• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of players on your team that will be playing in the NFL

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can help you out. I'm pretty positive on the following with the exception of Brett Rypien who I will add as a "probably." There will most likely be more, but these guys should all make 53 man rosters:

Brett Rypien - QB
Jeremy McNichols - RB
Thomas Sperbeck - WR
Mario Yakoo - OG
Tanner Vallejo - LB
David Moa - DT
Sam McCaskill - DE

Most likely a few more offensive linemen, it's pretty impressive how many are starters in the NFL now.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very fair points, I definitely see what you're saying simply from the schematic point in regards to playing for Meyer. I will say, however, that there are a lot more elements of that system being put into place in the NFL these days that can help talented QBs like this make the transition. However he would definitely need a couple of years to season. Honestly, if the Dolphins get tired of Tannehill's crap, that offense would be absolutely perfect for Barrett. Timing and touch are big parts of why Barrett is successful, and those are very big in Miami's offense.

When I brought up him being black, I was more talking about people saying he'd be a WR. He is not a WR by any means, and he's definitely a far better QB prospect than someone like Pryor. Hell he'd be a RB before he'd be a WR. 6'2", 225 with his agility? Wouldn't be too bad.

I agree, someone will take a flier on him in the later rounds. It is almost a double whammy in the NFL if you come from a spread offense and have average arm strength. Yet a guy like Cardale Jones gets drafted because of his size and a cannon for an arm (even though JT Barrett is much better IMO). You can't teach arm strength -- that's the problem. You can fix mechanics, you can learn a new offense, you can practice timing and touch and improve. Arm strength -- some guys are blessed with cannons, others aren't.

You can get away with marginal arm strength in college -- in the NFL, it is extremely difficult.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The over/under on Stave being out of the league is 2 years. I'm going with 2 years exactly. He'll be throwing great spirals with toilet paper rolls as a janitor. :D
Nice try captain misquote...but what I posted is the truth, only the truth, so help me God...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, more than half of our defense will be leaving for the NFL after this season with at least two of them pegged to be decent first rounders in Baker and King. Wouldn't rule out Azeem Victor making the late first round either.

Jake Browning is likely a starter on a lower team in the NFL at some point. At 6'2" he's not as tall as some coaches like, but isn't Russel Wilson short either. John Ross III will end up a pro with his skill set. The way Pettis has stepped up this year he's heading toward the NFL at WR as well. Hard to say right now about any of the RB's. Gaskin hasn't had the kind of year he did last year and Coleman hasn't played long enough to see if he is legit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown T
Joe Mixon RB
Samaje Perine RB (if his injuries haven't caught up to him)
Mark Andrews TE???
Charles Walker DT
Neville Gallimore DT
Stephen Parker S ???
Jordan Thomas CB

That's all I got. Isn't that sad?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown T
Joe Mixon RB
Mark Andrews TE???
Charles Walker DT
Neville Gallimore DT
Stephen Parker S ???
Jordan Thomas CB

Nope! I had even less.
:L

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new CBS ranking has our OT, C, TE, MLB, OLB, and ILB as 1rst rounders, OG, and DE as a second rounders, another OLB as a 3rd rounder and RB as a 4th rounder. I think this secondary is vastly underrated. Peavy should be a 5th rounder IMO at the WR position.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown T
Joe Mixon RB
Mark Andrews TE???
Charles Walker DT
Neville Gallimore DT
Stephen Parker S ???
Jordan Thomas CB

Add DeDe Westbrook to this list.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new CBS ranking has our OT, C, TE, MLB, OLB, and ILB as 1rst rounders, OG, and DE as a second rounders, another OLB as a 3rd rounder and RB as a 4th rounder. I think this secondary is vastly underrated. Peavy should be a 5th rounder IMO at the WR position.
LOL wut

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis, Terrell, Taylor Moton and Franklin.

I don't know about underclassmen.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to guess what there career will be like. That can be so unpredictable making the jump from college to NFL, but players on Ohio State that I'm pretty sure will get drafted someday

Offense
QB- JT Barrett-Someone will take a shot at him. Not 100% it will be at QB

RB- Mike Weber, Antonio Williams, Curtis Samuel

OL- Pat Eflein, Billy Price, Isaiah Prince, Michael Jordan, Jamarco Jones

WR- Noah Brown, Binjimen Victor, Austin Mack, KJ Hill

TE- Marcus Baugh

Defense

DL- Sam Hubbard, Tyquan Lewis, Nick Bosa, Jonathan Cooper, Tracy Sprinkle, Michael Hill

LB- Raekwon McMillan, Tuf Borland, Chris Worley

DB- Malik Hooker, Jordan Fuller, Marshon Lattimore, Gareon Conley

Honorable Mention: Cam Johnston gets signed as a P

Any of you other Buckeyes, let me know if there is someone you think I missed or am overestimating

easier to just say most of the team will play in the NFL

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Barnett
Jalen Reeves-Maybin
Cam Sutton
Evan Berry