• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Go Cards!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for football season, I know we are in a very tough division but if Palmer can throw the ball well and Mendenhall stays healthy we can make some noise. The O-Line is young but it will improve as the season goes along, our defense looks strong and I think Michael Floyd is going to have a breakout year.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly, I am more concerned with the defense rather than the offense! I believe we have the best offensive line in at least 5 seasons and the first respectable quarterback since Warner. The running game will be by committee with whomever can stay healthy amongst mendenhall or Williams. Fitzgerald will get his yardage this season but we definitely need someone like micheal Floyd to become a real number two threat. The defense has a lot of new faces and may actually look better on paper. Having Washington out for the first four games hurts but I think someone will step up. We need to get a legitimate second corner. P2 has really improved over the past 2 seasons but we still get burned by deep threat receivers. Overall, we arguably play in the toughest division this year and I don't expect more than 7 win.

WHIZENATOR

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Palmer has 50 INT's in the past 3 seasons. If he can cut down on the picks then we have a shot each week and that's all you can ask for. Cards are definitely "dark horses" to come out of this division, optimism is not a bad thing.