• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Mariners Vs Red Sox 6/14 - 6/17

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say I told you so but...
tenor.gif

:whistle:

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought we might have a good shot at this game but now we're behind the 8 ball and playing catch up with the Sox is a pretty huge task. Not giving up yet, but this inning has really let the air out of things. Doubt if the pen can hold these guys tonight. Haniger misses the fly ball, Seager rushes and boots a play and Paxton throws a wild one. Oh hell, so what...like Servais says: "that's baseball".

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all the inability to bunt talk, we are 3rd in the majors in sac bunts so it is a thing. It should have been a thing last night. The other reason you bunt them to 3rd and 2nd is that Kimberly loves his ball in the dirt and that is harder to throw with a man on 3B. And the other pisser offer thing with Seager last night was he should have bunted but if not bunting you look for dead red on 1st pitch (which was thrown) after Kimberly threw 10 straight balls off the plate. He took the freaking dead red pitch!!!!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOO!!!!..LOL...We may not win a game in the next 10 days the way we're playing right now. Get your shit together M'S:lm:
I stand by my 3 or 4 of 10. They HAVE to have enough pride to pull a few out. Someone needs to take charge of that dugout after this game and get FUCKING PISSED. One of the players needs to get into this teams head and make them pissed off enough to stop playing this shitty baseball. If they do, they will salvage 4.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all the inability to bunt talk, we are 3rd in the majors in sac bunts so it is a thing. It should have been a thing last night. The other reason you bunt then to 3rd and 2nd is that Kimberly loves his ball in the dirt and that is harder to throw with a man on 3B. And the other pisser offer thing with Seager last night was he should have bunted but if not bunting you look for dead red on 1st pitch (which was thrown) after Kimberly threw 10 straight balls off the plate. He took the freaking dead red pitch!!!!!!
Man, that sure is the truth. I've always felt that a bunt, especially in that situation last night is a GREAT call. I'm guessing Servais probably didn't even think about it an Seager was just hoping for a bomb and taking strikes and swinging at balls. Pissed me off so much last night.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... There is still two more games and this one is not over... It's like you all are looking for a reason to, "BOO" your team...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... There is still two more games and this one is not over... It's like you all are looking for a reason to, "BOO" your team...
You just don't get it. It's like you haven't watched this EXACT same movie over and over and over again for 41 straight years or something.

No one takes pleasure in this. Well, no one that follows this team.

We've seen their season go along and look awesome, only to end up like this...
giphy.gif

It's what M's do.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that sure is the truth. I've always felt that a bunt, especially in that situation last night is a GREAT call. I'm guessing Servais probably didn't even think about it an Seager was just hoping for a bomb and taking strikes and swinging at balls. Pissed me off so much last night.

Watching Servais last night at his presser laughing and blowing shit off like its no big deal pissed me off more than today's game is going to be honest. I just don't like him and never have. He has to stop the spiral its his job!

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what happened but the shit really hit the fan and the team just fell apart. 3 errors (2, I guess they changed Haniger's to a hit/not an error) but still, the defense was terrible and then when they went to bat, they did a shitty job with that too. Almost embarrassing. Hope tomorrow when the game is live nationwide, we don't look like a bunch of little leaguers against the Sox. Glad it wasn't tonight's game being televised to everyone cuz this is complete, unadulterated :bullshit::L:gaah::nono:

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Servais last night at his presser laughing and blowing shit off like its no big deal pissed me off more than today's game is going to be honest. I just don't like him and never have. He has to stop the spiral its his job!
I thought I was the only one who can't stand Servais. I watch EVERY post game with him and I agree, last night's post game was a friggin shitty ass joke. Just the sight of him bugs the hell out of me sometimes. I know I shouldn't feel that way but after his performance last year I haven't been able to get excited about him as the manager....period.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mariners could come back and win this one just like the Angles game on Sunday, I don't dispute that, but it is disappointing to me to see them making so many mistakes is these games against the teams over .500. There's no need to press, just settle down and play your game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it. It's like you haven't watched this EXACT same movie over and over and over again for 41 straight years or something.

No one takes pleasure in this. Well, no one that follows this team.

We've seen their season go along and look awesome, only to end up like this...
giphy.gif

It's what M's do.

Wrong... I've been watching this movie as long as you have but i'm actually taking the time to enjoy this movie as long as I can since it's been absolutely "MISERABLE" for years...

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the game but am following along on the game day thingy. When I saw the bases loaded and saw it was seager I almost closed the thing.

Why does he take so many pitches right down the middle of the plate??? It's like he wants to have 2 strikes before his at bat starts.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bases loaded and Seager at the plate?? It did kind of surprise me though. Instead of striking out, he actually put wood to the ball. Figured he K out again.