• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let me have it: Eagles Steamrolled the Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players do tend to look like crap when they're losing. If I recall correctly, everyone had Brady washed up last year.
Still has the most td's and yards, not bad for a washed up guy and over 5td's to 1 int ratio

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was panting , after catching that pass and running for 36 yards ( took about a minute) and then rushed in for a td

I couldn't believe he made it that far without being caught as slow as he runs, :lol:......
Heck , I think Wilfork could out run him in a sprint.....One thing about him though, he'll try anything to win....
He's getting hit a lot now, and that ain't good....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't believe he made it that far without being caught as slow as he runs, :lol:......
Heck , I think Wilfork could out run him in a sprint.....One thing about him though, he'll try anything to win....
He's getting hit a lot now, and that ain't good....

Your right OS the last 3 games have been brutal esp Buffalo and Denver over 20 knock downs and once Denver guy almost took his head off when he dove on him, some real brutal hits as that O-line is real shit this year. He made 3 first downs on QB sneaks, the td and that pass. Your right he will try anything, including trying to tackle the guy after the int, even though it looked funny as he swiped as he lunged trying to to stop him

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players do tend to look like crap when they're losing. If I recall correctly, everyone had Brady washed up last year.

I didn't say washed up, I said I've never seen him so exhausted early in the 4th qtr, that's where he usually rallies the troops and gets on a roll at.....I know you don't want to think about it, but I could see the old age look all over his face for the first time, and it happens to every player at some point.....
I don't know how long he will continue to be competitive but I know he has already seen his best yrs...
I watched the same thing happen to Ray Lewis most recent, but Johnny U, Montana, etc, all come to the end of that road of stardom.....Ray was smart and stepped out with a SB victory, even though he was still very good, he was no longer great....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right OS the last 3 games have been brutal esp Buffalo and Denver over 20 knock downs and once Denver guy almost took his head off when he dove on him, some real brutal hits as that O-line is real shit this year. He made 3 first downs on QB sneaks, the td and that pass. Your right he will try anything, including trying to tackle the guy after the int, even though it looked funny as he swiped as he lunged trying to to stop him

I know that's right, I saw that and thought, that looked like a tackle pose....:lol:
Trust me, they don't want to chance losing their franchise qb to a tackle injury he ain't supposed to make....
He's getting hit enough as it is....
Gallant effort to come back from 21 down though....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that's right, I saw that and thought, that looked like a tackle pose....:lol:
Trust me, they don't want to chance losing their franchise qb to a tackle injury he ain't supposed to make....
He's getting hit enough as it is....
Gallant effort to come back from 21 down though....

Guy gets hit and gets right back up, that's why I laugh when people call him soft or a pussy. He has been in every game except for the 1 year out for the ankle surgery. Lewis and Suggs used to hit him pretty hard when they played and James Harrison wants to take his head off too. That's why it surprises me that a guy Big Ben's size is injured a lot?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy gets hit and gets right back up, that's why I laugh when people call him soft or a pussy. He has been in every game except for the 1 year out for the ankle surgery. Lewis and Suggs used to hit him pretty hard when they played and James Harrison wants to take his head off too. That's why it surprises me that a guy Big Ben's size is injured a lot?

Well, I just hope he don't retire too soon, because I'm gonna have to adjust all my Brady memes to someone else when he does....This could take a while....:D

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think. Should I dismiss the loss to Patriots injuries or should i fear the Eagles who we have to play in Philly a week from Sunday. :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think. Should I dismiss the loss to Patriots injuries or should i fear the Eagles who we have to play in Philly a week from Sunday. :noidea:

I don't think you have to fear the Eagles. I have never seen Pats or just about any special teams play any worse than they did on Sunday. Throw in Brady's 2 ints ( 4 in first 11 games) and bad coaching by Belichick for the trifecta. When they were up 14-0 and BB tries that stupid trick pooch punt for an onsides kick that started the derailment. A blocked punt with 14 seconds left in first half returned for a TD. Sproles returning a kick for 83 yards. A defender returned Brady's pick 99 yards . What started off as a 14-0 lead turned into a 35-14 deficit

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you have to fear the Eagles. I have never seen Pats or just about any special teams play any worse than they did on Sunday. Throw in Brady's 2 ints ( 4 in first 11 games) and bad coaching by Belichick for the trifecta. When they were up 14-0 and BB tries that stupid trick pooch punt for an onsides kick that started the derailment. A blocked punt with 14 seconds left in first half returned for a TD. Sproles returning a kick for 83 yards. A defender returned Brady's pick 99 yards . What started off as a 14-0 lead turned into a 35-14 deficit
It's the NFL. There are no gimmies. But you make a good point. There were a lot of flukey plays that contributed to the Eagles win.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFL. There are no gimmies. But you make a good point. There were a lot of flukey plays that contributed to the Eagles win.

No there aren't any and usually Jets and Miami give NE a hard time. Pats were cruising in both last games to lose and lost HFA and can't afford any more losses. Any given Sunday right

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say washed up, I said I've never seen him so exhausted early in the 4th qtr, that's where he usually rallies the troops and gets on a roll at.....I know you don't want to think about it, but I could see the old age look all over his face for the first time, and it happens to every player at some point.....
I don't know how long he will continue to be competitive but I know he has already seen his best yrs...
I watched the same thing happen to Ray Lewis most recent, but Johnny U, Montana, etc, all come to the end of that road of stardom.....Ray was smart and stepped out with a SB victory, even though he was still very good, he was no longer great....

He definitely looked worn out after the Superbowl. Still he's playing pretty well and I'd still over any other QB in the league for this year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure didn't expect it, but as the rule goes, "any given Sunday"......I've said many times before that teams that start out winning every game almost always peak too early for the playoffs....
For the first time ever, I saw Brady on the sideline panting for breath and looking exhausted early in the 4th....
He's been great, but you can tell the writing is on the wall, just like PM....
Old man time, is gonna show up.....He's still a threat, but without his help from Gronk and Edleman, and a beat up oline, he's not gonna look like himself against good teams especially....
Just my opinion, although I am a Professor and I know everything....:D

too be fair he is 38 years old and he isn't a receiver, yet you wouldn't know that since he got more yards than a Browns $9 million dollar receiver has his entire 2015 season, lol

The Oline is patch work and it clearly showed at how badly they were getting beaten. The patriots really only showed "heart" when they were down 21 points and that's not gonna win you many ball games if that continues

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline needs to get it's act together. And special teams was a key reason we lost two games in a row.

This game in Houston is huge.

ST has taken a downward spiral and it's pissing me off.

Patriots have to win out imo

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely looked worn out after the Superbowl. Still he's playing pretty well and I'd still over any other QB in the league for this year.

Understandably PF, but there are 4 more games to go, and like Ray at that age, the toll on the body is far more evident at the end of the year....I think they are the same age and came into the league about the same time..
He's got the hardware, records, money and satisfaction of doing it, what else is enticing enough to keep him putting his body through this ?
Trust me, the writing is on the wall, if not this yr, next, but no longer and Tom will ride off into the sunset...Book it !!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandably PF, but there are 4 more games to go, and like Ray at that age, the toll on the body is far more evident at the end of the year....I think they are the same age and came into the league about the same time..
He's got the hardware, records, money and satisfaction of doing it, what else is enticing enough to keep him putting his body through this ?
Trust me, the writing is on the wall, if not this yr, next, but no longer and Tom will ride off into the sunset...Book it !!
........*click-mee/enjoy*.......maxresdefault.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem now is that teams are beating the piss out of him right because of the offensive line.

I think he's still doing pretty well considering.

This could be just a blip in the regular season.

Of course if they lose to Houston. People will hit the "done" button.