• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go choke yourself for 30 minutes, think about what you said then come back with at least something that won't get your ass whipped in 90% of America's bars. That 90 seconds of paying respect to those who lost their lives or are injured for life is too much for you to listen to? You shouldn't even call yourself an American. Because of that anthem you an Kaep have the right to act like total douches.

Because of the anthem? What does that even mean? The anthem is a song. It has never provided any freedoms or rights to the American people.

I'm all for patriotism but some of the comments I hear are just complete nonsense when it comes to this stuff.

You know what I would gladly do? I'd trade the national anthem being played at every sporting event if we instead actually took care of the medical needs of our veterans. Id like the country to actually show respect to veterans, not just pretend that we do before watching a handful of millionaires play a meaningless sport.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the anthem? What does that even mean? The anthem is a song. It has never provided any freedoms or rights to the American people.

I'm all for patriotism but some of the comments I hear are just complete nonsense when it comes to this stuff.

You know what I would gladly do? I'd trade the national anthem being played at every sporting event if we instead actually took care of the medical needs of our veterans. Id like the country to actually show respect to veterans, not just pretend that we do before watching a handful of millionaires play a meaningless sport.
The playing of the Anthem is not only for vets. It's for every American. The anthem is a symbol of America's freedom. It's a symbol you understand that correct. Don't play the dumb card what does that even mean. Do you know the history of it? Playing the anthem, it's also part of tradition, standing quietly, removing your hat, saluting or hand over your heart are all things that are slowly going away. How does that make you feel? To me there is almost nothing more disrespectful than some punk who thinks he/she is owed something and can't even remove their hat and STFU for 90 seconds.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't, because I'm not. The rest of your post is equally ignorant.
Feel free to leave and or not return at anytime. Talk about ignorant.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he said the only reason he isn't starting is because he is black yet???
Wait, is he even black???

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what I would gladly do? I'd trade the national anthem being played at every sporting event if we instead actually took care of the medical needs of our veterans. Id like the country to actually show respect to veterans, not just pretend that we do before watching a handful of millionaires play a meaningless sport.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with his position on sitting for the anthem

He does have the freedom to do so through the sacrifices or good men & women of all colors. However he will take heat for the disrespect many may feel by his choice.

A possible better use of his time and stated outrage would be to get involved in changing the perceived slights by using the political arena to affect change to what he sees as wrong.

Voting is what drives change

JMHO

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's perfectly well within his rights to sit down just like we're all well within our rights to think he's a gigantic douchebag.

I think they should just parachute him down to an ISIS camp, fucker would fit in before they sliced off that ugly noggin

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the old days the 49er's might have been sent a fish wrapped in paper

Right ?

He isn't good enough for that. Straight to the landfill where he belongs, seagulls wouldn't even bother

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playing of the Anthem is not only for vets. It's for every American. The anthem is a symbol of America's freedom. It's a symbol you understand that correct. Don't play the dumb card what does that even mean. Do you know the history of it? Playing the anthem, it's also part of tradition, standing quietly, removing your hat, saluting or hand over your heart are all things that are slowly going away. How does that make you feel? To me there is almost nothing more disrespectful than some punk who thinks he/she is owed something and can't even remove their hat and STFU for 90 seconds.

If playing the anthem is for every American, then why do we deride an American's decision to not stand during the anthem? It's fine to think that the person is stupid but I swear people react as if Kaepernick killed somebody.

I wish there was half as much outrage about some of the things that the government has done or failed to do.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think that for as much as he has to sit during a game, he would have taken the opportunity to at least get up and stretch his legs.

:noidea:

He's always been a jerk. This doesn't change that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If playing the anthem is for every American, then why do we deride an American's decision to not stand during the anthem? It's fine to think that the person is stupid but I swear people react as if Kaepernick killed somebody.

I wish there was half as much outrage about some of the things that the government has done or failed to do.
The flag is a symbol of liberty and emblematic of what our country fought and died for so we can all live in freedom. Kaepernick makes millions because he lives in a free society.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came over from Europe in the late 60's and love this country. My parents made big sacrifices to make sure we came to this land of opportunity and freedom. Fuck all this hippee, commie, fake people and the ones here that say its ok because of freedom of speech., another country, they kill your whole family. Some cocksuckers here make me sick too