• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of fucking asshats.

If some of those clowns on ESPN didn't always bring up race or other controversial subjects nobody would give them a second thought (since their knowledge of actual sports is minimal). This is their means of survival.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if they killed anthems at sporting events.

Olympic podiums? I suppose.

But it isn't needed at run of the mill sporting events.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some of those clowns on ESPN didn't always bring up race or other controversial subjects nobody would give them a second thought (since their knowledge of actual sports is minimal). This is their means of survival.
Exactly. Bomani's angry black man schtick makes him pretty much unwatchable. He always seems like he's about to snap. But, ESPN is a fuckin joke outside of live sports so I never get to see it anymore.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Bomani's angry black man schtick makes him pretty much unwatchable. He always seems like he's about to snap. But, ESPN is a fuckin joke outside of live sports so I never get to see it anymore.
Russillo and him are going back and forth on Twitter. It's getting heated ha

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russillo and him are going back and forth on Twitter. It's getting heated ha

Peter Rosenberg got him pretty good too if you want to follow that exchange but here's the Bo and Russillo tweets of note:

I like both guys but that's a perfect example of Bo's biggest flaw. He's a super smart guy that can raise some valid questions but he has a MASSIVE ego. He'll throw little jabs out there like that tweet and have the nerve to say he never insulted anyone (which he later claimed in following tweets as if "morons" isn't an insult). He knows what he's doing, he's too smart not to (he's got like two masters degrees in sociology and economics I think). He can't make a point without demeaning someone else.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like an underperforming, pampered athlete bitching about how unfair things are in the U.S. If he didn't stand because it's a travesty that bums posing as QB's are making more a year than the staffs of entire elementary schools then I'd be behind him.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently finished book on Curley Lambeau... interestingly, it stated that the National Anthem was first sang at Bears/Packers playoff game in 1941 after the bombing of Pearl Harbor at request of NFL commissioner and was required throughout the war and has never stopped since.

Personally.. I like that they continue to sing National Anthem prior to sporting events.. when I could attend games it gave me a moment to reflect and thank friends and family that have served in the armed forces.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter Rosenberg got him pretty good too if you want to follow that exchange but here's the Bo and Russillo tweets of note:

I like both guys but that's a perfect example of Bo's biggest flaw. He's a super smart guy that can raise some valid questions but he has a MASSIVE ego. He'll throw little jabs out there like that tweet and have the nerve to say he never insulted anyone (which he later claimed in following tweets as if "morons" isn't an insult). He knows what he's doing, he's too smart not to (he's got like two masters degrees in sociology and economics I think). He can't make a point without demeaning someone else.
Speaking of jabs, Russillo would snap that dude like a twig. I'd like to see it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing his twitter and what he's doing now, dude is at the edge of the cliff and about to fall off. i can totally see him being out of football completely before the year is up.. then you'll just start to hear random stories about him doing weird shit that keeps progressing until his life spirals out of control. and all for what? absolutely nothing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing his twitter and what he's doing now, dude is at the edge of the cliff and about to fall off. i can totally see him being out of football completely before the year is up.. then you'll just start to hear random stories about him doing weird shit that keeps progressing until his life spirals out of control. and all for what? absolutely nothing.
It's already started. Did you see that afro he's sporting now?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if they killed anthems at sporting events.

Olympic podiums? I suppose.

But it isn't needed at run of the mill sporting events.

19oiku.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think of it, the less of a problem I have with what he did.