• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John0 vs. Trolly (redirect all long arguments here!)

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even ask dude. you and I both know that you eat shit & sleep thinking of me. are you really going to pretend that you have never chased me around in the p12 or acc thread?

Chased you? Hardly. Most of the folks around here I typically converse with are in 3 threads... Pac12, B1G and ACC. No big surprise as they are 3 of the most popular threads in the CBB forum. But you do flatter yourself.

and you know what you are correct. as usual you are just trying to suck me into a new argument because you got so owned in the conference realignment thread.....

Oh, so ducking out just like you did last time... you remember... after I proved you were nothing but talk and hot air. Just regurgitating theories that you read on some other blog somewhere, without the slightest hint of understanding of the actual topic at hand. That's how this topic died the first time. You painted yourself into a corner and jumped out the window.

so yeah I will go back to ignoring ya for now on. (board sure prefers things that way anyways)

Am I the one with a whole thread that got derailed just to talk about banning me? Oh, wait... that was you.

Oh, and a few parting gifts for you:

Conference realignment: Follow the money in college sports over the past decade | AL.com
Conference realignment - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN
Conference realignment: How 60 years of tradition were killed behind closed doors | Saturday Down South
Is Realignment Good or Bad for College Basketball? | Bleacher Report

I even threw in a Bleacher Report article, just in case the others used too many big words.

And finally, yes, I am asking, like every other time you've made a bold claim and failed to back it up with any proof. Just like every other time you've tried to call me out and been proven categorically wrong. I'm asking... Which thread did you not quote me for an entire day, yet I responded to you 25 times?

And if you're so worried about having to ignore me, and you deserve a medal for it, then you know the easiest solution. I've already told you how to get me off the board permanently. Voluntarily. Hat in hand, head hung low. You claimed I misspelled Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck's name wrong "ten times" And I promised you and anyone else reading the thread that if you could find where I misspelled it just five times, prior to that post, I'd leave forever.

Seems to me like if you weren't a miserable lying piece of shit, you'd have just done that by now, but the fact that you haven't yet (and never will) speaks volumes doesn't it?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next personal insult gets a day off, and no lollipop. And no binky at nap time either :(

1, 2, 3 GO!!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next personal insult gets a day off, and no lollipop. And no binky at nap time either :(

1, 2, 3 GO!!

Seems reasonable.

Pro tip: If you're going to get a 1 day ban... do it right after midnight. Otherwise, it's more like a 2 day ban.

(and no, I'm not going to insult johny or anyone else after midnight)

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1, 2, 3 GO!!

:clap:

i can get on board with everyone abiding by this

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what that is, but I don't like the sound of it.

But I'm just trying to do my civic duty. Pretty much everyone here hates john0. Left to his own devices john0 will relentlessly troll the Pac12/AZ threads. I figure I might as well keep him running around in circles here in a thread no one cares about, instead of clogging up the actual threads where people are talking about stuff thats more OT.

Took him what? 2 hours to start trolling AZ fans in the Pac12 thread again. Give the guy credit. He's predictable.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1, 2, 3 GO!!

Why? They got their own thread here.

Arm them with weapons and let them kill each other.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this thread has its own toilet bowl to call home they can go ahead and make toilet bowl worthy posts. Until then, this forum is for the adults. But, after....

Gorn_Kirk_cannon.jpg

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's a toilet bowl thread, exactly?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's a toilet bowl thread, exactly?

you get locked in that forum and that is the only place that you can post and come in contact with any other posters .. you dont get out of there until you change your trolling ways .. rather be fishing is the latest detainee and johnny boy is going to be great company for him

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

interesting. well if you send john0 to the toilet bowl so that he can't post in CBB forum, then we will probably get back the trolly we know and love. You know, the one who isn't obsessed with proving john0 is an idiot and instead actually says interesting things about college basketball.

take trolly away and we will get the same old john0, of course. since there's only one type of him

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW johnny boy even though you are using invisible mode .. you aren't invisible to the admins we know when you are on or off line.. so if you get a pm from an admin I strongly suggest answering it

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW johnny boy even though you are using invisible mode .. you aren't invisible to the admins we know when you are on or off line.. so if you get a pm from an admin I strongly suggest answering it

i can read it but I can't answer it.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This message is hidden because TrollyMcTroller is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because dcZONAfan is on your ignore list.

^^^^^
don't worry cane man. thx to hammerdown the problem has now fixed itself

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting. well if you send john0 to the toilet bowl so that he can't post in CBB forum, then we will probably get back the trolly we know and love. You know, the one who isn't obsessed with proving john0 is an idiot and instead actually says interesting things about college basketball.

take trolly away and we will get the same old john0, of course. since there's only one type of him

Awww... Thanks, buddy!

But I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with proving johny is an idiot. He d.... Well, you get the idea.

But like I said before... just doing my civic duty.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

I see things picked up right where they left off.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we move dczona's love for runeman in here....i cant be the only one tired of reading his rants about runeman's love for the acc in EVERY thread.....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we move dczona's love for runeman in here....i cant be the only one tired of reading his rants about runeman's love for the acc in EVERY thread.....

sorry, if someone else called him out I wouldn't have to