• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let the search begin.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, go!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO SCHWARTZ!!! FUCK YOU LINEHAN!!! YOU GUYS ARE GARBAGE!!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the candidates going to be?

I like both coordinators from Cincy- Gruden does more with less then Lineham and Zimmerman does good work with that D...

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll still watch from my couch, but anyone who buys a ticket to watch the Lions next year is supporting and accepting mediocrity. These guys should be playing to a half-empty Ford Field until Old Mr. F sells the team. I get it, there are only so many towns that have the privilege to watch NFL football, but 50+ years of mediocrity should be enough for even the most diehard fan.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I thought you were dead TPaul!

Nope, just had no interest in hearing how much everything Lions-related sucks over the last couple weeks... now that the season is over and Schwartz is gone I'm all about hearing how much he sucks. We have a lot of talent, so we should be a good draw for pretty much any coach.

Now I'm worried about the direction Stafford has taken over the 2nd half of the season, though. He was playing great football during the 1st half of the year, and pulled a 180 right around that Tampa Bay game...

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just had no interest in hearing how much everything Lions-related sucks over the last couple weeks... now that the season is over and Schwartz is gone I'm all about hearing how much he sucks. We have a lot of talent, so we should be a good draw for pretty much any coach.

Now I'm worried about the direction Stafford has taken over the 2nd half of the season, though. He was playing great football during the 1st half of the year, and pulled a 180 right around that Tampa Bay game...

I wonder about Linehans offense though. Remember how we played the Rams last season and their DBS jumped our routes? All season our receivers are covered all game. I think that Linehan is too predictable and doesn't modify things enough. Way too many runs consecutively also. We set teams up for play action but never capitalize. All that said Stafford needs to throw the ball away when guys aren't open.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All valid points. It was actually the Dallas game when it really started. The ball control offense we used successfully for the first half of the season was not working and Stafford and CJ had to turn to that schoolyard play from 2 years ago. It worked and we came back and won, but Stafford stayed in that mindset for the rest of the year and that's why the offense unraveled.

Same problem we have with everything else. No discipline.