• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar jackson

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not one single chance in hell the little kid will even end up thinking about coming here.

We are built on tradition and that's how Bo manages this program.

The kid will be frightened as soon as he gets a whiff of how things are around here and he'll bolt for the Southeast.

I mean let's not act like we only recruit angels at Nebraska. 6 second clip and his already judged and written off. just saying but I guess your gonna bring of my football wardrobe up again lol lame.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean let's not act like we only recruit angels at Nebraska. 6 second clip and his already judged and written off. just saying but I guess your gonna bring of my football wardrobe up again lol lame.

I was just comparing the 2 of you together :noidea:

Not a real big deal

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wish every recruit out there had to submit just a 6 second video of themselves and we had nothing else to go off of.

It would make it easy as a coach.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just comparing the 2 of you together :noidea:

Not a real big deal

Naw you were just be lame and trying to make a point which really wasn't there. the usual from you it's not like I would take anything you say seriously or your failed attempt of tough talk via Internet. it's cool :clap:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ball I ever run in football game would point finger at face to it all part of being fly

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My flag black my short green and yello I fly

aww I'm JJM I get butt hurt because he's a husker fan but rocks bright colors when he plays sports. waaaaa
:laugh3:

surely you can do better than this haha this shit is weak!:lol:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God help us all if this kid makes it out of Virginia somehow

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you can understand this or not blkflg, but I can't read any of your posts.........haven't been able to for a long time now.

So as you keep filling up this thread and other threads with your illiterate shit, we do not even know if you're bashing us, agreeing with us, speaking English, or what in the fuck you're exactly doing.

Everytime you respond to me I am mindfucked. If it weren't for the emoticons that you use I might not ever have any idea where you are headed with your artwork that you call posts.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you can understand this or not blkflg, but I can't read any of your posts.........haven't been able to for a long time now.

So as you keep filling up this thread and other threads with your illiterate shit, we do not even know if you're bashing us, agreeing with us, speaking English, or what in the fuck you're exactly doing.

Everytime you respond to me I am mindfucked. If it weren't for the emoticons that you use I might not ever have any idea where you are headed with your artwork that you call posts.

I really wish I cared how you feel about me but I don't.

we were debating about a certain topic, then you come out of left field with the failed attempt to bash me because I rock bright colors. I guess you thought that would make me feel some type of way....it didnt .

please your attacks and jokes are lame I don't think a 2 year old would get hurt with your pathetic jokes. finish your beers and head to sleep maybe tomorrow you can bless me with some actually funny jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thoroughly confused as to why y'all started fighting....

:pound:

That's the best part chuck. I'm just going along with the poor little feller. He started getting pissy earlier and nobody here understood what he was even trying to say so I thought I'd play along.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

That's the best part chuck. I'm just going along with the poor little feller. He started getting pissy earlier and nobody here understood what he was even trying to say so I thought I'd play along.

lol I'm not even mad at all. JJM I'm not you I don't get pissy on a blog site.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'm not even mad at all. JJM I'm not you I don't get pissy on a blog site.

Well that's just false. I mean you're a bit pissy in this thread. And it's just a flat out lie if anyone claims that they've never gotten "pissy" on the hoop...everyone gets pissy on the hoop

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just false. I mean you're a bit pissy in this thread. And it's just a flat out lie if anyone claims that they've never gotten "pissy" on the hoop...everyone gets pissy on the hoop

chuck I'm not mad I don't take JJM seriously. I don't know how I've been pissy in this thread when I'm not even attacking JJM. just going along with this shit talking contest. except I don't have to make it personal :laugh3:

and honestly I don't really think people get pissy on here very often. everyone on here seem pretty level headed and simply joke most of the time. so why the hell would I take anything to heart haha.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blkflg is the homie. Kiss and make up guys. This isn't a complete scumbag we're dealing with like jed

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i read blkflags name as BLACK FLAG MAFIAAAAAAAAA

And sometimes have said that randomly in real life

Just fyi for discussion

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't compete with this anymore.........my flag not black my sock no green and so I fly no.

You win bulkfag