• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Lions @ Packers................

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I would have thought a GB ticket would be hard to come by. Especially early in the season.

Since they stopped playing in Milwaukee in 1995 they have a Gold package for the ticket holders of those games. So they gave the longest tenured ticket holders in Milwaukee 3 games which they could buy season tickets for at Lambeau. After watching this, they might start weeding some of these out, as there was talk of this a couple years ago. Honestly, I think they should as more and more are selling off their tickets and that's why there always seems to be a few "flat" crowds for Packers' home games every year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Lions' fans. Lions won that game in the trenches and that's pretty much all there is to this game...good luck until we meet again

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have been a little too harsh on Love. I think he has better numbers than Goff tonight.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decker back and Sewell back to RT was huge.

Your O-Line killed the Packers' D-Line. At least from what I saw that was pretty much the case. Plus your D-Line worked the Packers O-Line in the 1st half especially...and I don't know too many games that you lose when that happens

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Lions' fans. Lions won that game in the trenches and that's pretty much all there is to this game...good luck until we meet again
I’d love to know your thoughts on Love once you’ve seen enough of him. I probably won’t see him play again till we meet in November.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...

1 of those players

We call ours Jamal

Let's take a look.

Taking a swing at a player on the opponents sideline that was trying to help him up.

Pushing a medical staff personnel that comes onto the field to help an injured player

Not knowing the rule and jumping over an O-Lineman on a FG attempt, when you need the FG attempt to stay in the game.

That's a trifecta of stupid in my book. Don't pay for it, as I don't know how to write or spell.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Let's go Lions tells me that the Gold Package needs to end...for sure for those that repeatedly sell their tickets

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a look.

Taking a swing at a player on the opponents sideline that was trying to help him up.

Pushing a medical staff personnel that comes onto the field to help an injured player

Not knowing the rule and jumping over an O-Lineman on a FG attempt, when you need the FG attempt to stay in the game.

That's a trifecta of stupid in my book. Don't pay for it, as I don't know how to write or spell.

Okay.

We don't have one of those

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Hutchinson didn't get that 2nd sack at the end there, or he was very close to getting that safety. Would have been great for him stat wise to get the recognition he's playing worthy of.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Hutchinson didn't get that 2nd sack at the end there, or he was very close to getting that safety. Would have been great for him stat wise to get the recognition he's playing worthy of.
Image result for youre greedy gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Let's go Lions tells me that the Gold Package needs to end...for sure for those that repeatedly sell their tickets
Always loved those Milwaukee games as a kid.

Gave me hope we’d see the Lions at the BigHouse or Spartan Stadium.

Didn’t realize til tonight that those people still had season ticket package options. I’m sure they made some money, but that’s a bad look selling your seats for a division game on national TV.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always loved those Milwaukee games as a kid.

Gave me hope we’d see the Lions at the BigHouse or Spartan Stadium.

Didn’t realize til tonight that those people still had season ticket package options. I’m sure they made some money, but that’s a bad look selling your seats for a division game on national TV.

Not a good look at all. It's been almost 30 years and I'm willing to bet that at this point less than 1/2 of the people that actually received those original tickets are still the owners of them. Plus, many of the regular season ticket owners are from southeast Wisconsin, so at some point they need to weed out the non-fans that are just profiting from the original plan and shorten the season ticket wait list and sell them to people that actually want them and will show up for the games. I'm sure they can figure out which seats are being sold on a regular basis and considering the wait list is about equal to the seating capacity they wouldn't lose a dime if they did it. Those that would be bitching the loudest are those that are just selling the tickets as it's culling their income stream, but it's not really and earned income, it's a gifted income by somebody that was actually a fan.

As I mentioned, there was some talk of doing just that, but it doesn't appear that it had any impact. That tells me it's time to start writing letters to those that are constantly selling their tickets and giving them notice that they're going to either use the tickets for themselves or family members or no longer be ticket holders. Like I mentioned earlier, they know who is a habitual seller as they've been tracking it for the last 5 or so years.

There is going to be some bitching for sure, probably some threatened lawsuits, but I don't think the Packers really care. They will have given them notices of the rules and that will probably be the end of it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time the Lions started the season 3-1?