• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Josh Hamilton

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that if he were in Texas, Ranger fans would be defending everything he does? :noidea:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His many, many millions are probably amusing him...

BUT...

This is what happens when you sign a crack head to a lucrative, long-term contract.

Wait.....has that ever happened before??

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUT...

This is what happens when you sign a crack head to a lucrative, long-term contract.

Darryl Strawberry just laughed. He texted Doc Gooden and they both LOL'd.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUT...

That goes for sluggers in general. Very rarely do you see any slugger age well into their 30s, let alone one who's got some good mileage on his body from all that substance abuse.

Probably won't be very long before the Rangers wish they never traded for Fielder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Howe is the undisputed king, but I give props to Raines who apparently slid feet first due to the fact he kept his coke vial in his back pocket at all times.

That, is fucking dedication.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She don't lie.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. And at one time I actually pulled for that scumbag. I'm mad at myself for ever believing that lying sack of shit. Never again, man. His wife isn't any better. They deserve each other.

Well now you can watch that crazy bitch Katie's antics live on Housewives of Orange County. That shit ought to be an outright laugher

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats wrong with josh hamilton, something I miss? I thought of him as a role model/ success story.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you can watch that crazy bitch Katie's antics live on Housewives of Orange County. That shit ought to be an outright laugher

I've got the dvr set. Thanks for the heads up. :)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im being sincere.

Always have thought Hamilton to be a one dimensional player. A guy people all too often waste high fantasy picks on. (He helped me win a lot of money off the waiver line in Cincy)

But I've never thought of him, the person, negatively. (Given, I have a soft spot for fuckups and Hillbillys. Cuz, well......, yeah.)

Im sure ill gain perspective from this Housewives garbage. Even though I don't pay attention, the old lady eats that shit up. And shares her thoughts.

Enlighten me with specifics here guys.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Im being sincere.

Always have thought Hamilton to be a one dimensional player. A guy people all too often waste high fantasy picks on. (He helped me win a lot of money off the waiver line in Cincy)

But I've never thought of him, the person, negatively. (Given, I have a soft spot for fuckups and Hillbillys. Cuz, well......, yeah.)

Im sure ill gain perspective from this Housewives garbage. Even though I don't pay attention, the old lady eats that shit up. And shares her thoughts.

Enlighten me with specifics here guys.

I think everybody with any humanity believes in second chances. We gave that to him in Texas. He had a personal coach, much like Dez Bryant does, that always made sure he was clean and acting in the best interest of his own health. After he threw that ball in the stands and the fan fell trying to catch the ball for his son and subsequently died, I think we all thought, "poor Josh, he can't catch a break." Then not long after that he was caught getting a blow job at a local Dallas bar. Then, he says he's putting his contract in Gods hands and leaves for Anaheim for a little more money than Texas was willing to give him. All in the name of God. Fuck the team that basically kept him straight to eventually grasp his immense natural talent. He said God is the reason he took the larger contract. He is a lying scumbag who constantly uses God or his supposed ex addiction as an excuse for anything construed as immoral. He's a crack addled politician who plays baseball. He is scum.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know aboot the BJ thing.

That kid losing his father was as a traumatic sports story as I can remember. Just awful. No idea what Id do if Part if the responsibility fell on me. (I do know, there'd be a drug and booze filled downward spiral of self destruction. The spins are never fun.). And right or wrong, Hamilton had to shoulder a lot of that.

Totally understand the anger that comes with a guy selfishishly using God as a crutch. Or even worse, an excuse. There is no excuse for that.

Thanks for elaborating Robotic. :suds: