• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lets have some legit plans to replace KC

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Are you really gonna argue draft position isn't correlated with success? Bold move.

Is that what I said?

I will say draft position after being allowed to leave your drafted team has no bearing on future success to a level not yet achieved.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what I said?

I will say draft position after being allowed to leave your drafted team has no bearing on future success to a level not yet achieved.

You are right. It doesn’t. But draft position doesn’t correlate to success with the team that drafts said player highly either... so what’s your point??

And we are talking about a guy who was the starter of a team in the NFCCG. The Vikings finally have all the pieces in place and Keenum has played very well to help get them there. Do you not think that had Bridgewater not gotten injured that he wouldn’t still be the starter and have similar or better stats??

From what I saw, he was trending up. You can talk about AP and this and that, but his supporting cast on O wasn’t very good the first couple years that he played (prior to the injury). And for goodness sake he was a freshman/sophomore.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t remember him being very accurate with his passes from the little I watched him. Never was impressed

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what I said?

That may be true (though Im not sure that it is) but it seems tome this is clearly a unique situation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. It doesn’t. But draft position doesn’t correlate to success with the team that drafts said player highly either... so what’s your point??

And we are talking about a guy who was the starter of a team in the NFCCG. The Vikings finally have all the pieces in place and Keenum has played very well to help get them there. Do you not think that had Bridgewater not gotten injured that he wouldn’t still be the starter and have similar or better stats??

From what I saw, he was trending up. You can talk about AP and this and that, but his supporting cast on O wasn’t very good the first couple years that he played (prior to the injury). And for goodness sake he was a freshman/sophomore.

Go back and look at the entire conversation to see my point. In a nutshell, I was told TB was the guy because he was highly drafted.

Tb would be nowhere close to as good as Keenum has been. Keenum was never given a fair shot anywhere else to be the starter.

That supporting cast is roughly the same supporting cast as now. The biggest support for TB was a dominant defense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gkekoa, @VTSparks, @ehb5, and @HTTR08

One thing is certain, if Bridgewater comes here for Kirk, his past won't matter, only his future!

Gentlemen, to the future and whoever's riding shotgun behind center!:suds:

Carry on!

Last edited: