• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: How can we make this team suck harder in the last 8 games?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bargnani averages 5 boards a game,your comparing my penis with ajinca`s with that comparison

fair enough. point is, there are examples of teams overcoming poor defensive pf's and having a very good defensive team. there are NO examples of teams with crappy defensive centers and having a good defence too. thats why u gotta find a way for bargnani to play pf, whether its here on the raptors or on some other team.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the all gangsta starting lineup we had today

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they got as good a chance as anyone else in the east. defence + rebounding + the penguin as your head coach = championship?

Good points, but do keep in mind that Boozer is also one of the biggest chokers in the playoffs...that and Kyle Korver (aka Kapono lite) as their main SG threat? I don't know....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
fair enough. point is, there are examples of teams overcoming poor defensive pf's and having a very good defensive team. there are NO examples of teams with crappy defensive centers and having a good defence too. thats why u gotta find a way for bargnani to play pf, whether its here on the raptors or on some other team.

If we are to keep Poon machine and have him score 30 a night, we have to build a solid defensive core around him to compensate for his defensive shittiness. Our biggest problem is that our coach isn't good enough to create a genius system to make that happen

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points, but do keep in mind that Boozer is also one of the biggest chokers in the playoffs...that and Kyle Korver (aka Kapono lite) as their main SG threat? I don't know....

i don't think they'd beat the lakers or spurs in a series. but if they have home court, i could definitely see them beating the winner of the miami/boston series. miami has no1 to guard rose or boozer, and chicago has a slew of solid wing defenders + noah + an awesome coach to slow lewade. boston on the other hand looks like they've lost their mojo, and im always suspicious when a former assistant faces his former team.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are to keep Poon machine and have him score 30 a night, we have to build a solid defensive core around him to compensate for his defensive shittiness. Our biggest problem is that our coach isn't good enough to create a genius system to make that happen

agreed. i think with the right coach, and right guys to play with him, bargnai could be awesome. but we don't have either of those things right now, so i honestly don't know what to do with him. probably better to keep him and improve his surroundings. i think a davis +bargnani front court could work by the way

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
CTwW.Johnson.png

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet goaltend by davis. probably should have let it go though