• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar jackson

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
247's "crystal ball" predictions have WVU and NU at 50% each, we just got the commit from Sills and I cant imagine us taking a 3rd QB in this class. Unless they just havnt updated their picks or they think WVU pulls their offer from the first QB that committed ( which would be as dirty as hell imo) looks like they seem to think NU is the school to beat for this kid.

For the record I love his game, he was my first choice of him and Sills because of that speed but I DO like Sills arm better than Jackson at this point. Kid is a good get either way because he is a good enough athlete that he could play another position if QB doesn't work out for him ( that might be what Bo has up his sleeve btw as far as the dual threat qb question).

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article just dropped on Scout today that he is more than interested in Nebraska still. Auburn is still in the picture, along with Louisville, but Nebraska is far from out of it.

And I never claimed to have inside info... but you need to cool your jets because I don't say things that I haven't read or seen online from credible sources. Fact is, an article featuring Nebraska as a major player in his recruitment just dropped on Scout today and 2 of the top 3 analysts that make crystal ball predictions on 247 picked him for NU. So get off your high horse and understand that he is interested in Nebraska, but you don't have to take my word for it. So get off your high horse, read an article, and look at the 5 most recent crystal ball predictions.

LMAO!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article just dropped on Scout today that he is more than interested in Nebraska still. Auburn is still in the picture, along with Louisville, but Nebraska is far from out of it.

And I never claimed to have inside info... but you need to cool your jets because I don't say things that I haven't read or seen online from credible sources. Fact is, an article featuring Nebraska as a major player in his recruitment just dropped on Scout today and 2 of the top 3 analysts that make crystal ball predictions on 247 picked him for NU. So get off your high horse and understand that he is interested in Nebraska, but you don't have to take my word for it. So get off your high horse, read an article, and look at the 5 most recent crystal ball predictions.

What's so funny? Realize that you have no more ammo?

No.

That by calling you out as being just another recruiting expert regurgitating what he reads elsewhere, you got so wound up you said "get off your high horse" two sentences in a row. :laugh3:

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

That by calling you out as being just another recruiting expert regurgitating what he reads elsewhere, you got so wound up you said "get off your high horse" two sentences in a row. :laugh3:

I just thought maybe you had a really high horse... I don't have inside info, but I do keep my ear to the ground (or the web) on recruiting rather faithfully. So anything I bring here comes from a variety of sources online that anybody can find, including yourself. And, you can see for yourself that I was right about Nebraska still being in it for this kid.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought maybe you had a really high horse... I don't have inside info, but I do keep my ear to the ground (or the web) on recruiting rather faithfully. So anything I bring here comes from a variety of sources online that anybody can find, including yourself. And, you can see for yourself that I was right about Nebraska still being in it for this kid.

I saw the article. But they are in the business of getting paid subscribers. They know how to keep fish on the line. The kid's not dumb enough to burn a bridge until he finds what he really wants. He's still interested in Nebraska. OK. But it's medium interest.

Here's info from Rivals and info from 247.

Attachments

• Lamar Jackson Louisville.JPG
    Lamar Jackson Louisville.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 50
  • Lamar Jackson.JPG
    Lamar Jackson.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 48

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the article. But they are in the business of getting paid subscribers. They know how to keep fish on the line. The kid's not dumb enough to burn a bridge until he finds what he really wants. He's still interested in Nebraska. OK. But it's medium interest.

Here's info from Rivals and info from 247.

That's not info... those are settings that they don't change often. You don't have to believe me, but I read the article on scout, have seen posts on rivals and seen crystal ball predictions (often more accurate than that little "warm" "cool" icon you love so much) and analysts talking about his interest in Nebraska on 247. I can't quote the stuff here because it's VIP info on those sites. But it's there. Drop some money if you don't believe me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not info... those are settings that they don't change often. You don't have to believe me, but I read the article on scout, have seen posts on rivals and seen crystal ball predictions (often more accurate than that little "warm" "cool" icon you love so much) and analysts talking about his interest in Nebraska on 247. I can't quote the stuff here because it's VIP info on those sites. But it's there. Drop some money if you don't believe me.

So what you're saying is people have to pay to find out he has high interest in Nebraska, but they're not afraid to publically say he has high interest in Louisville for free?

LOL OK

This is from 8 days ago.

Attachments

• Lamar Jackson Louisville.JPG
    Lamar Jackson Louisville.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 48

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the other sites that don't use the warm/cool icon. He's listed as "medium" for Nebraska.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is people have to pay to find out he has high interest in Nebraska, but they're not afraid to publically say he has high interest in Louisville for free?

LOL OK

This is from 8 days ago.

It's called a tease. Yeah he has interest in Louisville, but Nebraska is still in it. You were saying he's cooled on Nebraska. The article on Scout that I read and the Crystal Ball predictions point the other direction, that's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to claim to be something I'm not, I just wouldn't be so sure we're out of it with him just because you can read the warm icons and an article about Louisville on one site.

I'm not saying we'll get him, I'm saying we're in it for him. I'm not being an insider, i'm just bringing info on the situation as another observer.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a tease. Yeah he has interest in Louisville, but Nebraska is still in it. You were saying he's cooled on Nebraska. The article on Scout that I read and the Crystal Ball predictions point the other direction, that's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to claim to be something I'm not, I just wouldn't be so sure we're out of it with him just because you can read the warm icons and an article about Louisville on one site.

I'm not saying we'll get him, I'm saying we're in it for him. I'm not being an insider, i'm just bringing info on the situation as another observer.

Fair enough.

It's not over 'til it's over. My opinion is that he doesn't come to Nebraska.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would media members... one a director for Varsity Preps scouting, a recruiting service, chose him for Nebraska, another one of the main recruiting experts for 247 picked him for Nebraska too... couple that with an article from Scout saying he still beams about his Nebraska visit and that doesn't scream "cool" interest to me.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have said same.

Do we have a Bussey for Lamar?

The closest thing we have is Boaz Joseph... he's from near where Lamar is from... I know Lamar loved his visit here and still talks about it. Hopefully he made some connections here... Sedrick King could be another one.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI:

1620 The Zone Podcasts - Play Now

Nate Clouse (from Rivals) thinks Nebraska is the team to beat for Lamar. He has a top 5, but they all have QB commits as well. The uncertainty of the Dillman thing is working in our favor according to him. Good news for us, Lamar would be a heck of a pick up. I think this goes into October/November.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL OK

This is from 8 days ago.

believe me now?