• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let me have it: Eagles Steamrolled the Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Muffed punt (by a rookie though) and the debacle last week. And generally their special teams has been seen as a strength.

We would still be undefeated.

Yeah that muffed punt aside...... Special Teams has been atrocious the last few weeks which is so unlike a BB coached team

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, just not the Orange Crush though :thumb:

BTW, Dallas had a offense, something Old man River, Craig Morton couldn't help muster up.

And in case you forgot, Denver's defense was statistically better than Dallas' was all year as well. They just shit the bed in the SB.

That game was about as crazy as it gets. The Cowboys had about every lucky break you could get in that game. The fumbled 3 times on their first 2 drives but recovered all 3. The Broncos then followed up by have interceptions on 2 of their first 3 drives. Then Dallas caught another break when Staubach threw an interception but it was ruled that he had just stepped out of bounds right before he threw the football. Essentially it ended up being a sloppy game by both teams with the Cowboys fumbling the ball 6 times and recovering 4 of them and the Broncos fumbling 4 times and losing all 4 while also throwing 4 interceptions. So 8 turnovers for the Broncos usually doesn't make life all that great on even a legendary defense. The Broncos offense ended up only having 156 total yards in the game on top of the turnovers so very short fields for the Cowboys.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem now is that teams are beating the piss out of him right because of the offensive line.

I think he's still doing pretty well considering.

This could be just a blip in the regular season.

Of course if they lose to Houston. People will hit the "done" button.

Tom plays by the beat of his own drum, he don't give a hoot what people think....
He will play as long as he feels it's worth it, and he can do it at a high level...
Again like Ray, it'll be on his own terms....Fortunately he hasn't been injured yet, but I doubt his body can continue to be beat around like lately it has without one....We'll see, they're on to Houston and we're on to the couch...We have been Schaubed....:D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went over to the Eagles page this morning for congratulations.
Well deserved, the Pats lost that one outright.

I need to find the same moving company Tgann69 uses.

He used this one
irsay_arrest_video_1434580002_3527194_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Their great at moving shit out of Baltimore.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem now is that teams are beating the piss out of him right because of the offensive line.

I think he's still doing pretty well considering.

This could be just a blip in the regular season.

Of course if they lose to Houston. People will hit the "done" button.

Funny how in the 2 losses 7 tds ( 6 passing and 1 rushing) those are stinking it up games for Brady. We're not used to see him throwing the bad picks like the 2 in Philly

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how in the 2 losses 7 tds ( 6 passing and 1 rushing) those are stinking it up games for Brady. We're not used to see him throwing the bad picks like the 2 in Philly
dam and i was thinking philly beat the pats at krafts house ?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry man brady is just proving he is human and not a god .

I hear ya I dont put him on a pedestal, just appreciate his efforts. Guy has been getting killed last few weeks, rushes for first down, rushes for a td and even catches a pass and runs for 40 yards. I'll take the 7 tds last 2 weeks at this stage in his career

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This happened with Wayne Gretzky too. He'd still get over 90 points a season and some people would say he should retire because he's embarrassing himself. WTF? All the great players eventually get compared to themselves because there is no one else in their class to compare too.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya I dont put him on a pedestal, just appreciate his efforts. Guy has been getting killed last few weeks, rushes for first down, rushes for a td and even catches a pass and runs for 40 yards. I'll take the 7 tds last 2 weeks at this stage in his career

if brady wasn't all about being such an ass . i could like his story also but he does love being an ass .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yo sonny after watching the pitt game and how they got open . gronk doesn't push off as much as they do so he is unfairly getting flagged per the indy - pitt game .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if brady wasn't all about being such an ass . i could like his story also but he does love being an ass .

See that's where you are completely wrong. If you hear him on the radio here on Monday mornings or what he continuously does for charity. He always gives the other team's credit and doesn't diss anyone. He doesn't take credit on wins and gives kudos to the other players. He doesn't want to be captain, go to Probowls or even White House this year, because he feels younger or guys who haven't experienced the Pro Bowl should have a chance to be in one.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....sonny,...it's no use in defending Brady,.....haters will always hate/whine,.....shows ya how immature they really are [here],....sigh,...?!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....sonny,...it's no use in defending Brady,.....haters will always hate/whine,.....shows ya how immature they really are [here],....sigh,...?!

And cock suckers will always defend the "Patriot way" which means win at all costs and even when Brady makes mistakes Pats fans will always make excuses for Brady. "I always smash my phone" "Everyone is doing it" "Free Hernandez" right Pats fans? GN yall. Peace.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And cock suckers will always defend the "Patriot way" which means win at all costs and even when Brady makes mistakes Pats fans will always make excuses for Brady. "I always smash my phone" "Everyone is doing it" "Free Hernandez" right Pats fans? GN yall. Peace.

Shut the fuck up about Hernandez , you bring him up in every post and ESPN get a new schtick,, this one is old