• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Booking - Wrestlemania

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how everyone would like for things to go down at Wrestlemania.

1. Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens - IC Title
2. New Day vs Lucha Dragons vs Dudley's - TLC (Tag Titles, US Title, and Dudley's Career on the line)
3. Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte vs Bayley - Divas Title
4. Ziggler, Breeze, Samoa Joe, Neville, Cody Rhodes, Axel, Miz, Daniel Bryan - Money in the Bank
5. Balor Club vs Wyatt Family - Hell in the Cell
6. Ambrose vs Reigns - Street Fight (if he's healthy Rollins gets involved)
7. Undertaker vs Sting
8. Lesnar vs Triple H - WWE Title and Control of the Company on the line.

We come out of Mania with the Dudley's having to split up letting Bubba go back to Bully Ray, Xavier Woods the new US Champ giving New Day more Gold, a Diva match people didn't walk out on, an international dream match in Balor Club vs Wyatt Family where Balor debuts the demon, and Lesner as the Champ with Paul Heyman now in control of the WWE. Play out Brock just crushing baby face challengers for awhile and the guy you eventually have dethrone him will instantly shoot to the top.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1. Sami Zayn vs Kalisto- US Championship (high energy spotfest to open the show. both enter and leave as babyfaces.mutual show of respect after the match)
2. Jericho vs Ambrose- IC title (turn Jericho heel in the run to WM)
3. New Day vs The League of Nations for the tag titles (New Day as the faces. pick 2 LON members as a tag team and have the others ringside for the numbers advantage)
4. Brock vs Bray Wyatt (This one has grown on me. Verbal sparring between Heyman and Bray Wyatt in the build.Super physical match. Show Bray laughing through suplex city. Lesnar wins clean but Wyatts do damage after the match)
5. Styles vs Bryan (obv dependent on Bryan's clearance. buildup is both want to find out who's the best pure wrestler. Smarks main event. try to out do Steamboat/Savage in an old school no frills wrestling match)
6. Undertaker vs Owens (Owens can try to join legacy of classic UT WM matches)
7. HHH vs Reigns- WWE Heavyweight Championship (Roman's not over enough for this spot on the card, but the build has been too on point to go in any other direction.Stole this from JR but Reigns aligns with Vince in a double turn as HHH becomes sympathetic authority figure. Reigns heel champ, HHH transitions to NXT style figurehead in WWE fair commissioner type)

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUde if that is the card for WM32 in AT&T stadium that WWE has been hoping to break all these records with, then they are in big big trouble. I don't even think I would watch or follow if that is the card.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
DUde if that is the card for WM32 in AT&T stadium that WWE has been hoping to break all these records with, then they are in big big trouble. I don't even think I would watch or follow if that is the card.

What should the main event be, Hulk Hogan vs The Rock vs SCSA with John Cena as the guest referee? Goldberg vs Ryback? I just want to see the best talent on the roster booked in big matches with general storyline continuity. WM should be all hands on deck with part timers, but there just isn't star power on the card unless they get guys out of retirement. It's the location and WM brand that has to sell it this year

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the mid cards, so I will post what I think should be the big headline matches should/will be in order for WWE to break all the records they are hoping to break...

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns (if Seth is healthy in time)
Undertaker vs Sting (Don't know extent of Stings injury now)
Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
Nostalgia match, The Rock vs Whoever WWE wants to push as the next heel?

Even that, I look at and cant think this gets Vince all fired up for his biggest WM to date. He must have something up his sleeve to get a few more heavy hitters on that card.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they have to go with Reigns vs Triple H for the Title I hope they put McMahon in Hunters corner and the Rock in Reigns. The ending would see Vince turn on Triple H letting Roman win. After the match Roman just beats down the Rock as Vince laughs and applauds his new Champion. We don't often see heels go out on top of Mania though and Rollins kinda got to do that last year, but Rollins was over as a heel and the fans hated Reigns so it still made for a good Mania ending.

This lets the WWE change course with Roman and putting down the Rock like that would give him a crazy amount of heat. That could maybe setup a Rock vs Reigns match at Summerslam where the Rock puts over Reigns to further establish him as the top heel.

I don't want to see that happen but if Reigns has to win it's how I would do it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would have loved a Sting/UT match, but Sting's going to turn 57 before WM and he's coming off a serious neck injury. It would surprise me if he has another match, but even if he does, he's going to have to be carried in it. I don't think UT at his age is capable of the heavy lifting.

I pick Owens to face UT because he's one of the best workers on the roster. He can get one last classic out of UT.

Lesnar's already had 3 PPV matches with HHH since coming back a few years ago. There's no storyline around it either. I would have preferred it not being for the belt but I feel like they have to do Reigns/HHH at WM with the way their feud has been booked

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the New Day have a feud with the league of nations leading up to WM. If they are going to do the league of nations at least have them do something other than henchmen and a title that should be for cruiserweights

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reigns turns then I have no problem with him main eventing or winning, but it better be due to a turn. And history shows Vince doesn't do turns or major story twists at WrestleMania. Usually WrestleMania is filled with the baby faces going out on top to end their months long feuds....So if Reigns turns, it'll have to be earlier..I really don't see a major twist happening in the main event of WrestleMania.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Cena is already in the gym trying to make it back forWM . While I understand the dislike for the guys character, in my book, he will go down as the best ever in the WWE. He is not the performer that Hart, Rock or Austin were, or as iconic as Hogan, but the guy has never left the company, has given 100% of his limited free time to charity and the promotion of the company, and despite claims otherwise, Has put younger guys over again and again. Add to that the fact that the guy is going to be crippled at 55(there can be no question) from suffering one injury after another and coming back in a third of the rehab time from each, he has something a lot of guys will never have. Respect

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Cena is already in the gym trying to make it back forWM . While I understand the dislike for the guys character, in my book, he will go down as the best ever in the WWE. He is not the performer that Hart, Rock or Austin were, or as iconic as Hogan, but the guy has never left the company, has given 100% of his limited free time to charity and the promotion of the company, and despite claims otherwise, Has put younger guys over again and again. Add to that the fact that the guy is going to be crippled at 55(there can be no question) from suffering one injury after another and coming back in a third of the rehab time from each, he has something a lot of guys will never have. Respect

The question is if he's back at WM, who will he face?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are biding time with the US title, will get it back to Del Rio before Cena gets it back. Do we really want to see him beat Brock for the title at summer slam?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is if he's back at WM, who will he face?
I've heard if he comes back, he'll face the Undertaker. Makes sense, Taker can go out with a win in his last match, Cena will earn respect for coming back early and losing to Taker

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard if he comes back, he'll face the Undertaker. Makes sense, Taker can go out with a win in his last match, Cena will earn respect for coming back early and losing to Taker

Not sure Taker would go out with a win. Taker is old school and old school says that the one leaving goes out with a lose especially if it's a retirement match (See Shawn and Flair's last WM matches). I could see Cena beating Taker in a retirement match and then starting a feud with Brock over who had the best WM match win over Taker.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Taker would go out with a win. Taker is old school and old school says that the one leaving goes out with a lose especially if it's a retirement match (See Shawn and Flair's last WM matches). I could see Cena beating Taker in a retirement match and then starting a feud with Brock over who had the best WM match win over Taker.
I would be willing to bet that once WM is over, Cena gets back in the World Title picture, and by next year's WM heis in the main event breaking Flairs record. After that, at age 39, I think his schedule will change dramatically Sfar as wrestling a full schedule, probably working twiceas much as Rock or Brock, but dialed back to extend his career for sure

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to bet that once WM is over, Cena gets back in the World Title picture, and by next year's WM heis in the main event breaking Flairs record. After that, at age 39, I think his schedule will change dramatically Sfar as wrestling a full schedule, probably working twiceas much as Rock or Brock, but dialed back to extend his career for sure

If he's smart once he hits 40 he'd request a reduced schedule.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Meltzer is saying that UT's opponent is someone not currently on the roster.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meltzer is saying that UT's opponent is someone not currently on the roster.
Who makes sense that isn't on the current roster? Is there someone in ROH of TNA or somewhere that would make any sense as UT opponent for WM?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who makes sense that isn't on the current roster? Is there someone in ROH of TNA or somewhere that would make any sense as UT opponent for WM?

I was thinking the same thing and can't think of anybody with the possible exception of Kurt Angle.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing and can't think of anybody with the possible exception of Kurt Angle.
Kurt Angle would be absolutely amazing. I would love to see him and Jeff Hardy both back in WWE where they belong, but didn't Hardy resign with TNA?