• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: How can we make this team suck harder in the last 8 games?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes but not for the sake of getting rid of him, need talent back in return. centers with talent are so rare that im sure many teams would want bargnani because they will feel they can change him

bargnani isn't a centre. perfect fit for him is milwaukee, playing next to bogut. milwaukee has nothing to give up though.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
bargnani isn't a centre. perfect fit for him is milwaukee, playing next to bogut. milwaukee has nothing to give up though.

hes no more a pf then he is a center though, both positions rebound, bang in the paint, set hard screens

hes a sg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

If it wasn't for stupid Hitler Fordan, we would've had Chandler and Poon Machine...a mini-version of what Dallas has right now. That would've fuckin' mint...but then signing Amir wouldn't have made much sense. Either that or Burger would've gotten zero minutes

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im shocked wright is getting pt, after refusing to play last time

triano is such a soft bastard

que shiteater

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes no more a pf then he is a center though, both positions rebound, bang in the paint, set hard screens

hes a sg

you can get way with bargnani defensively as your starting 4. but the past two seasons as this teams starting centre, he's led historically bad defensive teams.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for stupid Hitler Fordan, we would've had Chandler and Poon Machine...a mini-version of what Dallas has right now. That would've fuckin' mint...but then signing Amir wouldn't have made much sense. Either that or Burger would've gotten zero minutes

ya i would've been totally down with a chandler bargnani front court. but there are so few true defensive/rebounding centres in the league that it really takes away from a guy like Bargnani's value, and makes it especially hard to trade him, because your team is fucked defensively and rebounding wise if he's started at centre for you.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont even think bogut and chandler are enough to compensate. i say howard or ben wallce 7 years ago or bring him offthe bench 20 minutes a game with him taing every shot during that time

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont even think bogut and chandler are enough to compensate. i say howard or ben wallce 7 years ago or bring him offthe bench 20 minutes a game with him taing every shot during that time

look at chicago. boozer isn't a great defensive player, but u pair him up with noah, asik, and kurt thomas, and u get one of the best defensive teams in the league

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
look at chicago. boozer isn't a great defensive player, but u pair him up with noah, asik, and kurt thomas, and u get one of the best defensive teams in the league

bargnani averages 5 boards a game,your comparing my penis with ajinca`s with that comparison

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
dont rule out davis as well, guy might be a defensive force on the boards and blocks whem he bulks