• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is critical to the running game; absolutely imperative. Did you see the drop off in the running game after he went out? I agree though that they need an upgrade at receiver. No one who is not a 49er fan can name one of them.
I did see the drop off. I would expect a drop off when a team loses 1 of it's best players. I would also expect a drop off late in a 1-sided game. I'm not knocking Juszczyk or the coaches for running the offense they use. I just don't think there's enough talent on the 49ers offense to win if the opponents score 24+. That's where the 'lack of respect' comes from. The 49ers are a good team but they're too flawed to be a Super Bowl contender - at least that's the perception. However, once you get to the playoffs anything can happen.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see the drop off. I would expect a drop off when a team loses 1 of it's best players. I would also expect a drop off late in a 1-sided game. I'm not knocking Juszczyk or the coaches for running the offense they use. I just don't think there's enough talent on the 49ers offense to win if the opponents score 24+. That's where the 'lack of respect' comes from. The 49ers are a good team but they're too flawed to be a Super Bowl contender - at least that's the perception. However, once you get to the playoffs anything can happen.

Somehow Garoppolo has higher yards per pass, and higher QB rating, and better TD/INT with the receivers he has over 1st pick Goff and whoever his WR are.... speaking of "flawed".

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow Garoppolo has higher yards per pass, and higher QB rating, and better TD/INT with the receivers he has over 1st pick Goff and whoever his WR are.... speaking of "flawed".
The Rams have underperformed on both sides of the ball in most games this season. For the most part the 49ers have played well, obviously excepting the offensive shambles against the Steelers. All that said the Rams have more talent on their roster than the 49ers and that's why most fans will pick them to get closer to the Super Bowl than the 49ers.
Enjoy the stats.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have underperformed on both sides of the ball in most games this season. For the most part the 49ers have played well, obviously excepting the offensive shambles against the Steelers. All that said the Rams have more talent on their roster than the 49ers and that's why most fans will pick them to get closer to the Super Bowl than the 49ers.
Enjoy the stats.

The Rams are 3d place in the division.... yeah most people picking them. Goff looks totally lost. they already lost a game to the 2nd best team in the NFC West. lol

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are 3d place in the division.... yeah most people picking them. Goff looks totally lost. they already lost a game to the 2nd best team in the NFC West. lol
Well...the Rams are currently 3rd in the NFC West, and they have just been beaten by the 2nd best team in the NFC West. I'll agree with you there. However, I think both the Rams and the Seahawks will beat the 3rd and 4th best teams in the NFC West - twice, each. :wink:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire NFC and especially the NFCW can thank BB for that. Until the SB the NFCW was making Goff look like Bart Starr.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about any respect. I just like watching that punk Mayfield get his shit kicked in by Bosa and co.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went 3-2 with losses to Phi and Chi. That's not terrible. They scored 138 points in those 5 games. Two clunkers in those losses against two top Ds. The two playoff games he put up another 56 points. We know what happened in the SB.
I'm thinking @flyerhawk was just pointing out that BB got the recipe from the Bears game and added his own special seasoning to perfect it. Having said that, for the last 2 years, anybody that has watched the Rams knows the offense relies on Gurley and when he isn't right or being utilized, Goff often struggles to carry the team vs good defenses. McVay's offense relies on play action and misdirection. Goff is not good without that extra time in the pocket. The headphone thing is a key too because Goff has some trouble with pre snap reads. It's why he also usually plays well vs. Seattle. The Hawks play a pretty basic D without a lot if deception usually.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went 3-2 with losses to Phi and Chi. That's not terrible. They scored 138 points in those 5 games. Two clunkers in those losses against two top Ds. The two playoff games he put up another 56 points. We know what happened in the SB.

He had 186 yards passing against the Cowboys in their 1st playoff game. And they are 3-2 this year, just like their performance last year to end out the season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking @flyerhawk was just pointing out that BB got the recipe from the Bears game and added his own special seasoning to perfect it. Having said that, for the last 2 years, anybody that has watched the Rams knows the offense relies on Gurley and when he isn't right or being utilized, Goff often struggles to carry the team vs good defenses. McVay's offense relies on play action and misdirection. Goff is not good without that extra time in the pocket. The headphone thing is a key too because Goff has some trouble with pre snap reads. It's why he also usually plays well vs. Seattle. The Hawks play a pretty basic D without a lot if deception usually.

Eaxactly. Bellicheck was amazing in his game plan in the Super Bowl. But it's not like he discovered the atom here. He took what the Eagles and Bears and Cowboys did and exploiting the flaws in Goff's game.

Unless Gurley can get back to the form he was in early last year, the Rams are not going to get back to the unstoppable force they were.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about any respect. I just like watching that punk Mayfield get his shit kicked in by Bosa and co.

Me too... Loved watching all those pre-madonna's on the Browns get bulldozed... Obviously I wish the 49ers lost but it was bitter sweet watching Mayfield look like a clown...I'm sure Rex Ryan was smiling as well...