• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks Like The Rams May Have A RB After All

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacy has looked good in his 2 starts.

The Rams may have something with him.

Houston's D was ranked #1 in yards per games coming into the game, so it's not like this was Jax like last week.

I hope he can keep this up and eliminate another need for the Rams.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been consistent and isn't far off from a 100 yard game. Not bad so far.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zac may be the turning point

A RB who can juke and cut, small and hard to tackle and has 2 games with 78 and 79 yards may not be overwhelming but what it does for Bradford and his mental state of mind now in a game where he doesn't have to feel like he has to do everything is what this team needed. Now time will tell but I like what I am seeing from Zac. Actually there was a series that proved it. Zac was tired or hurt, came out and the rams put Richardson in and he gained 1 yard. Zac plays and he is gaining 3 to 6 yards. This will be interesting to watch now because teams have to now play both the run and the pass!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you guys weren't as bad as you looked. The Jax game was a confidence booster. That's all it takes sometimes. Believe me, I know. Now get with it and dominate your opponent, other than the Niners.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacey is going to get use to multiple carries. The nice thing is he is young and a Ray Rice Clone!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacey is going to get use to multiple carries. The nice thing is he is young and a Ray Rice Clone!!

Hope he continues to play well, two games is a small picture to look at though. It may just mean the oline is playing a little better, and maybe the last two games Jax and Houston just didn't happen to play the run very well.

I think D Rich is still a good option, as far as him coming in and running for 1 yard on one play, that doesn't mean that much, Stacey also had a few of those runs. Maybe if D Rich would have had the same amount of carries he would have had just as good a game, because maybe the blocking was just better the last two games, I'm hoping that's the case anyway, I would like to feel comfortable with whoever they put in there to run, it still comes down to the blocking, and at least the threat of a passing game!

Good win against the Texans, but I still was not impressed, the Texans looked like the Rams when we lose, except for the fact that they controlled the clock and racked up a lot of yards, but they kept shooting
themselves on the foot. I will give the Rams credit for a couple of long drives although a couple were greatly aided by interference calls, again the Texans were pretending to be the Rams, but I'll take the other team playing like us any day, instead of it always being us that throw the pick, commit bonehead penalties, and just self implode!

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's clearly the #1 now and should get the bulk of the carriers but.....It would help if Pead or Richardson would step up as a change of pace Sproles type back. They haven't shown that ability yet but it would be nice to have a guy who can take one 50+ yards on any play. One of them could come in for a handfull of plays each game and make a big play or two. Hopefully one of them can step up.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A RB who can juke and cut, small and hard to tackle and has 2 games with 78 and 79 yards may not be overwhelming but what it does for Bradford and his mental state of mind now in a game where he doesn't have to feel like he has to do everything is what this team needed. Now time will tell but I like what I am seeing from Zac. Actually there was a series that proved it. Zac was tired or hurt, came out and the rams put Richardson in and he gained 1 yard. Zac plays and he is gaining 3 to 6 yards. This will be interesting to watch now because teams have to now play both the run and the pass!
I'm sure that helps Ramtim however I think the respect for play action helps our passing game to a much larger degree.

Hope he continues to play well, two games is a small picture to look at though. It may just mean the oline is playing a little better, and maybe the last two games Jax and Houston just didn't happen to play the run very well.

I think D Rich is still a good option, as far as him coming in and running for 1 yard on one play, that doesn't mean that much, Stacey also had a few of those runs. Maybe if D Rich would have had the same amount of carries he would have had just as good a game, because maybe the blocking was just better the last two games, I'm hoping that's the case anyway, I would like to feel comfortable with whoever they put in there to run, it still comes down to the blocking, and at least the threat of a passing game!
You are absolutely right!!

Neither are very good vs the run and neither played very well vs the Rams.

If we have another good game running the ball next week we can say for sure we have vastly improved. The Panthers are 4th. best vs the run in the NFL facing the likes of Lynch, Spiller and Peterson in 3 of 5 games.

Good win against the Texans, but I still was not impressed, the Texans looked like the Rams when we lose, except for the fact that they controlled the clock and racked up a lot of yards, but they kept shooting
themselves on the foot.
I will give the Rams credit for a couple of long drives although a couple were greatly aided by interference calls, again the Texans were pretending to be the Rams, but I'll take the other team playing like us any day, instead of it always being us that throw the pick, commit bonehead penalties, and just self implode!
Right again, they beat us in about every category except the most important ones. The score of course that's a no brainer however these others as well.

Redzone efficiency. Rams 3-3, Texans 1-7.
Turnovers 0 Rams, 4 Texans
Sacks 5 Rams, 0 Texans
Defensive/ST TD's 2 Rams, 0 Texans

We were efficient when our offense had the ball too, scoring 24 pts. in 13:47 min. That and the defensive and ST scores put our defense out on the field quite a bit.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed, Zack is listed as questionable with a chest injury. I hope he is ready for Sunday's game vs Carolina.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed, Zack is listed as questionable with a chest injury. I hope he is ready for Sunday's game vs Carolina.

He had a chest injury this past week as well. Hopefully it's just a continuation of aches and pains from the increased PT.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been wanting the 5'8 bowling ball for years!! The new weapon in the NFL - Rice, Sproles, MJD!

Yearssss!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of Stacy's success could be attributed to improved line play.

However, Stacy is light years better than Richardson/Pead in one HUGE area- YAC.

Of his 154 yards, 99 yards have come after contact. He is averaging 3 yards after contact.

Richardson/Pead were averaging 1.15 yards after contact. That has nothing to do with the line playing better. That is a difference in running style/balance/toughness.

Maybe his success is a result of the opponents they played these last 2 weeks, we will soon find out. But if Stacy continues to have success with YAC, he will continue to be the main RB in the stable.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

themselves on the foot. I will give the Rams credit for a couple of long drives although a couple were greatly aided by interference calls, again the Texans were pretending to be the Rams, but I'll take the other team playing like us any day, instead of it always being us that throw the pick, commit bonehead penalties, and just self implode!

:wtf2:

A 25 point win on the road didn't impress you? You're joking, right?

bscobee20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Stacy and I'm glad Jackson is gone. Jackson isn't healthy and the falcons is 1-4 which I think is funny.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bscobee20. I have a post for you in the "Shop Cortland Finnegan" thread. It is Post #11. Please read.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Stacy should be the #1 back in the preseason...he's a tough running back and has great speed.

GO RAMS!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacey has more yards than Steven Jackson...lol.. What is crazy is that I believe now that if we played the falcons on Sunday the outcome could be similar to what we saw on Sun give or take a TD or 2.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

A 25 point win on the road didn't impress you? You're joking, right?

No I'm not joking! When teams come into St Louis and pummel us am I impressed? No because we usually played like shit, Houston played like we have been playing,they have not been playing very well at all. they turned the ball over and made a lot of other mental mistakes. Yes a couple nice interceptions and fumble recovers by the Rams, but Houston did not take care of the ball and this game should have been a lot closer. Did the Rams have something to do with them playing poorly, absolutely, it was nice to see us win, let alone by that margin, but impressed NO!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Jermaine and Smed!

lmao

Houston is in a downward spiral. But they have very good players on offense and defense. Did we get some breaks on penalties? Yes. Did we get 4 turnover? Yes. But we were due to say the least. Did we have any impressive long drives? I honestly don't remember. haha