• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Josh Hamilton

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it is more than the leaving, I even get that. He wanted more money and more people kissing his ass, and his wife said she wanted a hollywood career/life. Then as soon as he gets out of town he talks shit about the organization and the fans that went out of our way to ignore the bad and cheer for him. Then his bitch wife shows up at the first game and says fans were threatening her life and all sorts of bullshit, despite even her own personal security saying none of that happened.

They are both attention seeking assholes who deserve each other, and nothing but the worst. If he left for money, so be it. To leave for money and then claim that it was because of God or no support from the team or no support from the fans...bullshit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three more seasons of his bloated salary :L

The three pitch strike outs on balls way out of the strike zone are kind of entertaining though!

Us ranger fans tried to tell angels fans, but they didn't want to hear it. They were too happy to think they just stuck it to their rivals.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest piece of shit outside of Lance Armstrong is hurt again. He's having shoulder surgery and expected to miss up to 8 weeks. I hope that lying, self righteous douchebag never succeeds again.

:laugh3:

Awesome...best fucking baseball news I've heard so far.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please elaborate.

Im not calling out Rangers fans fer bumache. Im just trying to understand the sitch.

he was treated very well in Texas and basically gave everyone the finger on his way to Anaheim. FUCK HIM!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know aboot the BJ thing.

That kid losing his father was as a traumatic sports story as I can remember. Just awful. No idea what Id do if Part if the responsibility fell on me. (I do know, there'd be a drug and booze filled downward spiral of self destruction. The spins are never fun.). And right or wrong, Hamilton had to shoulder a lot of that.

Totally understand the anger that comes with a guy selfishishly using God as a crutch. Or even worse, an excuse. There is no excuse for that.

Thanks for elaborating Robotic. :suds:

Yeah, thanks for asking for clarification. I was kind of in the dark on this myself. I don't really pay much attention to the Angels and even less to the Rangers, so I was under the impression that the only issue at this point was that he's woefully under performed given the money the Angels are paying him.

I knew about the past addiction issues, but didn't know about the rest of the stuff.

Maybe we need a "Who's the bigger scumbag? Josh Hamilton or Lance Armstrong?" poll thread. :lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like it if Ryan Braun and Roger Clemens were involved in that poll.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I think everybody with any humanity believes in second chances. We gave that to him in Texas. He had a personal coach, much like Dez Bryant does, that always made sure he was clean and acting in the best interest of his own health. After he threw that ball in the stands and the fan fell trying to catch the ball for his son and subsequently died, I think we all thought, "poor Josh, he can't catch a break." Then not long after that he was caught getting a blow job at a local Dallas bar. Then, he says he's putting his contract in Gods hands and leaves for Anaheim for a little more money than Texas was willing to give him. All in the name of God. Fuck the team that basically kept him straight to eventually grasp his immense natural talent. He said God is the reason he took the larger contract. He is a lying scumbag who constantly uses God or his supposed ex addiction as an excuse for anything construed as immoral. He's a crack addled politician who plays baseball. He is scum.

I'm still on the fence on this issue because I don't have all the information. Was he caught getting a blowjob from the piece of shit whore he is married to or was he cheating on her with a different piece of shit whore?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude has all the talent in the world... wasting it away... sad.

team

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Josh Hamilton. Guys with drug problems have this thing where their bodies brake down relatively young. Not surprised he's hurt.

Strolling Wild

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please elaborate.

Im not calling out Rangers fans fer bumache. Im just trying to understand the sitch.

RD has pointed out some of the issues with Hamilton and using God as his reason for his leaving in FA and things. My biggest issue with Josh was his lack of effort in 2012 when the Rangers were in a tight division race and he didn't show up down the stretch and used various excuses. Came up with a bunch of things that most had never heard of to stay off the field. Dropped and easy fly ball the last day of the season because of his lack of focus. Then upon his leaving had the audacity to say Arlington was not a baseball town and all folks cared about was football after record years for attendance 2 years in a row with over 3 million + showing up to support the team and Josh. Glad he's gone and the Rangers aren't dealing with what the Angels are now

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at attendance figures. Texas has only been below 2Million twice since The Ballpark at Arlington(whatever it's currently called) opened 20 years ago.

Not sure what he was basing that statement off, but it better not have been fans showing up. (TX slightly higher than Anaheim of LA of California this decade.)

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at attendance figures. Texas has only been below 2Million twice since The Ballpark at Arlington(whatever it's currently called) opened 20 years ago.

Not sure what he was basing that statement off, but it better not have been fans showing up. (TX slightly higher than Anaheim of LA of California this decade.)

Globe Life Ballpark

One of Josh's other flaws is he doesn't think things through before he opens his mouth

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's bright enough to know when to stfu. He's all about Josh and what he gets out of any given deal. If it's possible for a narcissist to be stupid he's the poster child.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh has a big slump and it's, "Oh, I stopped using chaw and my system is out of whack."
Then he sucks in the pennant race, "I drank too much caffeine after quitting chaw and my eyes are screwed up."
He blames leaving TX for more money on the crummy fans.
The dude just won't own up...I'm sure when he fell off the wagon and cavorted with sluts in a bar he said the devil was tempting him, like a conservative megachurch pastor caught with a male prostitute.

But, goddamn, the raw baseball ability...that HR derby in NY...hits .359 with 32 HRs in his MVP year...43 HRs just 2 seasons ago...and, he generally did play hard in TX, despite his lapses. He seems more lackadaisical in LA.
He kinda has the tools Mantle had, but is an even more fucked up person. I think Mick was aware of his flaws and could laugh at them when he wasn't bombed out of his mind, but Josh just always blames everybody else. Maybe Hamilton is more like Dick Allen, except he doesn't have to deal with the racist shit that "Richie" did.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude has all the talent in the world... wasting it away... sad.

Dude is a prick!!

Anaheim tried to trade him back to the Rangers. I bet Josh Daniels is still laughing about it.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a prick!!

Anaheim tried to trade him back to the Rangers. I bet Josh Daniels is still laughing about it.

Maybe they could work out a Fielder for Hamilton trade...the food addict for the drug addict.
Both guys were tremendous hitters at one point.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they could work out a Fielder for Hamilton trade...the food addict for the drug addict.
Both guys were tremendous hitters at one point.

you can stick a fork in Hamilton. His body is giving out from all the abuse over the years. Fielder will come back fine. He had never been injured before.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a prick!!

Jon Daniels.