• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leary out a month with knee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lil red at least need a playoff win to justify keeping his gig:nod:

I think he might get one or two if we get in. The thing about the Cowboys, if they do get in NONE of the favorites are gonna want to see them. You think Atlanta, GB or SF would be excited to see the Cowboys as their first opponent? Not a chance

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not one. But I caught that comparison you made between me and eriko, and the last thing I want to do is be drawn into some pissing match

right here dipstick.

read the thread....nobody mentioned eric....just you

your problem remains you say stupid ass football stuff and hate it when you're called out for the stupid ass shit you say.

hear, let me help you feel large

Walch....:clap:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right here dipstick.

read the thread....nobody mentioned eric....just you

your problem remains you say stupid ass football stuff and hate it when you're called out for the stupid ass shit you say.

hear, let me help you feel large

Walch....:clap:

Gus, you seriously need to get a life. You went searching through threads all the way back to one that hadn't been posted on since August? I think you should take out a personals add on craigslist, asking Eriko to friend you on facebook, so you can go back to trading insults like the grumpy old man you are. GUS

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gus, you seriously need to get a life. You went searching through threads all the way back to one that hadn't been posted on since August? I think you should take out a personals add on craigslist, asking Eriko to friend you on facebook, so you can go back to trading insults like the grumpy old man you are. GUS

eric....pull another line.
Old men don't do face book and I know that frustrates the hell outta ya.

I marked that thread long ago dipstick. Your Walch run up the flag pole brought the thought back.

Smart guy would avoid as much as possible...that ain't been you under any name

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eric....pull another line.
Old men don't do face book and I know that frustrates the hell outta ya.

I marked that thread long ago dipstick. Your Walch run up the flag pole brought the thought back.

Smart guy would avoid as much as possible...that ain't been you under any name

Thats what got you started, the fact that I teased you for spelling ''Walsh'' ''Walch"?? Man you are in a sad state. A friendly suggestion. Don't act like you are the only one on here that's ever seen a football game, and people won't correct you when you make silly mistakes. Most people who talk football on here call me UK, my friends call me T, but since you aren't either, go with whatever makes ya feel good Gus

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell you that I would respect you more if you stood your ground instead of faking this eric resigned BS and the birth of UK two days later.

BUT

I never disliked a person more than your foul big ass talking self at Disney....and besides, NO SHIT!
You and Eric say stupid ass football shit and pretty much recite the days football headlines when you do actually think your throwing out some profound football stuff. CAN NOT HIDE STUPID

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what got you started, the fact that I teased you for spelling ''Walsh'' ''Walch"?? Man you are in a sad state. A friendly suggestion. Don't act like you are the only one on here that's ever seen a football game, and people won't correct you when you make silly mistakes. Most people who talk football on here call me UK, my friends call me T, but since you aren't either, go with whatever makes ya feel good Gus

teased?

LOL....read the posts again.

you were gunning and pinning a star on your chest about dishing it and not being able to take it.

spin all you want erik.

Gus knows!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are wrong but I'm not looking for any buddy on this topic.

UK now?....he needs a buddy on this topic cause he knows his ass is burried

bruh I know you never look for buddies ....... nor do I ..... I think we know that about each other by now

and dont worry if someone looks likethey need a buddy on here ... blue jersey will be sure to jump in ...

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell you that I would respect you more if you stood your ground instead of faking this eric resigned BS and the birth of UK two days later.

BUT

I never disliked a person more than your foul big ass talking self at Disney....and besides, NO SHIT!
You and Eric say stupid ass football shit and pretty much recite the days football headlines when you do actually think your throwing out some profound football stuff. CAN NOT HIDE STUPID

And what have you ever really contributed here except to talk shit? For all you say about Erik, I don't see that he was any more of a troublemaker than you are.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruh I know you never look for buddies ....... nor do I ..... I think we know that about each other by now

yes we do but I'm on the edge of my seat about this guy.

I really don't do targets but I'm about to make an exception.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what have you ever really contributed here except to talk shit? For all you say about Erik, I don't see that he was any more of a troublemaker than you are.

I'm going to show you talk shit eric then you'll know the difference

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we do but I'm on the edge of my seat about this guy.

I really don't do targets but I'm about to make an exception.

''I really don't do targets''. :laugh3: Tell ya what Gus, I seriously doubt anyone wants to look on here tomorrow and see you trying to relive the glory days of highjacking every thread with insults, and of me calling you a senile old man looking for his long lost insult buddy. If you want to trade barbs, take it to PM's, and leave the forum to football talk.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''I really don't do targets''. :laugh3: Tell ya what Gus, I seriously doubt anyone wants to look on here tomorrow and see you trying to relive the glory days of highjacking every thread with insults, and of me calling you a senile old man looking for his long lost insult buddy. If you want to trade barbs, take it to PM's, and leave the forum to football talk.

That's his usual M.O. :laugh3::clap::suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
throw my 2 cents into the end of this .........

Always thought ..... the best FOOTBALL debate that would ever happen would be me and Pday .....

Yet to happen ..... too many trolls to fight off

over years ..... I got massive respect for Pday's opinion .... Oh I disagree ALOT .. but ateast he can explain why he has his opinion
Same with me ... Lot's will disagree ..... but I can explain why I think how I do

Smart football opinions on a forum are rare

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fine exposing your stupid ass in front of God and everyone

SAY.....You've said good night twice now only to continue to flap that jaw.

Gus knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.