE the last century and some pretty good RB's....Everything built around him all he has to show is 1 embarrassing SB appearance in 9 yrs and two 1 and dones.....Ozzie tried to trade up and get him that yr but we took Joe at #18....
He has won more big games including the SB MVP, pretty happy with that....In short Ryan is another stat champ that folds like a dollar store lawn chair when the real pressure is on....
Do you think you would ever hear Brady, Rodgers, Peyton or even Wilson or Joe, point the finger at their OC in a situation like that ????....
Let me help you, Never Ever....Champions don't do that, only losers !!!!:L

Exactly. They would say (and they have), "I need to do better, I should have done better." Bottom Line is you're the QB and a great one at that so you're telling me you can't run an offense and make a call if you claim your OC isn't giving it to your quick enough?