• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems everyone around us is getting hot as well so every game matters. Agree with Dabbs, as long as we win it won't matter what teams around us do.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The team has showed up against the top teams in the league this season. I think they show up and at least compete against the Caps. Game in Washington. Will be tough.

Offensively, especially 5 on 5, this team is struggling. I think 2nd lowest goals for in league. I knew they weren't great offensively, but did not think they were almost in last place. Camm being hurt does not help. At least the power play has been clicking.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has showed up against the top teams in the league this season. I think they show up and at least compete against the Caps. Game in Washington. Will be tough.

Offensively, especially 5 on 5, this team is struggling. I think 2nd lowest goals for in league. I knew they weren't great offensively, but did not think they were almost in last place. Camm being hurt does not help. At least the power play has been clicking.

The PP has been our only saving grace.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to win but we need other teams to stumble more so because we have a good 2-3 games more so than our competition for the last few WC spots...

that's a sore eye IMO.... i'm usually the Debbie downer in these situations.... we need to ride a consistent win streak til we are at evens with everyone else in GP....

still want a trade.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah you always want a powerplay to click with a timely goal but still would like them to score some more 5on5 goals. like the game against the rangers you dont always get that pp when you need it.

blendsi looking good!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blandisi has been really trying and showing a lot of motivation out there... got to luv it.

Stempiank has been a little quiet but that's fine... he'll come through.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not healthy to post and watch but we are getting punk'd out there....

philly playing prison rules while we play London elementary playground rules.....

lets fucking go!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils were not there mentally for that game. It's one thing to not get the breaks or get beat by a better opponent etc. That was not the case yesterday, the Devils were completely checked out in that game, a lot of lazy play, stupid penalties, not taking advantage of the gifts the Flyers gave us. It was a strange, shitty game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no backbone.... philly played the bully role and our guys didn't bite back.... that's very disappointing for me....

we're losing the mental game more and more and struggling to reach goal #2 in these games as of late...

when did we lose the physical part of our game?

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They deserved to lose and have been playing more and more half ass lately. A 6-3 beat down is good medicine for this team. Flyers were physical, but I thought Devils responded. On Saturday, I thought it was the Devils that initiated more of the physical play. Bottom line, Flyers were more hungry and won the game. Look at the standings. That was a must win for Philly.

As bad as the score was, this game was probably 1-2 plays from being a Devils win. That Kalinin move in the 3rd, if he scores, I think Devils go on to win the game. He missed his chance, other way and Flyers score. Game over.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They deserved to lose and have been playing more and more half ass lately. A 6-3 beat down is good medicine for this team. Flyers were physical, but I thought Devils responded. On Saturday, I thought it was the Devils that initiated more of the physical play. Bottom line, Flyers were more hungry and won the game. Look at the standings. That was a must win for Philly.

As bad as the score was, this game was probably 1-2 plays from being a Devils win. That Kalinin move in the 3rd, if he scores, I think Devils go on to win the game. He missed his chance, other way and Flyers score. Game over.

Was thinking the same thing. This would have been a perfect game for Hynes to address the team after.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this pushes for a trade the team needs to pull...

An Oiler, Kadri, drouin, whoever that's not over the age of 28....

someone....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tonight isn't enough to express the significance of tonight's game... IMO

With everyone else winning last that are currently pushing us out of the playoff pic, we need this win and plenty more....

Isles are 2 games behind us, another loss here and i'm ready to write us off for good...

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tonight isn't enough to express the significance of tonight's game... IMO

With everyone else winning last that are currently pushing us out of the playoff pic, we need this win and plenty more....

Isles are 2 games behind us, another loss here and i'm ready to write us off for good...

Indeed! Each game is getting more and more important and you're seeing teams around us starting to recognize it. This is where we see if the Devils success so far is legit.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dreger Report: Subban isn't going anywhere

Throw this man a contract.

On The Hunt

There's always a place in The Dreger Report for a late bloomer in the world of hockey.

Moose Jaw Warriors forward Dryden Hunt is far from over the hill, but the 20-year-old is undrafted and (aside from a test drive with the Carolina Hurricanes in 2014) hasn't earned a ton of NHL interest.

Until now.

dryden-hunt.jpg
At least four NHL clubs have expressed an interest in signing Dryden Hunt.

With hat tricks in four of his last five games, Hunt has taken the Western Hockey League by storm and interest from NHL teams is on the rise. As ridiculous as his current streak might be, the overage winger leads the WHL with 45 goals and 93 points in 58 games.

At least four NHL clubs have expressed an interest in signing Hunt to a three-year entry level contract, including at least one Canadian team. His hockey sense, skill and competitive nature are among the qualities NHL scouts say Hunt is noted for.

With lots of time remaining in the season, Hunt's pro stock will rise - along with the list of teams willing to give this free agent junior star a legitimate shot at the National Hockey League.

We're just over a week away from TradeCentre and the NHL trade deadline - stay with Insider Trading, SportsCentre, That's Hockey, TSN Radio and TSN.ca for the latest. Talk to you soon.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another game where a little bit more offensive talent could have produced an easy win. Cory and the D played well, PK allowed ONE shot on a major penalty. What else can be said except the need to put the puck in the net?

I certainly wouldn't say this was a must win with over 20 games left yet. Still, Caps tomorrow, Rangers after that. We'll need Cammalleri back, like yesterday, though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd almost welcome him back....

but for todays Devils... very disappointed in drop of play of the last month or so.... wins or losses, you can see the high wearing off or worn off.... we did enough damage to take us out of legit lotto chances but not enough for playoff push...

Trade deadline on Monday but if we haven't made a move by now, i'll bet we'll sell or stand pat. I don't think Shero has given me any indication or improving at this deadline.

That or inside info is seriously sealed in there...