• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of players on your team that will be playing in the NFL

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett is not a WR. If he wasn't black, people would be talking about him as a legit QB. The only knock on him is he doesn't have Joe Flacco-ish arm strength. He's cerebral, athletic, accurate, has good size and is a proven leader.

Unfortunately for him, the arm strength will be the biggest issue. In the NFL, you have to fit throws into small windows, something not asked of him in Meyer's offense. Look at Tebow, he was athletic, accurate (completed over 70% in college) and is a leader -- the NFL is a completely different beast though.

It is possible he could play QB, but I have a feeling he will be going to same route as Pryor. Not playing in a pro style offense is going to hurt his stock as well if the arm strength is lacking.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all you guys but just got off work. WAY too much thought and effort right now be entailed. Gonna defer to @BoiseStateFan27 as he is a lot sharper than me when it comes to this shit/and probably in general too.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early for some of these guys to guess about. Last year was just tough because of a brand new offense and defense.

If we had a better throwing QB all of our WR's would be drafted mid to late.

WR Westerkamp - Tom Brady's wet dream for a slot guy. Catches everything. Mid to late rounder at this point. Will likely have a long successful career.
WR Reilly - Poor mans Jordy Nelson. All the speed, not crisp enough on routes, doesn't run under deep balls well enough. Explosive though. Practice squad minimum, late rounder at best.
WR Moore - Extremely athletic. Not very polished. Practice squad minimum.
TE Carter - Basically your ideal NFL TE. His skill set is in high demand. Will be drafted. Could be high.
S Gerry - prototypical FS in the NFL. Reminds me of Harrison smith, but hips are a bit stiff and whiffs on tackles sometimes. Will be drafted.
LB Banderas- Poor tackler at times. Looks the part, just doesn't always play it. Needs solid senior campaign.
LB Rose Ivey- Another guy who needs a solid senior campaign. Too early to tell. I'd say practice squad at this point.
LB M. Newby- Insanely athletic. Runs sideline to sideline with the best of them. Not enough production. Not instinctive enough. Maybe practice squad.

Those are the skill guys. No idea on the interior guys at this point. The guys who could potentially go are Seniors who are mostly stepping in for departed guys or injured more talented younger guys. Not enough production yet to say for sure.

I expect HuskerOC to have a shitfit over this one.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL Daeshon Hall
DB Donoavan Wilson
DL Myles Garrett
WR Ricky Seals Jones
WR Christian Kirk
WR Josh Reynolds
DB Armani Watts
OL Avery Gennesy

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have him as a 2017 prospect. They have him as the 5th best 2018 QB prospect though.

TP was a completely different athlete from Barrett altogether. That's like comparing Jordy Nelson to Aaron Rodgers. TP has always been just an athlete playing QB. Barrett is an actual QB.

I thought he was a senior. Well maybe he can become a QB in the NFL. Jordy played some QB in HS then converted to WR I believe and the Cobb was a QB/everything in college and is now a WR. I get your point though.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL Daeshon Hall
DB Donoavan Wilson
DL Myles Garrett
WR Ricky Seals Jones
WR Christian Kirk
WR Josh Reynolds
DB Armani Watts
OL Avery Gennesy
Y'all and Ole Miss have the best WR core I've seen so far this year as far as depth.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense
OL-Kyla Kalis
OL Grant Newsome
Center-Mason Cole
HB-De'Veon Smith
WR-Jehu Chesson
TE-Jake Butt
DEFENSE
DL-Chris Wormley
DL-Rashan Gary
LB-Jabrill Peppers
CB-Jourdan Lewis

Some are high picks, others are late round picks.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense
OL-Kyla Kalis
OL Grant Newsome
Center-Mason Cole
HB-De'Veon Smith
WR-Jehu Chesson
TE-Jake Butt
DEFENSE
DL-Chris Wormley
DL-Rashan Gary
LB-Jabrill Peppers
CB-Jourdan Lewis

Some are high picks, others are late round picks.

You forgot the best player on your team at the QB position.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all you guys but just got off work. WAY too much thought and effort right now be entailed. Gonna defer to @BoiseStateFan27 as he is a lot sharper than me when it comes to this shit/and probably in general too.

I can help you out. I'm pretty positive on the following with the exception of Brett Rypien who I will add as a "probably." There will most likely be more, but these guys should all make 53 man rosters:

Brett Rypien - QB
Jeremy McNichols - RB
Thomas Sperbeck - WR
Mario Yakoo - OG
Tanner Vallejo - LB
David Moa - DT
Sam McCaskill - DE

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have back ups that will be playing in the NFL, our coaching is that good. :L

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Joel Stave (P) that's his ceiling, I think

Nevermind, he already graduated and is on a practice squad... haha

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says dumb shit[/QUOTE

The over/under on Stave being out of the league is 2 years. I'm going with 2 years exactly. He'll be throwing great spirals with toilet paper rolls as a janitor. :D