• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lesnar vs Taker Summerslam predicition

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction for Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker:

Match goes for about 20 minutes. Taker looks good and its an even match throughout, similar to their WM 30 match.

Taker kicks out of an F-5 and the crowd goes nuts. Lesnar also exhausted slowly gets to his feet while Taker does the same. Lesnar goes for another F-5, it appears to be all over, then Taker reverses it and lands Lesnar with a Tombstone.

Crowd goes nuts, Taker goes for the pin..............suddenly (maybe the lights go out?) Sting arrives and screws Undertaker over.

Either match is ended as a DQ...Or ref is unaware somehow and the interference from Sting costs Undertaker and Lesnar gets the pin.

Undertaker vs Sting at WM32 in Takers hometown. Where it is labeled as Takers last match. Taker goes over Sting at WM32.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go for that, I am just not sure either guy can go for 20 minutes. Anything to get sting involved and put the geezers vs geezers in these matches. I am almost hoping for masked Kane to give Sting the reason to interfere. At least that way Sting might still be in the picture somehow between now and wrestlemania.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My hunch is that Kane costs Lesnar the match. Lesnar feuds with Kane later in the year and destroys him. That sets up the Lesnar/UT in a rubber match at WM with Lesnar retiring him but UT a getting hero's send off in front of a record crowd in his home state.

I hope I'm wrong. I wish Lesnar was feuding with guys like Cesaro, Owens and Rusev in his handful of appearences

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hunch is that Kane costs Lesnar the match. Lesnar feuds with Kane later in the year and destroys him. That sets up the Lesnar/UT in a rubber match at WM with Lesnar retiring him but UT a getting hero's send off in front of a record crowd in his home state.

I hope I'm wrong. I wish Lesnar was feuding with guys like Cesaro, Owens and Rusev in his handful of appearences
This seems like the most likely scenario, in my opinion. Even though absolutely nobody wants to see Kane vs Lesnar EVER, it seems like that's what we're probably going to get. I haven't heard anything about Sting even being at SummerSlam tonight so I think that's out of the question. Hope I'm wrong.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is in Chicago at a WizardWorld convention, or something like that.