• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Magic Johnson says lebron is the best player he has seen

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something?

He said best since LeBron.

Jordan, Duncan, Shaq and Kobe were way before that.

Mecca coming at the troll with logical thinking. LOL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying- i thought for the most part the Cavs played like shit that game- yet had no problem mucking it up and playing EAstern Conference style playoff basketball on Golden States home court.

I gotta admit- as that win streak was piling up- i started to get worrie-d but when you go back and look at it- they didnt play OKC, SAS or CLE during it- the 3 teams that are their main competition. -and the Cavs- especially at that point- were no where near their peak- and GOlden State was coming off maybe their peak....

I know GOlden STate is a great team - but they arent the 96 Bulls- I dont even know if i would pick them to beat SAS- i probably wouldnt.

OKC is not that great of a team this year. They look like they have the same vanilla offense with Donovan that they were rolling out with Scott Brooks last season.

I still want to see what San Antonio can do against the Dubs. Hell, the Spurs have the number 1 3-point shooting defense, so it should be interesting. But the Warriors aren't 33-2 for no reason. They're legit. And last I checked, rolling out your full lineup, you lost to them if memory serves.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a good 1 but no way is he better than Jordan, Bird or a few other guys Magic had to see play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if you say so...

you can go back to being terrified of GS now...:dhd:

Yeah, when they are healthy. If one key guy goes down (not hoping for), it's over. Cleveland won 2 games without kyrie, love, varajeo, and shump was limited. Now that they have inserted Tristan into the starting lineup, I like it the matchup a lot better if these guys stay healthy. No worries here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then I guess you aren't too bright because it'll be a cold day in hell before a LeClown groupie can upset me by swinging on his nuts. but hey, make up whatever you wanna...

fact remains, 5 is greater than 2. DO tell me you can dispute that. I always welcome more laughs...:pound::pound:

Just admit...Kobe sucks :pound: :pound: It's better to get your true feelings out into the open

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State is a better team this year, plainly. Draymond has stepped it up, Curry is actually better, etc. Last year Cleveland maybe wins if fully healthy. This year I doubt it.

Spurs have a better shot at beating GS this year.

Kinda unfair to say at this point. Kyrie is starting to get back to get his feel back some, but he isnt really close to Kyrie 50 points Kyrie. He is the key, if he can stay healthy.

I feel a winning streak coming after that bad loss against Portland. Well at least 8 until, the Spurs and Warrior play them in 2 out of 3 games lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right in the tweet I posted and I quote is the best player I have seen since Lebron

Lol

Not best player overall just best out of hs to the pros...if he thought this Kobe was better he would have said since Kobe

So, the best player he's seen since 2003 when Lebron came into the league, just like everyone pointed out. Magic has said on multiple occasions that MJ is the GOAT. So, not only did he not say that Lebron is the best he's ever seen, he would also have to say that Lebron is better than MJ or that Lebron is the GOAT. He's never said either.

Another typical fail thread.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when they are healthy. If one key guy goes down (not hoping for), it's over. Cleveland won 2 games without kyrie, love, varajeo, and shump was limited. Now that they have inserted Tristan into the starting lineup, I like it the matchup a lot better if these guys stay healthy. No worries here.
Shump couldnt lift his arm over his head...totally couldnt shoot in the finals with his screwed up shoulder- obviously everyone knows Kyrie, Love and Varejao's issues.

Imagine if the tables were turned- imagine the Cavs totally healthy- and the Warriors missing like Klay Thompson, Iguadala and Speights. It would have been simple 100% domination. No 4-2 series. 4-0 or maybe 4-1. I dont know how anyone with any sense could argue with that.

As is- I just like how the Cavs can muck up GSW's style of ball and make them play the Cavs game. To GSW's extreme credit- they are good enough to play a lot of different styles- but it makes me feel good that the Cavs- in their condition they were in on Xmas- made the Warriors play their game on the warriors home court.

We shall see though.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump couldnt lift his arm over his head...totally couldnt shoot in the finals with his screwed up shoulder- obviously everyone knows Kyrie, Love and Varejao's issues.

Imagine if the tables were turned- imagine the Cavs totally healthy- and the Warriors missing like Klay Thompson, Iguadala and Speights. It would have been simple 100% domination. No 4-2 series. 4-0 or maybe 4-1. I dont know how anyone with any sense could argue with that.

As is- I just like how the Cavs can muck up GSW's style of ball and make them play the Cavs game. To GSW's extreme credit- they are good enough to play a lot of different styles- but it makes me feel good that the Cavs- in their condition they were in on Xmas- made the Warriors play their game on the warriors home court.

We shall see though.

The Cavs do have the versatility to play small ball. (with TT or Love at C) They can put lineups out there who can switch almost all of the pick & rolls.

I think Aldridge & Spurs could cause matchup problems for the Ws down low. (recall how Ws benched Bogut last year in Finals)

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shiiiiiit....the Cavs made Golden State play their game.....I WANT to face Golden State in the Finals. I think they would be easier to beat than a fully healthy Spurs team.
And BEAT them at their OWN game. :pound:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying- i thought for the most part the Cavs played like shit that game- yet had no problem mucking it up and playing EAstern Conference style playoff basketball on Golden States home court.

I gotta admit- as that win streak was piling up- i started to get worrie-d but when you go back and look at it- they didnt play OKC, SAS or CLE during it- the 3 teams that are their main competition. -and the Cavs- especially at that point- were no where near their peak- and GOlden State was coming off maybe their peak....

I know GOlden STate is a great team - but they arent the 96 Bulls- I dont even know if i would pick them to beat SAS- i probably wouldnt.
You're too funny but had the Bucks not done what the Cavs couldn't they would've been undefeated right on THROUGH that Xmas day game. My goodness...you just bump your gums so you can say you're doing something! :doh:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right in the tweet I posted and I quote is the best player I have seen since Lebron

Lol

Not best player overall just best out of hs to the pros...if he thought this Kobe was better he would have said since Kobe
Welp, looks like someone doesn't know the meaning of the word "since". Problem should be crystal clear now.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the best player he's seen since 2003 when Lebron came into the league, just like everyone pointed out. Magic has said on multiple occasions that MJ is the GOAT. So, not only did he not say that Lebron is the best he's ever seen, he would also have to say that Lebron is better than MJ or that Lebron is the GOAT. He's never said either.

Another typical fail thread.

Where does he say since 2003? lol

MJ didn't come out of hs so it doesn't apply to him

3 pages deep already a perfect success

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda unfair to say at this point. Kyrie is starting to get back to get his feel back some, but he isnt really close to Kyrie 50 points Kyrie. He is the key, if he can stay healthy.

I feel a winning streak coming after that bad loss against Portland. Well at least 8 until, the Spurs and Warrior play them in 2 out of 3 games lol
What do you mean unfair? Wasn't one of your fellow Cavs fans just bragging how they won 2 games against the Warriors without Kyrie & Love?

Now that they've lost WITH both of them on the floor it's somehow not fair? This is too funny......:pound::pound::pound:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What d o you mean unfair? Wasn't one of your fellow Cavs fans just bragging how they won 2 games against the Warriors without Kyrie & Love?

Now that they've lost WITH both of them on the floor it's somehow not fair? This is too funny......:pound::pound::pound:

GS couldn't even beat the bucs with Thompson out, now take green off and they don't even make it to the finals

But the cavs were supposed to win without kyrie and love? They kept it competitive winning as many games as any other western team to play them and they were missing 2nd and 3rd option...no other team could do that including gs

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does he say since 2003? lol

MJ didn't come out of hs so it doesn't apply to him

3 pages deep already a perfect success
Ummmm, 2003 is the year LBJ entered the league. And in the quote YOU posted the sentence "since LBJ" was included. Wow, just wow!