• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt want to go near either imo. The devils filled a need with size and speed down the middle tonight. He's also been slated as the best skater in the draft. Mcleod has intelligence,work ethic and skill. The things you cant teach. He's low risk high reward. They also added a pick by moving down. Im almost curious if hero loads up on skill. Or packages a trade with the extra picks
I'm not saying you guys should go after Hartnell, but if the BJ's are willing to give him up along with something else for minimum in return, he could be good for the 3rd or 4th line. Plus it's just a 2 year commitment.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying you guys should go after Hartnell, but if the BJ's are willing to give him up along with something else for minimum in return, he could be good for the 3rd or 4th line. Plus it's just a 2 year commitment.
Going off the reading I've done i don't think that fits Sheros plan tho. He seems to be trying to build the devils through youth in the Penguins mold. Size and speed down the middle. Playmakers with finishes on the wings. McLeod,Zacha,Henrique taking the reins in the future while dropping Zajac down. Shero isn't done yet he's definitely working with a blueprint. And either stock piling skill or making moves. The devils were in contact with Calgary not sure what the discussion was over tho

Last edited: