• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking turd.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ali comparisons are disgusting. If Kaeps protest would have seriously jeopardized his career the way Ali's did, no way in hell he would have done it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ali comparisons are disgusting. If Kaeps protest would have seriously jeopardized his career the way Ali's did, no way in hell he would have done it.
Dudes career has been over since the day he decided he wasn't running anymore. Just collecting a paycheck and complaining about everything since

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep's play on the field is doing enough to seriously jeopardize his career.

Meh. I don't give a shit about this really. Personally, I would remove the national anthem from pro sports contests because I don't think the spoiled, entitled millionaire athlete deserves the right to have it played at their place of employment.

As for Kap himself, if I were to ever give him advice on this, I'd tell him he needs to focus more on playing quarterback and less on being a social justice warrior if he wants to stay in the NFL over the next two or three years.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep's play on the field is doing enough to seriously jeopardize his career.

Meh. I don't give a shit about this really. Personally, I would remove the national anthem from pro sports contests because I don't think the spoiled, entitled millionaire athlete deserves the right to have it played at their place of employment.

As for Kap himself, if I were to ever give him advice on this, I'd tell him he needs to focus more on playing quarterback and less on being a social justice warrior if he wants to stay in the NFL over the next two or three years.

I feel like the national anthem is the only part of Sundays that's not about the spoiled and entitled millionaire athletes. It's about us.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just another act by Kaep to appear "more black" than his white ass is. His insecurities stem back to his "rough childhood" being adopted by happily married, well off white people and given a life of luxury. His full body gangster tats and jumbo ball caps weren't doing the job, so he had to take his act to the next level.

Remember, this is the same guy who was punished for calling other guys n*ggers on the field not long ago.

Bears DE confirms Kaepernick used N-word

Kaepernick is a poser.
Clearly there is something going on here. Then again we have Donald Trump trying to connect with blue collar workers so maybe its just the world we live in today.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHouldn't he be a relevant player before he takes on a social issue?

Backup QBs should be seen and not heard. Backup QBs fighting for a roster spot should not think their opinion is valued beyond the next play call.

While he has every right to protest the 49ers have every right to cut a salary cap anchor that is drawing attention to the team for a social issue and not his playing ability.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He basically just threw away any future endorsement deals in the trash. But then again he's probably done like everyone says here. Maybe he's being oppressed since a white guy will start over him. If he uses the race card now he might "white guilt" some of the coaches into making him the starter.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He basically just threw away any future endorsement deals in the trash. But then again he's probably done like everyone says here. Maybe he's being oppressed since a white guy will start over him. If he uses the race card now he might "white guilt" some of the coaches into making him the starter.

Given what some black players have said about Chip Kelly, this quickly crossed my mind. I highly doubt he'd go that route, but crazier stuff has happened.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the national anthem is the only part of Sundays that's not about the spoiled and entitled millionaire athletes. It's about us.

BOOM!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is "us"?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when (Kaepernick, RGIII, Andrew Luck, Colt Brennan) was going to be the greatest QB of all time?

Now its Dak Prescott.

You aren't kidding, let's slow down that hype train to a nil. None of the hype is warranted, until he does something that matters.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The American fans who love this country, pay for the tickets ,the drive or flight , the food ,hotel ,etc who actually watch the game of American Football, dipshit.

To be honest, I'm not too fond of hearing these national anthems, and especially all this 'support the troops' stuff. It's just a game, and I want it to be all about the game. I know I'm probably in the minority on this.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I'm not too fond of hearing these national anthems, and especially all this 'support the troops' stuff. It's just a game, and I want it to be all about the game. I know I'm probably in the minority on this.
Canadian then? JK. He made it about something else , a protest. That is far as I will post about it. He is a fucking jerk who needs to be gone.....long gone. Does N Korea have a football league he can join?