• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOUDEST CFB Stadiums

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the S was the hardest one to tongue---i guess you could say

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you make the ladies sit in the back of the truck when you have subs under the rear seats. Priming the pump I guess you could say.

I will both use this as a one liner and a "primer" :laugh3:

Too fuckin classic kid vic:10:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note Autzen stadium smells like patchouli and many fans can be seen wearing birkenstoks...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our away crowd is more intimidating than our home crowd due to the fact that our stadium is 65% old folks who just keep renewing their season tickets.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and here are some db facts.. Loudest ever recorded #1 UW #2 Oregon....

first of all the question is "what is the loudest stadium" not "which stadium had the loudest game" and the answer to that is LSU's Tiger Stadium. ask any college coach or player and they will tell you LSU is absolutely the loudest stadium. this is the only place every other school is scared to go to! so why everyone talks about that one game there stadium had LSU is like that EVERY week. and if you want to talk about a single game you need to talk about Oct. 8, 1988 at LSU when Tommy Hodson threw a game winning pass to Edddie Fuller, and the crowd was so loud and football drunk it registered on the Richter scale! that's right football nation LSU fans created a earthquake!

There are a couple things wrong with this story. The sound wasnt what caused the blip on the Richter, it was the collective jump of the fans from seated to their feet that caused it. for sound waves to do so they would have to be directed into the gound.
The claim that no other school has ever done this is true but also no other school has a geology department with a seismometer less than a mile a way from the stadium.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me being the loudest doesnt matter who you are playing or what time of day just be loud all the time. thats what Oregon does. If you are only loud for the "big" ones or just for the rivals, what are you doing for the other games?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
and if you want to talk about a single game you need to talk about Oct. 8, 1988 at LSU when Tommy Hodson threw a game winning pass to Edddie Fuller, and the crowd was so loud and football drunk it registered on the Richter scale! that's right football nation LSU fans created a earthquake!

There are a couple things wrong with this story. The sound wasnt what caused the blip on the Richter, it was the collective jump of the fans from seated to their feet that caused it. for sound waves to do so they would have to be directed into the gound.
The claim that no other school has ever done this is true but also no other school has a geology department with a seismometer less than a mile a way from the stadium.

:hand:

VT vs. Miami football game registers as earthquake | SciTechnica

Last edited by a moderator: