• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of players on your team that will be playing in the NFL

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key:
AP = future all pro in NFL
P= Pro Bowler
V = for solid vet
B= backup
P = Practice squad

Team Badgers:

Offense:

Entire Offensive Line: AP and V- IDK what is but basically our entire O-line seems to make the NFL. Heck even the backups on the Badgers become starters in the NFL. I'll say at least 4 of the current starters make it and one will become an all pro based off history.

TE Furnagalli: V- just like the O-line the TE seems to just bring in NFL caliber starters every year or so. This guy seems to catch everything and always finds a way to get open. He reminds me of Witten from the Cowboys.
RB: None
WR: None
QB: Hornibrook = B/P as of right now it's to early to tell. However beating out a 5th year senior at QB as a Freshman and doing very well on the road at MSU is no easy task. being that Stave the worst QB I've ever seen at UW made the NFL as a backup I believe there's no reason why this guy can't at least make it as a backup.

Defense:
D-Line: I honestly don't know enough about the D-line except that they all do their job and stuff the run better than 99% of the teams in the country. I'm sure at least one of them will be drafted.

LB's: This team is just loaded with LB's. This 3-4 D is bringing in many talented guys I think they're 8 deep at the LB spot which any of them can start at college level
OLB: TJ Watt -AP aka sack master: This guy could be an all pro in the NFL like his older brother. He just won National player of the week after his dominant performance vs MSU
OLB: Biegel - V He could've been drafted last year but stayed his senior season. He's the best all around player on this team and is all over the field. Great tackler like Chris Borland was when he was here.

Secondary:

S: None great at the college level and might make it as an UFA but we'll see.. Muso is great but undersized.

CB's:
Shelton: B - Vastly improved in all facets of the game since his first season. He has all the athleticism in the world, outstanding coverage, has a knack at getting his hands on the rock. He used to be avg at tackling but now I would say he's above avg. I think he could make it as a nickle CB in the NFL.

8 guys could be playing on Sundays
Potentially 1-2 all pro's and a few starters

Not sure how this is possible when the Badgers are always ranked near the bottom in recruiting yet they turn out more NFL players than 90% of the teams in the NCAA over the last two decades.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to guess what there career will be like. That can be so unpredictable making the jump from college to NFL, but players on Ohio State that I'm pretty sure will get drafted someday

Offense
QB- JT Barrett-Someone will take a shot at him. Not 100% it will be at QB

RB- Mike Weber, Antonio Williams, Curtis Samuel

OL- Pat Eflein, Billy Price, Isaiah Prince, Michael Jordan, Jamarco Jones

WR- Noah Brown, Binjimen Victor, Austin Mack, KJ Hill

TE- Marcus Baugh

Defense

DL- Sam Hubbard, Tyquan Lewis, Nick Bosa, Jonathan Cooper, Tracy Sprinkle, Michael Hill

LB- Raekwon McMillan, Tuf Borland, Chris Worley

DB- Malik Hooker, Jordan Fuller, Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley

Honorable Mention: Cam Johnston gets signed as a P

Any of you other Buckeyes, let me know if there is someone you think I missed or am overestimating

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid shit

Last year's class alone had seven guys who made it on to practice squads at minimum. Even your buddy Joel Stave is on the Vikings practice squad.

I'm just going to assume this entire thread was a troll for you to be a complete piece of shit towards Clement, who will almost certainly be drafted and will be an active roster player if he can ever be healthy. If not, it is incredibly bizarre. It's safe to say that guys like Chris Orr, TJ Edwards, Alec James, Jack Cichy, Derrick Tindal, Ryan Ramcyzk, Jon Dietzen, Rob Wheelwright, and yes, Corey Clement are locks to be NFL guys.

Also, fuck you. If there is one good thing about this team being good, it's that maybe you will post enough that people see you for the troll that you are and ban you.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only doing juniors and seniors lol

Offense:

QB Austin Allen- B

WR Keon Hatcher- B/P

WR Drew Morgan- B/P

TE Jeremy Sprinkle- V

OL Dan Skipper- B

OL Frank Ragnow- B

Defense:

DE Deatrich Wise- B

DT Jeremiah Ledbetter- P

LB Brooks Ellis and CB Jared Collins could get picked up as UDFAs

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this is possible when the Badgers are always ranked near the bottom in recruiting yet they turn out more NFL players than 90% of the teams in the NCAA over the last two decades.
Probably because there are more linemen, tight ends and linebackers on the field than skill players.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to guess what there career will be like. That can be so unpredictable making the jump from college to NFL, but players on Ohio State that I'm pretty sure will get drafted someday

Offense
QB- JT Barrett-Someone will take a shot at him. Not 100% it will be at QB

RB- Mike Weber, Antonio Williams, Curtis Samuel

OL- Pat Eflein, Billy Price, Isaiah Prince, Michael Jordan, Jamarco Jones

WR- Noah Brown, Binjimen Victor, Austin Mack, KJ Hill

TE- Marcus Baugh

Defense

DL- Sam Hubbard, Tyquan Lewis, Nick Bosa, Jonathan Cooper, Tracy Sprinkle, Michael Hill

LB- Raekwon McMillan, Tuf Borland, Chris Worley

DB- Malik Hooker, Jordan Fuller, Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley

Honorable Mention: Cam Johnston gets signed as a P

Any of you other Buckeyes, let me know if there is someone you think I missed or am overestimating

That's ridiculous. Barret might end up as a WR. Didn't half your team from last season get drafted and half of them were in the first round?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous. Barret might end up as a WR. Didn't half your team from last season get drafted and half of them were in the first round?

Yes, it was an incredible draft class, but there was a ton of talent waiting behind those draftees. To be clear these aren't all players that will be drafted next year, some of them won't even be draft eligible this year. It is just my guess at current players that will get drafted when their time comes

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential Stars

CB - Desmond King

Potential Starters

LB - Josey Jewel - maybe star
QB - CJ Beathard

Non starters but might see playing time

RB - Akrum Wadley - We'll see how he does next season
RB - LeShun Daniels Jr

Young or inexperience players that have shown some promise

QB - Nathan Stanley - freshman who played well when Beathard was getting concussion test for a few plays
WR - Jermainic Smith - sophomore who is one of the main targets for Beathard, but not good enough yet

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fTTBLia.gif

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's class alone had seven guys who made it on to practice squads at minimum. Even your buddy Joel Stave is on the Vikings practice squad.

I'm just going to assume this entire thread was a troll for you to be a complete piece of shit towards Clement, who will almost certainly be drafted and will be an active roster player if he can ever be healthy. If not, it is incredibly bizarre. It's safe to say that guys like Chris Orr, TJ Edwards, Alec James, Jack Cichy, Derrick Tindal, Ryan Ramcyzk, Jon Dietzen, Rob Wheelwright, and yes, Corey Clement are locks to be NFL guys.

Also, fuck you. If there is one good thing about this team being good, it's that maybe you will post enough that people see you for the troll that you are and ban you.

upload_2016-9-26_10-39-23.png

I said that even pathetic Stave made a practice squad which leads me to believe Hornibrook could be a solid backup in the NFL at the very least.

Teams are learning their lessons not to draft UW RB's. Ball = Bust gone, PJ Hill gone, John Clay gone, and Gordon had probably the worst year imaginable for the a 1rst round pick last season. Watching Clement he just appears worse than all of the guys listed. He gets caught from behind frequently with no breakaway speed but better than Clay and Hill. He doesn't have great cuts/O moves, he hasn't shown any ability to catch out of the backfield. As a starter with the Badgers he's been averaging just above 4.2 YPC for the last two years and has always been hurt. He might get drafted but like most Badgers RB's he might not last more than a couple years. My favorite UW RB was White and he's doing well with the Pats.

I would agree with Orr but he's been injured for 2 straight seasons now and it's sad because he's great. I appreciate our LB corps and you might be right they might have 3-5 guys make it. Even the 3rd stringer came in vs LSU and looked outstanding.

Tindal is still in his first full year starting so it's a wait and see but so far he's done well as has majority of the secondary. Jim the secondary coach has turned these guys into turnover machines which is something we were missing under Dave.

Also, I said the Badgers O-line so you didn't have to include their names as well.

Wheelright?????

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Rypien when he's on looks like a NFL QB

Jeremy McNichols has an incredible NFL future ahead of him he's an every down back with fantastic receiving ability.

Thomas Sperbeck looks like he could be a good slot receiver

Our offensive lines haven't really been all that dominate the past several years but we always seem to put at least half the line in the NFL, I'm quite stunned at how many former Boise State offensive linemen are currently starting in the NFL

Defensive line we always seem to put some starters in the NFL as well, but we're not as strong here as usual. Sam McCaskill will probably end up on an NFL roster, we got a lot of young guys who will I'm sure as well.

Tanner Vallejo is a special talent at linebacker, he can go after the QB and he's fantastic in coverage

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett is not a WR. If he wasn't black, people would be talking about him as a legit QB. The only knock on him is he doesn't have Joe Flacco-ish arm strength. He's cerebral, athletic, accurate, has good size and is a proven leader.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of guys that will make practice squads or possibly backups. Im just going with players that possibly have at least legit careers in the league and could see a significant amount of playing time:
Running back: Joe Mixon (still think he's the most under utilized guy on the team even though he gets significant playing time)

LT: Orlando Brown: Already has family lineage of a NFL great and will get nothing but better every year.

DE/DT: Charles Walker: Really athletic and versatile guy for his size. Injuries have been the only red flag on him so far. Kid will tear it up at the combine.

Not 100 percent on either but Steven Parker and possibly Jordan Thomas might get some hard looks. Parkers another versatile guy that can play several positions in the secondary.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett is not a WR. If he wasn't black, people would be talking about him as a legit QB. The only knock on him is he doesn't have Joe Flacco-ish arm strength. He's cerebral, athletic, accurate, has good size and is a proven leader.

TP turned into a WR in the NFL and it worked well. Barret's not even on the board to be an undrafted Free Agent QB. Hell, even the Badgers backup is projected to go in the 6th round. IDK about the black thing but it could be something with being from OSU with a far superior team around him combined with a great system and head coach.

NFL Draft Prospects

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Harris AP

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of players from every major team will get a look. Even on a shit year we have dudes on practice squads and rosters that weren't drafted.

Guys I'm sure will be in the NFL on the current ASU team:
Zane Gonzalez, K
Matt Haack, P
JoJo Wicker, DL (underclassman)

Guys that will probably be in the NFL:
Tim White, WR
Kalen Ballage, RB (underclassman- 6'2", 230 and fast doesn't grow on trees)
Kareem Orr, DB (underclassman- could be amazing with time)
N'Keal Harry, WR (underclassman- ditto)

Guys that have a decent shot at the NFL yet:
Salamo Fiso, LB (productive 4 year starter, but short)
Laiu Moekiola, LB/S (productive 4 year starter, but injuries)
Kody Kohl, TE/HBack
Evan Goodman, OL
Demario Richard, RB (underclassman)
Tashon Smallwood, DL (underclassman)
Christian Sam, LB (underclassman)

And then there are a bunch of other underclassmen mostly that who knows, maybe, wouldn't be weird if they were, etc. I should probably put Orr among the certains, but I remember Osahon Irabor didn't get drafted either and I recall how good he was early on. Still, Orr can fucking play.

All in all, we'll probably have somewhere between 3-5 drafted this year unless the kicker and punter don't get picked but are the clear chosen ones on a team per position. Gonzalez and Haack are both clearly NFL legs and maybe the best in the country.

Last edited:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP turned into a WR in the NFL and it worked well. Barret's not even on the board to be an undrafted Free Agent QB. Hell, even the Badgers backup is projected to go in the 6th round. IDK about the black thing but it could be something with being from OSU with a far superior team around him combined with a great system and head coach.

NFL Draft Prospects
They don't have him as a 2017 prospect. They have him as the 5th best 2018 QB prospect though.

TP was a completely different athlete from Barrett altogether. That's like comparing Jordy Nelson to Aaron Rodgers. TP has always been just an athlete playing QB. Barrett is an actual QB.