• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martinez Invited to Manning QB camp/Black Unis

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously........ Martinez sucks... we'd be better off runnig the I and triple option than the shit we've been running.

Uncle Rico>>>>T-tragic

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez's biggest weapon is his speed and we haven't seen that since the 4th game of his freshman year

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cody did actually attend the manning camp once now that I think about it, but I don't have any clue why irule thinks that Cody Green somehow has more pull than an assistant at the actual camp.

And Calhoun is "friends with cody"? What does that have to do with anything?

Can't we just let Taylor do his thing without putting him down or saying he has this or that person to thank?

The dude is putting in work. He wants to be a better passer and he's paying money out of his own pocket to work with the best people available to help him do that.

Haters everywhere he turns.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did i say that was in any way bad about Taylor??

Ive heard that Cody helped get him an invite.. nothing wrong or bad about that..

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did i say that was in any way bad about Taylor??

Ive heard that Cody helped get him an invite.. nothing wrong or bad about that..

I'm cranky this meern. Felt like being dramatic.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, carry on then :D

I didnt mean anything negative, nor would i trade taylor for cody

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love continuing to talk about this shit. :D
:deadhorse:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope it's not still throwing it up for grabs, only now with better form.

There is a mental aspect of being a QB too, and a toughness.

Tebow has those intangibles.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cody did actually attend the manning camp once now that I think about it, but I don't have any clue why irule thinks that Cody Green somehow has more pull than an assistant at the actual camp.

And Calhoun is "friends with cody"? What does that have to do with anything?

Can't we just let Taylor do his thing without putting him down or saying he has this or that person to thank?

The dude is putting in work. He wants to be a better passer and he's paying money out of his own pocket to work with the best people available to help him do that.

Haters everywhere he turns.

Just to be clear, I aint hatin on Martinez. I think he is busting his ass to do everything he can to be a better player. I said it any times, I think he was the most improved player on the team last year. He is a competitor, no doubt about it.

My comment was on the state of the program. We recruit a quarterback for his speed and then make him throw because we are afraid he will get hurt running.

And evidently we don't have the staff to teach him because we are out sourcing. I know they can't work with him right now but they've had two years to do it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, I aint hatin on Martinez. I think he is busting his ass to do everything he can to be a better player. I said it any times, I think he was the most improved player on the team last year. He is a competitor, no doubt about it.

My comment was on the state of the program. We recruit a quarterback for his speed and then make him throw because we are afraid he will get hurt running.

And evidently we don't have the staff to teach him because we are out sourcing. I know they can't work with him right now but they've had two years to do it.

the time that they are allowed to work with the players is so limited. and that is also the time that needs to be spent preparing for games, not working on mechanics. it is up to the players to do that on their own in the offseason. for example i've seen kyler reed and ben cotton working out pretty much every day at the stadium. i've also occasionally seen taylor, but i guess it makes sense that he isn't around if he's working with a cali qb coach.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the time that they are allowed to work with the players is so limited. and that is also the time that needs to be spent preparing for games, not working on mechanics. it is up to the players to improve their abilites, work out to get bigger, stronger and faster, otherwise... if they want to play here... get their shit together and be ready for the upcoming season in the offseason. for example i've seen kyler reed and ben cotton working out pretty much every day at the stadium. i've also occasionally seen taylor, but i guess it makes sense that he isn't around if he's working with a cali qb coach.

Hi Oak... fify... good post though!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: