• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks Like The Rams May Have A RB After All

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it's all about confidence...believing you can win. So hopefully a spark has been lit. Sam played well. He made the plays in the Red Zone and that's huge. Now take it to the Panthers.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not joking! When teams come into St Louis and pummel us am I impressed? No because we usually played like shit, Houston played like we have been playing,they have not been playing very well at all. they turned the ball over and made a lot of other mental mistakes. Yes a couple nice interceptions and fumble recovers by the Rams, but Houston did not take care of the ball and this game should have been a lot closer. Did the Rams have something to do with them playing poorly, absolutely, it was nice to see us win, let alone by that margin, but impressed NO!

We haven't beaten a team this bad in over a decade. We created turnovers and more importantly, capitalized on those turnovers. Our offense was very efficient when they were on the field and our defense tightened up in the redzone....but that's not impressive at all. God, sometimes I wonder about Rams fans.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't beaten a team this bad in over a decade. We created turnovers and more importantly, capitalized on those turnovers. Our offense was very efficient when they were on the field and our defense tightened up in the redzone....but that's not impressive at all. God, sometimes I wonder about Rams fans.

So DK, as I said when other teams come into the dome and shellack us are "you" impressed by them? No, it's usually because we completely sucked.

We did not play a great game, we got a couple of big pass interference calls, Houston played like shit, and we were "efficient" as you said, now if you consider that impressive, you are easily impressed. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are also.

Sorry been a Ram fan for over 50 years, I've seen impressive wins, this was not one of them!

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So DK, as I said when other teams come into the dome and shellack us are "you" impressed by them? No, it's usually because we completely sucked.

Of course. It's always impressive to beat a team in the NFL by 3+ touchdowns. Hell, the Broncos only beat the Jags by 16 points last week and they were favored by 28 points.

We did not play a great game, we got a couple of big pass interference calls, Houston played like shit, and we were "efficient" as you said, now if you consider that impressive, you are easily impressed. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are also.

We did play a great game, hence why we won by 25 on the road. All three facets made big plays and contributed to us kicking the shit out of the Texans.

Sorry been a Ram fan for over 50 years, I've seen impressive wins, this was not one of them!

I couldn't care less if you've been a fan for over 50 years. A 25 point is always impressive, no matter who you play.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Smed55 is a distinguished member of the 50+club here on the Rams pages of which there are now 7 members. The best!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less if you've been a fan for over 50 years. A 25 point is always impressive, no matter who you play.

Again I couldnt care less if you cared! I was only stating that as a fact that I have seen plenty of impressive wins, this was not one of them.

And yes it does matter who you play, if they happen to be playing like shit. The Jags happened to play a fairly decent game against Denver, it happens every week, sometimes crappy teams win against really good teams, sometimes really good teams play like shit. Houston has a lot of talent on there team, more so than the Rams do, but they played like shit, and I said the Rams played a "efficient" game, not necessarily a great game, they did what they had to, it was to impressive.

But again it's your opinion and your entitled to it, it you were impressed by it, good for you!