• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: How can we make this team suck harder in the last 8 games?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In other news, remember this dude?

dark-wing-duck-o.gif

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why does amir take the jump over ed?

and for the record i never once offered sexual favors for rep on the main boards. i pretty much just negative reped a few guys and everyone started giving me rep because they thought i was the neighborhood black cop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
why does amir take the jump over ed?

and for the record i never once offered sexual favors for rep on the main boards. i pretty much just negative reped a few guys and everyone started giving me rep because they thought i was the neighborhood black cop

They repped you cause you're the sexiest motherfucker alive :fish:

I'm not sure what that emoticon means....

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i cant beleive money weems is getting pt tonight, he has disapeared 2nd half this season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As much as I like Money, we desperately need to snag either Barnes or Williams. This is the reason why I want the top 3 pick so badly. Yes, it would be nice to get Irving, but moving Jose is going to be harder than balls and we're more thin at the 3 spot anyway. Get a stud wing and watch him and Brozan dominate with Amir and Burger taking care of shit up front

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As much as I like Money, we desperately need to snag either Barnes or Williams. This is the reason why I want the top 3 pick so badly. Yes, it would be nice to get Irving, but moving Jose is going to be harder than balls and we're more thin at the 3 spot anyway. Get a stud wing and watch him and Brozan dominate with Amir and Burger taking care of shit up front

dont forget poon machine off the bench scoring 30 and 3