• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar jackson

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw both of those plays happen live, and both times I was hoping that somehow he would twist his ankle or something while doing whatever the fuck he was doing

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw both of those plays happen live, and both times I was hoping that somehow he would twist his ankle or something while doing whatever the fuck he was doing

He's fucked it up before.

[YOUTUBE]5xqSIasgW-o[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, to each their own and everything......

I just wasn't taught that way growing up. After you are a Champion, you can do all the celebrating you want......until then you're just an unaccomplished individual playing a team sport.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still…i like swag in a QB

tommy got swag…that why he need them XL magnums

"Thanks for the care package, mom!!!"

I cry every time.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to the kid who is up for discussion here.

Really when I think about it, if we were to get him Bo won't allow for any of that extra nonsense anyways......so I guess it's kind of a moot point.

We truly have a bunch of good kids on our team, and that is definitely thanks to Bo's efforts.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the type of kids that never pan out.

He outruns a 280lb fat nonathletic linebacker to the sideline and then decides he needs to point in his face to let him know that he's 130lbs lighter and beat him.

Only a showboat would need that much attention for a little shit run like that.

you forget your boy tmart did that against sdsu in 2010... threw the ball at the player got flagged for it to.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to be cocky to have swag

if your little nerdy scrawny receding hairline ginger lookin ass says the word swag one more time...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forget your boy tmart did that against sdsu in 2010... threw the ball at the player got flagged for it to.

Taylor Martinez was a punk bitch until he got his ankle broken later that season.......that put him in his place real quick.

But Taylor wasn't highly touted so his quick success was very unexpected and shocking. To say he did or didn't "pan out" would be ridiculous because in reality nobody expected him to do anything anywhere even close to what he ended up doing.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Martinez was a punk bitch until he got his ankle broken later that season.......that put him in his place real quick.

But Taylor wasn't highly touted so his quick success was very unexpected and shocking. To say he did or didn't "pan out" would be ridiculous because in reality nobody expected him to do anything anywhere even close to what he ended up doing.

I was pointing our that he did a similar move like Lamar did. as for panning out or what not that another debate that honestly I really don't care about bc they are done with neb.

I just don't see how you watch a lil clip of a qb and Instantly write him off because he show a little bit of show boating. we don't know if the teams had be engaged in talking or cheap shots or etc.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not coming to play at Nebraska anyway. LOL