• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins Wins NFC Offensive Player Of The Month

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this noob? Why weren't you around during the season?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'd vote for Cam as MVP.

I like Cousins a lot, but some other poster (a Packer fan actually) has a 1000k bet with @MiamiVice and I that Cousins will be MVP fav to begin 2016. We disagree w him.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right. Redskin, Cowboy, and 49er fans hide out in their team boards like pussies. :D

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now, Kirk Cousins is in Alex Smith territory. He can manage the game very well, but I don't think you can trust him to put the team on his back and win games. I still like the guy, but I'm just being honest.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cousins a lot, but some other poster (a Packer fan actually) has a 1000k bet with @MiamiVice and I that Cousins will be MVP fav to begin 2016. We disagree w him.
I took the other bet he suggested with the Lions making the playoffs next year too because I figured I would have extra spending money after we win the first bet... I can double down and get another 10k out of him if the lions make it in the playoffs.. lol

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now, Kirk Cousins is in Alex Smith territory. He can manage the game very well, but I don't think you can trust him to put the team on his back and win games. I still like the guy, but I'm just being honest.

Cuz was a game manager prior to the Tampa Bay Bucs game; now, he's something completely different. Take a look at Cuz's post-Tampa stats and tell me when Alex Smith ever came up with something like that. Smith's career highs in passing yards came this year (3,486) and his highest TD / INT ratio was 23/7 back in 2013. Cuz threw for 4,166 this year and registered a 23/3 TD/INT ratio after the Bucs game. And he did this without any semblance of a running game or much of a defense, both of which Smith has had when operating as a game manager.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz was a game manager prior to the Tampa Bay Bucs game; now, he's something completely different. Take a look at Cuz's post-Tampa stats and tell me when Alex Smith ever came up with something like that. Smith's career highs in passing yards came this year (3,486) and his highest TD / INT ratio was 23/7 back in 2013. Cuz threw for 4,166 this year and registered a 23/3 TD/INT ratio after the Bucs game. And he did this without any semblance of a running game or much of a defense, both of which Smith has had when operating as a game manager.

Kirk has definitely had a better year than Alex Smith ever had. You got me there. But when he played against playoff teams, he got blown out. Around 60% passing. 2 TDs 2 INTs. Against the Pats and Panthers. I still maintain my comparison. Unless Kirk can put up those numbers consistently against good defenses, or do something in the playoffs, he's a game manager.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins last five games are insanely good stat wise. Completion percent is off the chart. QB rating is killer. He's as hot as any QB playing right now.
c6091558779ce6cd2a1e1bb2e7ff37de61abfd2ef7c5cc272d97f7f177d1a625.jpg

tumblr_lo65looqeU1qgkkuso1_500.gif

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to see if he has a new pair of British Knights to go with that Starter jacket.lol

Or some nice L.A. Gear running shoes. Sadly, I actually had a pair of these bad boys. The free keychain was a nice touch.

upload_2016-1-7_17-35-49.jpeg

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk has definitely had a better year than Alex Smith ever had. You got me there. But when he played against playoff teams, he got blown out. Around 60% passing. 2 TDs 2 INTs. Against the Pats and Panthers. I still maintain my comparison. Unless Kirk can put up those numbers consistently against good defenses, or do something in the playoffs, he's a game manager.

Disagree. Those were the top two dominant teams this year and they were played pre-Tampa when the Redskins had closed off a lot of the playbook to Kirk. The turning point came after the first Dallas game when the Redskins realized -- finally -- that they couldn't run the ball. They basically then turned Kirk into Eli Manning or Tom Brady (not saying he's like Tom, mind you) by passing early and often. Indeed, in the division clinching game against the Eagles on December 26, there was a point in the game when the Redskins had thrown 39 times and only rushed 13 times. That resulted in the Redskins breaking out to a 38-17 lead and coasting to the finish line. (And, if you recall, if Kirk didn't pull of the bone-headed play of the year by kneeling down instead of throwing a fade to Garcon at the end of the half when the Redskins were at the Eagles six-yard line, the score could've been a lot worse at an earlier point in the game.)

Also, it's not just that Kirk has had a better year than Smith ever had, the post-Tampa stretch of games eclipses just about every career stat Smith has -- and will ever -- put up. Smith has been blessed with great running games, solid receivers, and good defenses wherever he's been. If he ever was asked to do what Kirk did this year, he would've folded.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they were played pre-Tampa

Stopped right there. They were played after Tampa. Your attempts at cherry picking are funny though. Just face the facts man. Kirk is a good QB. But he won't be proven until he does more.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with all hate from the Steeler fans on Kirk? Must be financial. Sorry guys, you should have bet on KC and the Redskins in December.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right. Redskin, Cowboy, and 49er fans hide out in their team boards like pussies. :D

I can only speak for myself, but I don't hide on my favorite NFL team board. I just don't have a 24/7
day to discuss such nonsense because I have job and a wife, who by the way has one of those "pussies" you speak of, that needs occasional attention.

Oh I know jackoffology, you have a girlfriend or wife or significant other. Maybe you do, but with all the time you spend on the hoop smart money says she, he or your heshe is not too good to look at...hence your escape via the basement to the hoop.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped right there. They were played after Tampa. Your attempts at cherry picking are funny though. Just face the facts man. Kirk is a good QB. But he won't be proven until he does more.

It's hardly cherry picking. It's an accurate analysis of the facts as they pertain to this issue. However, I do agree that he's a good QB who still has stuff to prove. Unfortunately for the Redskins, Cuz has hit his stride riding at the end of a contract year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Metthews and Julius Peppers are going to eat some Cousins Subs this weekend.

Cousins%20Subs%20BBBS0002_full.jpe