• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LA Rams @ Arizona

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't forget October and the Cards could very well win the rubber match if it comes to that. I think these two teams are very evenly matched but October football and January football are completely different. Attrition plays a factor and familiarity comes into play. I'm just not sure on the Cards. They may prove me wrong though.
Wheres russ next season? Carrol?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are a problem, that team legit has a shot this year … I still need to see Stafford step up in the post season though, not sold on him just yet …

I don’t expect Stafford to gel with his team in year 1 and win a super bowl. Could totally be done if Mcvay calls a more balanced game tho so I won’t rule it out. But as a team game it’s very difficult to come together in year 1 of a new team and do it. Ask Lebron Wade and Bosh

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans are hoping that Cardinals win... If that's the case and Hawks can beat the Rams next week, they have a solid chance at winning out...

@ Rams
vs Bears
vs Lions
@Cards

If Cards beat Rams, there will be a greater chance of the Cards sitting players the last game of the season against the Hawks...
Well that theory can go out the window now...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are a problem, that team legit has a shot this year … I still need to see Stafford step up in the post season though, not sold on him just yet …
Their main issue is the division is still a long shot so they will likely be on the road for their games meaning they will need to beat 3 of (TB, GB, AZ, Dallas) on the road likely. As much as it seems like they can hang with all those teams, thats still a very tall order.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t expect Stafford to gel with his team in year 1 and win a super bowl. Could totally be done if Mcvay calls a more balanced game tho so I won’t rule it out. But as a team game it’s very difficult to come together in year 1 of a new team and do it. Ask Lebron Wade and Bosh

Ask Tom Brady :D

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guess is as good as mine bud. I hope Russ stays but the team needs a big change and I don't know if Pete will step down and retire.
Russ says he's all in so we'll see about that but hopefully Pete goes. He's the best coach in our history but time has run its course.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ says he's all in so we'll see about that but hopefully Pete goes. He's the best coach in our history but time has run its course.
Pete is under contract until 2025 and from all accounts, has no desire to quit. Unfortunately, there may be more of a rift between him and Russ than either let's on. Pete has a little too much personell control for my liking and would probably trade Russ if he could get a king's ransom.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheres russ next season? Carrol?

They are both saying the right things about being back but maybe that changes in the offseason. Technically they are still alive for a playoff so there's no use trying to worry about it now i guess. The owner announced that changes would come but not sure if that means the GM or what. Realistically Seattle has run out of scapegoats besides the GM, Coach and QB.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take the cards in a rematch....people seem to forget the cards won 37-20 in october
Hime field advantage is always huge in the post season, whoever nabs that number 1 seed has a better shot to get there …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, chemistry is a big deal, working together as a unit ..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their main issue is the division is still a long shot so they will likely be on the road for their games meaning they will need to beat 3 of (TB, GB, AZ, Dallas) on the road likely. As much as it seems like they can hang with all those teams, thats still a very tall order.

That is a tall order… I always lean towards the team that has the better defense even in this offensive era, it’s the old school football in me ! I like that Rams defense ..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is under contract until 2025 and from all accounts, has no desire to quit. Unfortunately, there may be more of a rift between him and Russ than either let's on. Pete has a little too much personell control for my liking and would probably trade Russ if he could get a king's ransom.
He may be under contract till 2025 but Jody seems pissed how the Hawks have played this season and has seen the lack of depth over the last couple of years. She has a top 5-8 QB and if push comes to shove I can't see her moving Russ but bringing in a new coach I could see.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone check on Scooby. He might have just seen reality about his team and sat back a little in his chair.

Murray is no sure thing and Coach Bro will be Coach Bro

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone check on Scooby. He might have just seen reality about his team and sat back a little in his chair.

Eh, if not for Aaron Donald, the Cards could have been easily up 10-0 early on. We could be singing a different tune now. I realize that's just speculation and the outcome is what it is but the Cards are still a solid team. As I said in my earlier post, my only real concern is a lack of a running game that can smack teams in the mouth.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game to stomach being there live. The Cards play like trash every home game it seems. It is the strangest thing, At this point, I am almost thinking home field advantage is a bad thing. Just a poorly played game all around. Penalties. Missed tackles. Turnovers (Cards were -2 in turnovers which led to 14 points and still had the ball at the end with a chance to tie). Dropped passes (Hopkins first drop of the year was on a 4th down play were the ball hit him right in the hands). There were just too many mistakes to overcome.

The biggest issue IMO was Donald. Having injuries at guard is not good when playing against Donald. He is just a game wrecker. The Rams played an very clean game. They were the better team tonight.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on one game. If the cards play like they have for the majority of the season, they will be fine.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh boy. Here we go. Let me try...

Cards are done. The reality is they were never any good. Murray is a pretender. Kingsbury is awful. Forget about the previous 12 games. This one game against a quality division rival defines the entire season. Thanks for helping me see the light.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, if not for Aaron Donald, the Cards could have been easily up 10-0 early on. We could be singing a different tune now. I realize that's just speculation and the outcome is what it is but the Cards are still a solid team. As I said in my earlier post, my only real concern is a lack of a running game that can smack teams in the mouth.
Guy was a menace, Rams had 26 qb presures that game with 15 coming from Donald.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite play from that game was when our 300+ DT Greg Gaines ran Murray down on third down preventing a 1st.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. Here we go. Let me try...

Cards are done. The reality is they were never any good. Murray is a pretender. Kingsbury is awful. Forget about the previous 12 games. This one game against a quality division rival defines the entire season. Thanks for helping me see the light.
spin again

we had this talk right after Murray was drafted
Murray is good. Speed remains far and away his greatest asset and makes him special
Your Head coach, not so much...Monday was a pretty good example. Much more suited for college or perhaps a pro OC