• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like we chose the right Tennessee receiver.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
You arent going to win a Super Bowl with the team you have now and Peterson is the only name on the team that would attract other players to come play for MN. You guys dont have a huge football market, dont have the best program and those are things that attract big FA names that you need help winning with. Until you guys are able to afford people to support Peterson you will always be a mediocre team. You guys were good a few years ago with Favre but thats because you had him and he had one of the best years of his career.

Wow! You must be young, or just have a bad memory.
First off, the Vikes will build through the draft. Which means limited free agents. But the free agents they want always come here.
Bears have a large market, so why only 2 Super Bowl appearances?
Farve didn't have ONE of the best years, he had THE BEST year of his career.
Always have a mediocre team? You want to compare Super Bowl appearances, playoff games, NFC North/Central titles or just stick with win/loss records since the Vikes came into the league in '61?

I always like the Bears, and fans, when they come to the Dome it's always a good time, but I guess there's always the one fan that has to talk shit with no real thought process..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Mindbender

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson should be a monster at the NFL level and the other night was only a glimpse of what's ahead. The worst part of his game coming into the draft was route running. He's got the speed, he's big play, and even better, he's insane in the open field.

I loved Percy Harvin, (when healthy), but Patterson is already making it very easy to move on.

Anyone know how Jarius has looked at camp thus far?

Josey..Wales

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson should be a monster at the NFL level and the other night was only a glimpse of what's ahead. The worst part of his game coming into the draft was route running. He's got the speed, he's big play, and even better, he's insane in the open field.

I loved Percy Harvin, (when healthy), but Patterson is already making it very easy to move on.

Anyone know how Jarius has looked at camp thus far?

There's been several articles quoting the coaching staff singing his praises for his development.

Apparently, he's so well-versed in the reads and routes that he's helping tutor the other receivers and he's supposedly taking big strides in camp from where he was a year ago.

GoVikesWoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This DaBearsShowPride guy seems like a troll if I have ever seen one, not giving any actual stats. Just giving his biased opinion. Go away troll.