• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leary out a month with knee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad to see Leary isn't hurt...

No kidding, was trying to find out if he too "tripped over his dog and fell down teh stairs". WHEW

As for the back and forth, you guys are going to feel real funny when you find out that I'm actually Eriko :happy: (sarcasm, obviously bust just in case)

Eriko is gone, he is banned. You have all seen Reptec, Hailskins, and others try to sneak back in and they are caught and outed before they get a single post fired off. I've got sniffing alts out down to an art, and Eriko and others are gone. Now that isn't to say that we don't have people who like to mix it up, I know I do...and it is the doldrums right now, prior to draft and not much NFL to talk about other than our opinions and wishes. We all have different opinions and wishes and no exiled poster has a copyright on controversial comments. EVERYONE is wrong at some time and we all disagree with others all the time, that is the beauty of the internet. No need to hang on to old issues or dig up comments where we are wrong or say silly stuff. Anyone who hasn't been dead wrong on a sports forum has never said anything on a sports forum. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor have I ......

I just notice they keep allowing trash to come in because it gets them more hits ......... No One can deny that

It isn't hits or posts, we get plenty on other boards and Hammer has an extreme aversion to troll bullshit, as do I.

But if we all get along and have no discourse or alternative views, it gets very boring very quickly. How boring are those threads that have a first post and then multiple "I agree's"? I like to put opinions out there and then have people pick em apart and tell me why things won't work. I could spend hours researching something, or just make an off-the-cuff comment and let the rest of the board fact check me if I misspoke about the cap or something like that.

As for the personal attacks on your family you talked about earlier, sorry if I missed that. There is no room for it and had I read it I would have removed it immediately and warned the poster (through PM's) not to do it again or I'd remove em. There have been a few posters that no longer are here, but I think the guys we have left are for the most part good posters. We have a couple that like to rock the boat and make comments I feel are absurd, but most have their redeeming qualities. If anyone ever crosses a line, by all means please PM me. I roam the entire site keeping an eye on people, but try to get back here to the my home boards as much as possible.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I traded some PMs with Ericko212121 this afternoon and he's decided to permanently retire from here and requested that his username be closed.

that was no ban.
That was an understanding that his mouth overloaded his ass in a major way and a suggestion to go into the witness protection program.

2 days later....UK is here.

sorry fordman....that won't fly with me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I traded some PMs with Ericko212121 this afternoon and he's decided to permanently retire from here and requested that his username be closed.

that was no ban.
That was an understanding that his mouth overloaded his ass in a major way and a suggestion to go into the witness protection program.

2 days later....UK is here.

sorry fordman....that won't fly with me.

Understood. I just ran his IP's again and if they are the same person, then they never used the same IP which is tough to do after as many posts as they both made. I've never seen anyone that is that careful.

I agree it looks coincidental, but last summer we had a lot of new people sign up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a whole bunch about this guy that's coincidental.

same everything with a little less butch

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a whole bunch about this guy that's coincidental.

same everything with a little less butch

I don't know how many ways I can say I'm not Erik, but what's your endgame dude? Seriously, are you gonna run around like a chicken with your head cut off, trying to find Erik under every rock? What's your program?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many ways I can say I'm not Erik, but what's your endgame dude? Seriously, are you gonna run around like a chicken with your head cut off, trying to find Erik under every rock? What's your program?

You remain the only person I claim is eric.
no chicken, no rock and no program.
Spin again

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not. That makes you pretty much a dumbass

and you are a farce.

just last night you cried to end this, take it to PM's and even to let hammer decide. You were a victim here....remember?

and now.....here you are again stomping on.

Ironic....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I lock this thread and we put all this crap behind us? I think everyone made their feelings about each other clear here.

I need to get back to talking about what it would take to trade up to get Manziel :brick:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I lock this thread and we put all this crap behind us? I think everyone made their feelings about each other clear here.

I need to get back to talking about what it would take to trade up to get Manziel :brick:
now I petition we ban fordman!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kill the thread....interesting exchange last August and he was the first to bring the name into the conversation. Funny....for such a new guy and all

Status
Not open for further replies.