• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving vs Steph curry, stat vs stat finals

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not disputing much of the post, but it doesn't change the fact that the Warriors crapped out.
They ended the season playing their worst ball of the year at a time when teams want to be playing their best.

Yes and they did for a reason. This wasn't a coincidence and they had all the motivation in the world. They seemed to play just fine against the Thunder. Cavs defense >> Thunder defense

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and they did for a reason. This wasn't a coincidence and they had all the motivation in the world. They seemed to play just fine against the Thunder. Cavs defense >> Thunder defense

Do you understand what the word opinion means?
You're entitled to yours.
You're not changing mine.

#letitgo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs defense is not better than the Thunder. The pace in that series was far faster, so the games were higher scoring. Cavs defended the Warriors very well, and the Warriors did not play their best either. let's leave it at that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs defense is not better than the Thunder. The pace in that series was far faster, so the games were higher scoring. Cavs defended the Warriors very well, and the Warriors did not play their best either. let's leave it at that.

I think Kyrie did a much better job than Westbrook defensively. The pick and roll was good for both teams, Kanter was pretty awful on defense though. They probably didn't play their best ball entirely but for Curry it is a theme, he didn't play good last year in the Finals either.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're elated with winning, fella. You're the one coming on here disparaging what the Cavs accomplished, so we're just putting you in your place.

Never once, fella...

And fuck you thinking you are "putting me" any place.

Cavs were good enough to win fair and square, but the series came down to 1 minute of basketball.

You clowns act as though the Cavs dominated and are some far superior team.

#notevenclose

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't you noticed that they are looking to be circled jerked?
You're wasting your time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once, fella...

Cavs were good enough to win fair and square, but the series came down to 1 minute of basketball.

#notevenclose
Not one single person has said that. You're an angry, bitter fool who is trying to make it sound like Cleveland only won because they were "fortunate", when in actuality, they won because they were the better team.

And yeah, you've been getting put in your place plenty.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once, fella...

#notevenclose

GS had multiple advantages. They had the homecourt advantage. They lost game 5 6 and 7, 2 being in their own home court. It may have come down to the last minute but cavs had everything stacked against them and pulled off something that has never happened before in the history of the nba. How many finals teams have even lost a game 7 in their own home court....I am guessing very very few

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's not like we held them to 8 point 4th quarters twice and one in a game 7 to win the championship....terrible defense, and shut down curry, but curry went off against okc scoring like 40 points to win that series

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's not like we held them to 8 point 4th quarters twice and one in a game 7 to win the championship....terrible defense, and shut down curry, but curry went off against okc scoring like 40 points to win that series

Never said their defense was terrible. I just said it was not better than the Thunder's. Comparable maybe, not better.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one single person has said that. You're an angry, bitter fool who is trying to make it sound like Cleveland only won because they were "fortunate", when in actuality, they won because they were the better team.

And yeah, you've been getting put in your place plenty.

You're becoming quite the ass clown.
How sure are you that I've said Cavs weren't the better team during that series?
I know I NEVER did.

I said the Cavs were fortunate that the Warriors were pretty much in a team shooting slump.

If you disagree with that OPINION, then I suggest you keep crying yourself to sleep at night worrying about it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That more proves they were in a team slump to me.
No NBA defense is routinely good enough to hold other NBA teams to 8 points in 12 minutes because of execution.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said their defense was terrible. I just said it was not better than the Thunder's. Comparable maybe, not better.

I understand the pace was much different but that was dictated by not only the Cavs' defense but the Cavs offense in either slowing the pace down or lack of turnovers.

Either way...numbers wise and on the court the Cavs had a better defense. If you want to go by the sheer eye than both did a good job.

In the OKC series the Warriors averaged 106.1 ppg and shot an eFG% of .515.
In the Cleveland series the Warriors averaged 99.9 and shot basically the same with an eFG% of .512. So the Warriors really didn't shoot worse. That says more about the Cleveland defense controlling the pace, forcing turnovers and not letting GS get out on the fastbreak where they are so dangerous.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the pace was much different but that was dictated by not only the Cavs' defense but the Cavs offense in either slowing the pace down or lack of turnovers.

Either way...numbers wise and on the court the Cavs had a better defense. If you want to go by the sheer eye than both did a good job.

In the OKC series the Warriors averaged 106.1 ppg and shot an eFG% of .515.
In the Cleveland series the Warriors averaged 99.9 and shot basically the same with an eFG% of .512. So the Warriors really didn't shoot worse. That says more about the Cleveland defense controlling the pace, forcing turnovers and not letting GS get out on the fastbreak where they are so dangerous.

Hopefully this concludes this argument...