• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Booking - Wrestlemania

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Angle would be absolutely amazing. I would love to see him and Jeff Hardy both back in WWE where they belong, but didn't Hardy resign with TNA?

Yes and Kurt's doing a farewell tour. I'm not sure when Kurt's tour ends.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and Kurt's doing a farewell tour. I'm not sure when Kurt's tour ends.

It's just not someone on the current active roster. That could technically mean Sting or Cena or Rollins or Balor. A lot of people are saying Angle and Goldberg. I'm honestly not sure at all.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it sad though that no matches are set up for mania? By now the main matches should be set up but not 1 is even set. Besides Sting, who could Taker face that would draw fans with a month of the other dude doing promos

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For anyone not familiar with the Punk/WM conspiracy theory..

- First it was announced that Punk's MMA match was postponed due to surgery
- Next Punk tweeted out an image from Attitude Era of Stone Cold attacking Vince in the hospital but he replaced Vince's face with his own. (strange since he disowned the WWE)
- Meltzer says Undertaker's WM opponent isn't an active wrestler. His source never said who it is but just left that as a hint
- Cena posts cryptic shit on his instagram all the time and provides no explanation. This weekend's he had 4 posts. One says "You'll Never See Him Coming." The next is a cartoon image that looks similar to the Undertaker. Next is the exact image from the movie Slapshots that CM Punk uses as his twitter Avatar. The final image is of the Undertaker himself

It makes complete sense for both Parties. Punk not only gets to finally headline WM, but it happens in front of the biggest crowd in history. He gets a shitload of money from the WWE and gets to avoid a potential embarrassment in the UFC. Styles is on the main roster now. Samoa Joe should get the call up soon. Austin Aries should be next. It's basically an early mid 2000's ROH reunion. Plus there's Ambrose, Rollins, Neville, Owens, Zayn.. It's becoming the version of pro wrestling Punk was an advocate of for years.

The WWE gets a double main event worthy of WM. Punk/UT headlines but HHH/Reigns is the other half of it.Roman gets the belt and put over as their next posterboy. Punk/UT makes all the oldschool fans and smarks happy. "Greatest WM ever" and probably sells out.

I know, probably getting trolled but it makes perfect sense

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone not familiar with the Punk/WM conspiracy theory..

- First it was announced that Punk's MMA match was postponed due to surgery
- Next Punk tweeted out an image from Attitude Era of Stone Cold attacking Vince in the hospital but he replaced Vince's face with his own. (strange since he disowned the WWE)
- Meltzer says Undertaker's WM opponent isn't an active wrestler. His source never said who it is but just left that as a hint
- Cena posts cryptic shit on his instagram all the time and provides no explanation. This weekend's he had 4 posts. One says "You'll Never See Him Coming." The next is a cartoon image that looks similar to the Undertaker. Next is the exact image from the movie Slapshots that CM Punk uses as his twitter Avatar. The final image is of the Undertaker himself

It makes complete sense for both Parties. Punk not only gets to finally headline WM, but it happens in front of the biggest crowd in history. He gets a shitload of money from the WWE and gets to avoid a potential embarrassment in the UFC. Styles is on the main roster now. Samoa Joe should get the call up soon. Austin Aries should be next. It's basically an early mid 2000's ROH reunion. Plus there's Ambrose, Rollins, Neville, Owens, Zayn.. It's becoming the version of pro wrestling Punk was an advocate of for years.

The WWE gets a double main event worthy of WM. Punk/UT headlines but HHH/Reigns is the other half of it.Roman gets the belt and put over as their next posterboy. Punk/UT makes all the oldschool fans and smarks happy. "Greatest WM ever" and probably sells out.

I know, probably getting trolled but it makes perfect sense
It's one of the few things that could completely get me excited for WM. Punk getting his WM win and I have to assume he would win or he wouldn't come back would be amazing. We saw how good his promos were with UT last time they battled, I have to think this time would be as good and he doesn't need more than a month to get a feud going.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At this point, it's either happening or the WWE is doing an epic troll job us. Either one is amazing

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it's either happening or the WWE is doing an epic troll job us. Either one is amazing
Either way I'm impressed, but if it doesn't happen now it will be really really disappointing.