• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA All Star Draft Championship : Tlance vs Shane

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this before in these mocks... I would love to know how much people sell their team or whether they really believe what they say...

WLK does the best sales job on this... And i love reading it... i often ask him to give me write ups, but they never have the heart....

I think mostly people vote against themselves if they don't think they'll win. When nos posted the matchups last night I planned to write up a matchup post against Shane and then I looked at his team and realized I didn't have it and said screw it I'll just let everybody vote.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Shane.

I think my team is very good, but I don't think I did a particularly good job of drafting, if that is possible. I was hyper focused on getting pieces to match up with UK, and I failed to get the best fits for my talent. After starting with LeBron and Kareem, I should have been able to build an unbeatable roster. My big mistake was not using LeBron as my point guard, as I originally intended, and drafting Unseld to counter Rodman.

Here is what my I should have done:

3rd: Dumars instead of Unseld
4th: Webber instead of Penny
9th: Derek Harper instead of Lever

My starters would have looked like this:

LeBron
Dumars
Ellis
Webber
Kareem

And I would have had Richmond leading the bench mob, with another quality 3 point shooter/defender in Harper. I think this group would have been untouchable. Oh well, live and learn. Congrats Shane! You drafted better than me, so you deserved it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Shane.

I think my team is very good, but I don't think I did a particularly good job of drafting, if that is possible. I was hyper focused on getting pieces to match up with UK, and I failed to get the best fits for my talent. After starting with LeBron and Kareem, I should have been able to build an unbeatable roster. My big mistake was not using LeBron as my point guard, as I originally intended, and drafting Unseld to counter Rodman.

Here is what my I should have done:

3rd: Dumars instead of Unseld
4th: Webber instead of Penny
9th: Derek Harper instead of Lever

My starters would have looked like this:

LeBron
Dumars
Ellis
Webber
Kareem

And I would have had Richmond leading the bench mob, with another quality 3 point shooter/defender in Harper. I think this group would have been untouchable. Oh well, live and learn. Congrats Shane! You drafted better than me, so you deserved it.

Good game Tlance. You still drafted a damn good team. It was a lot of fun. :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent job fellas!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy

Please send the winners info to Ford.

1. Shanemansj13 - $3,000 Hoop Cash
2. Tlance - $1,500 Hoop Cash
3. Nosferatu - $500 Hoop Cash

Thank you, time for BASEBALL!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always happy to see a Championship game be this close...

To the point that you are actually sitting at your computer with a huge grin on your face?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the point that you are actually sitting at your computer with a huge grin on your face?

If you don't have anything nice to say you must be a Twins fan!