• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOUDEST CFB Stadiums

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking the ones I've been to

1. LSU
2. Florida
3. Auburn
4. Georgia
5. Ole Miss
6. Miss St.
7. Vandy

I know what you are doing, but you can go ahead and take Ole Piss out. :happy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Shaneman. Do you get to many tOSU vs UM games at the big house. When I watched Oregon there I thought it was very overrated in being loud and the place just didnt feel all that cool... Am I wrong? I am sure it gets rowdy when ur bunch rolls in there...

I live in MS...FTW

Not flying or driving for one game as much as I would like to. Prob in the future.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of drunks that have been drinking 24 hours+ before the game gives us the edge. If I still have my voice the next day I didn't do my part and I usually watch the games at my house :yahoo:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

There is no way in hell that Oregon's Stadium is louder than The Swamp, when The Swamp seats more than 30,000 more fans. This list is just more Bleacher Report BULLSHIT, that is just written up by a bunch of homeristic fans to begin with.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^I don't think Oregon is that loud, shouldn't be in top 10...IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of drunks that have been drinking 24 hours+ before the game gives us the edge. If I still have my voice the next day I didn't do my part and I usually watch the games at my house :yahoo:

:clap::agree:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

There is no way in hell that Oregon's Stadium is louder than The Swamp, when The Swamp seats more than 30,000 more fans. This list is just more Bleacher Report BULLSHIT, that is just written up by a bunch of homeristic fans to begin with.

Its called Autzen. And fan numbers dont mean jack shit honestly. Has to do alot with how the stadium sits and how close they are to the field.

Go to the Big House and you can hear a mouse fart in that place. Same with LA Coliseum... Big yes.. Loud no....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what McCollough says...

Autzen's 59,000 strong make the Big House collectively sound like a pathetic whimper. It's louder than any place I've ever been, and that includes "The Swamp" at Florida, "The Shoe" in Columbus and "Death Valley" at Louisiana State. Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die.
J. Brady McCollough -The Michigan Daily-

and here are some db facts.. Loudest ever recorded #1 UW #2 Oregon....

first of all the question is "what is the loudest stadium" not "which stadium had the loudest game" and the answer to that is LSU's Tiger Stadium. ask any college coach or player and they will tell you LSU is absolutely the loudest stadium. this is the only place every other school is scared to go to! so why everyone talks about that one game there stadium had LSU is like that EVERY week. and if you want to talk about a single game you need to talk about Oct. 8, 1988 at LSU when Tommy Hodson threw a game winning pass to Edddie Fuller, and the crowd was so loud and football drunk it registered on the Richter scale! that's right football nation LSU fans created a earthquake!

Actually on the contrary, Husky Stadium in Seattle recorded the loudest db level in College football history in a game against Nebraska in 1991, the year the University of Washington won the National Championship.....

"During televised games, it has become so loud that the cameras shake.[7] During the 1992 night game against the Nebraska Cornhuskers, ESPN measured the noise level at 135 decibels, well above the threshold of pain). This was the highest decibel level ever recorded for a college football stadium."

Autzen Stadium in Eugene is the second highest ever recorded at a Ducks game at 127 db....

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called Autzen. And fan numbers dont mean jack shit honestly. Has to do alot with how the stadium sits and how close they are to the field.

Go to the Big House and you can hear a mouse fart in that place. Same with LA Coliseum... Big yes.. Loud no....

Dude, I understand how acoustics work, and Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, and others, are built up high and contain sound. With an avg attendance of over 90,000, year in & year out, your Autzen Stadium is like comparing a Sanyo speaker to one made by Bose. Now, run along and go play with the rest of the kiddies in your Jr High stadium.

:laugh3:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Autzen gets as loud as anywhere. Maybe not nearly as impressive to look at, but it gets loud.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Being inside Tiger Stadium is like being on the inside of a drum."

The Late Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to some loud games.......this was by far the loudest

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, been to a few games at the Coliseum and it's not that the crowd doesn't go nuts and get loud, it's more that the sound travels up and out rather than directed onto the field. The Coliseum is almost too big and definitely is too open!!

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I wondered if there would be some funnin. I got hammered for fucking around using BR last year.

So, apparently Bleacher Report has become respectable. My roommate is the sports editor of the school newspaper and said Bleacher Report was bought by Turner Sports and has become respected in the writing world, FWIW. I'm still gonna take their articles with a grain of salt, I just thought it was interesting that they have more desirable jobs now.